Sunday 24 January 2010

JEWBONICS ~~ NO ARABIC ALLOWED!

DesertPeace

January 24, 2010 at 1:17 pm (From The Media, Israel, Occupied West Bank, Palestine, Second Class Citizens, zionist harassment)



This kid was lucky there were no IDF attack dogs on the bus….

Ariel College student says taken off bus for speaking Arabic

Israel-Arab claims she was humiliated by two security guards who ordered her off bus after hearing her speak Arabic on cell phone. College: First such incident in 15 years

An Arab-Israel student at the Ariel College in the West Bank claimed she was told to get off a bus because she “dared” to speak Arabic on her cell phone.

Hanin Muslah said that during Thursday’s incident she was also subjected to a full body search.

Muslah, who is originally from the Wadi Ara area and is studying for a degree in engineering at the establishment’s architecture and interior design department, said two armed security guards boarded the bus near a checkpoint as it was leaving Ariel. She claimed that the guards questioned her after hearing her speak Arabic and eventually ordered her to get off the bus.

“As I was talking on my cell I noticed they were pointing at me,” said Muslah, who takes the same bus home every day. “I started to cry. I have never been so humiliated in my entire life. They took me off the bus in the middle of nowhere. I told them, ‘I’m an Israeli, just like you are, so why are you treating me like this? Why take me off the bus in such a degrading manner?”

Read the rest HERE


River to Sea
Uprooted Palestinian

No comments: