Wednesday 23 December 2009

Ramulla Traitor: The Second Intifada was wrong, I prevented intifada during Gaza war,I Won't Allow 3rd Intifada as Long as I'm in Office



The traitor who, engineered "1993 OSLO peace Accords" to end the first Intifada, who always  called Palestinian military actions against Israel as “terrorism” and saying that the second intifada was wrong, who  poisoned Arafat to End the Second Intifadah,  As Arafat’s successor he proved to be an unmitigated disaster for his zionists masters.

“He lost the Palestinian parliamentary elections to Hamas in 2006. He lost Gaza physically to Hamas in the coup of 2007.

Here the Traitor is reminding his Zionists Masters that he prevented intifada during Gaza war, and promising his masters that he wan't Allow 3rd Intifadah as Long as he is in the office, instead His boy Azam Ahmad is calling for a Cazan Intifadah against Hamas. .




Abbas: I Won't Allow 3rd Intifada as Long as I'm in Office

23/12/2009 Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said on Tuesday that he would not allow a third Intifada to take place on his watch, the Wall Street Journal reported. "As long as I'm in office, I will not allow anybody to start a new Intifada. Never, never," said Abbas in an interview with the newspaper.

"The evidence is that in three years it hasn't happened," he continued. "The evidence is that every day there are provocations and there hasn't been a violent response. So I have control over matters and I am confident that I can control things as long as I'm in office."

Abbas, who has extended his tenure until June 2010, however warned that "if I leave, it's no longer my responsibility and I can't make any guarantees." "It could happen. It will pain me. I will be very angry if something happens in the future because it's not the proper act to be done by the Palestinian people," said the PA president. "

He said that when he ran for president he publicly stated his opposition to the armed uprising. "I said publicly, I am against the armed intifada, I am against the futile rockets and I am for peace. If you want to elect me, okay, if you don't, it doesn't matter."

The Palestinian president rebutted Israeli charges that he was responsible for holding up peace talks, and said that Israel is the side placing preconditions on negotiations.

"We don't have conditions to go to negotiations," Abbas said, adding, "There is a road map binding on all and that all agreed to - there are obligations to Israel and obligations for the Palestinians." "The ball is in the international community's court and specifically in America's court," Abbas added.

He went on to say that he had long been a believer in peace being the only way forward for Israelis and Palestinians. "Since the 1970s, I have believed in peace, and I worked for peace and for the relations and the contacts between the Palestinians and the Israelis," he said. "Until now I am convinced that peace is the only choice for both sides, for the Palestinians and the Israelis. The other choice is destructive."

Abbas stood by his support of Palestinians boycotting products made in the settlements, but rejected calls for a broader boycott against Israel. "We are asking every day that the European countries and the world stop buying these products," he said. "But we never said boycott Israel. We never boycotted Israel. We have contacts with them every day. We buy from them electricity, water, and even the air. We buy air! They sell us air! Truly, the air. Cell phone frequencies. And they haggle with us over the air. 'We'll give 3.1 of air' they say, and we say 'no we want 3.8,' and they say 'no way you'll get .8 of air.' AIR!"

Abbas also said that he supports a deal for the release of captured Israeli occupation soldier Gilad Shalit, who is being held by Hamas, but stressed that he does not believe it will influence the unstable political situation in the Palestinian Authority.

"I am for this deal and we have to get rid of this fast," he said, and went on to say that "in the Palestinian society everybody will be happy with it, even though it may give Hamas some popularity, but that doesn’t matter for me."

Abbas added that he has hope U.S. President Barack Obama succeeds in getting Middle East peace talks back on track, as the establishment of a Palestinian state is an American strategic interest. "I want him [Obama] to declare the framework for negotiations and to ask Israel to stop the settlements along the lines of what I presented to the Israeli Minister of Defense," he added.


Published yesterday (updated) 23/12/2009 10:36 President Mahmoud Abbas [MaanImages]Bethlehem – Ma’an – President Mahmoud Abbas said in an interview published on Tuesday that he stopped a third Palestinian intifada from occurring during the Israeli offensive against Gaza last winter

Speaking to New York’s Wall Street Journal, Abbas also said he would not allow another uprising to take place as long as he stays in office.

“I will not allow a new intifada. As long as I'm in office, I will not allow anybody to start a new intifada. Never never. But if I leave, it's no longer my responsibility and I can't make any guarantees. It could happen,” he said.

“It's not my business to follow up. I promise and I can do. And I already promised and I did during the invasion of Gaza. At that time everybody asked me to go to a third intifada, but I prevented anybody from doing it.”

In the interview he also denied reports that the CIA is working closely with PA security forces who torture detainees.

The issue resurfaced last Thursday in an article in the UK daily The Guardian, which reported that, according to western diplomats and other officials, the CIA seemed to be supervising the work of the Preventive Security Organization (PSO) and General Intelligence Service (GI).

“We have no relationship with the CIA at all. We have a relationship with the State Department. The State Department sends us some Americans to train and rebuild the Palestinian security apparatuses. That's it,” Abbas was quoted as saying.

“There is US training of our forces,” he said, “We don't deny that at all. But not just American. Russia, and Jordan and France and many countries help in training us. And [US security coordinator Kieth] Dayton's team is from a number of countries, not just America. America gives us nothing but training,”

The Guardian’s report also quoted PA officials reporting that between 400 and 500 Hamas are held by the security forces.

At least the detainees died in PA custody in 2009.

 Uprooted Palestinian


No comments: