Sunday 22 November 2009

Fmr. FBI senior official: "... I cant believe geagea gets honored at congress despite that ..."


Link

AngryArab, here

"An American journalist sent me this (I cite with his/her permission):
"I had dinner with a former senior national security official last night who was on a recent trip to beirut where he met all the usual suspects. he said geagea was the smartest of the march 14 types and he was most interested in meeting him after reading all the state department cables years ago about geagea personally throwing franjiyeh's baby out the window,... and when he met him he couldnt take his eyes off of geagea's hands which were big football player hands he said but he said the state dept knew all about geagea's crimes. I cant believe geagea gets honored at congress despite that"
Posted by G, Z, or B at 12:43 PM

No comments: