Thursday 30 October 2008

Video: The Host and the Parasite - How Israel’s Fifth Column Consumed America







A MUST SEE VIDEO

Greg Felton, a Canadian investigative reporter and author, spoke on Feb. 25, 2008 at the Vancouver Public Library about his controversial book, “The Host and The Parasite” Watch 30-minute video of his presentation and 30-minute highlights of the heated questions and answers.


Part 1: presentation of Greg Felton, author of “The Host and The Parasite”


Part 2: Questions to the author

Posted by Haitham Sabbah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks to you and Haitham for posting the presentation of my talk.

Beyond the harrassment and haranguing at the talk, the Vancouver Library cut off all promotion and advertisining of the event in response to a hysterical hate campaign orchestrated by the Israel Lobby.

City Librarian Paul Whitney, the man who introduced me, even denounced me in the press.

The contempible cowardice of the library is the one aspect of my talk that has not received enough attention.

please e-mail me at gregf@grgfelton.com if you have any questions.

Thanks again to you and Haitham.

uprooted Palestinian said...

Dear Greg

You are most welcome

Anonymous said...

Dear uprooted:

I mistyped my e-mail address. It should be gregf@gregfelton.com

uprooted Palestinian said...

Dear Greg

Sorry for delay in responding. My e-mail is ahramat@hotmail.com