by BAR editor and senior columnist Margaret Kimberley
Saturday, 20 March 2010
Israel lost the hope of stopping Syrian/Hezbollah operational relation.
Attacking Syria and the assassination of the Syrian General (Mohamad Suliman*), the messages send to Syria, via Europeans, Americans and Turks failed to change Assad's plans. Instead, on every occasion he confirmed his loyalty to resistance option.....
No achievement has been made during 2007, 2008, in containing the process of rebuilding resistance power in Lebanon.
Several months after Israel faced a new different crisis. The Evil axle is working with help of Hezbollah to export the resistance experize to Gaza. There, there is an ongoing process to reinforce Hamas and other resistance groups, in such a way to confirm that the aggression on Gaza failed to achieve any of its military and political goals.
All the time, after losing the hope to stop/contain the process of rebuilding Hezbollah power, the Israel leader's counters were busy counting the quantity, quality, range, accuracy of Hezbollah micelles. They, the Israeli leaders, started talking about the red line of supplying Lebanese resistance with breaking balance weapons, such as sophisticated Russian air defense systems, via Iran and Syria. The Israeli messages, threats reached its peak with Al-Moallem statement, that Syria shall respond to any Israeli aggression, and the Israeli cities shall be under fire.
The Damascus summit, launched an American calm down diplomatic campaign, and out of sudden the Israeli counters stopped counting, and all Israeli military-security plans against Syria were put on shelves.
Among all that, Hezbollah was not in hurry to respond until Nasralla speech on Feb 16, where he delivered the most serious message since 2006 July War.
Since then, Israel found itself in front of very limited options. All its plans furnished has expired. But still at the top of the agenda of its Political, military, security leadership there is a main Item: How to stop the on the Quantity/Quality acceleration of the power of the Enemy on the north border.
The Leader of Israel are no more interested to hear from their security apparatus about the counters results. They want important details on the qualities, location, which require an exceptional intelligence infrastructure. This explains the spying war on the two sides of the border.
* Suleiman, oversaw Syria's weapons research and development program. After Assad became president in 2000, Suleiman handled his intelligence affairs and was reportedly also in charge of arms transfers from Syria to Hizballah in neighboring Lebanon.
Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1830018,00.html#ixzz0ihsKaLTV
River to Sea
PRESS RELEASE: Many Palestinian children still living in precarious situations at ground level in Gaza after Israeli bombing during “Cast lead” have unusually high concentrations of metals in the hair, indicating environmental contamination, which can cause health and growth damages due to chronic exposure. This is the result of a pilot study conducted by the New Weapons Research Group (Nwrg), an independent committee of scientists and experts based in Italy, who is studying the use of unconventional weapons and their mid-term effects on the population of after-war areas.
This research follows the previous one, published by Nwrg on December 17 last year, in which the group reported the presence of toxic metals in the areas surrounding the craters left by the bombing. Those tests had found abnormal concentrations of toxic metals in the craters, suggesting the possible contamination of the soil which, combined with precarious living conditions, particularly in refugee camps, might cause exposure, dermal, via inhalation and through food.
With the new study, the group set itself the objective of verifying whether people were actually contaminated. The result is alarming: even if the quantity of metals in excess, in fact, are only 2-3 times higher than those found in hair of controls, these levels may still be pathogenic in situations of chronic exposure.
The study, which lasted several months, analyzed the hair for 33 metals by ICP/MS (a type of highly sensitive mass spectrometry). The hair is a good indicator of contamination and investigation of environmental contamination based on its analysis are recommended by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
Nwrg examined hair samples from 95 people resident in heavily bombed areas (as reported by UNEP on the basis of satellite maps), for the vast majority children. Among them also seven pregnant women and 4 wounded people. The results have established that the distribution of metal contaminants in the three locations where the tests were performed, Beit Hanun, Gaza-Zeitun and Laly Beith, is higher than the average, and more than double in about 60 of these individuals.
In several samples were identified carcinogenic or toxic metals such as chromium, cadmium, cobalt, tungsten and uranium, while in one of the wounded individuals was measured unusually high levels of lead. For 39 of the examinees the simultaneous presence of more metals and/or the presence of carcinogenic metals have prompted researchers to recommend them for further checks.
The problem, says Professor Paola Manduca, now is to eliminate sources of contamination: “The identification of subjects with confirmed, persistent high load of metals would require the removal of the subject from exposure. This last is the most favorite therapeutic approach, in view of lack of evidence on the efficacy and safety of chelation treatment, especially in children. This measure presents serious problems in the current situation in Gaza, where the construction and removal of damaged structures is difficult or impossible, and certainly represents the major responsibility of those who should remedy the damage to the civilian population under international law.”
The study is by Mario Barbieri, CNR, and Maurizio Barbieri, Professor of Environmental geochemistry at the University La Sapienza of Rome and head of the ICP/MS laboratory, where the analysis were carried out, and Paola Manduca, Geneticist. The study was possible thanks to the cooperation in the field of the association Gazella, onlus.
Find the full press release (English and Italian) and the study in the attachments
|analysis of metal content.pdf||414.79 KB|
|PRESS RELEASE – ENGLISH||104.67 KB|
|PRESS RELEASE – ITALIAN (comunicato stampa in italiano)||103.41 KB|
River to Sea
Local sources said that Israeli occupation forces (IOF) arrived in the village on Saturday and glued two notices on the walls of the two homes with one of them granting the landlord only 72 hours to demolish his house.
The popular campaign against the wall in the village issued a statement denouncing the move, describing the IOF campaign against Palestinians as "rabid".
It called for more cohesion and unity of national lines in order to resist the IOA arrogance, and championed more solidarity rallies to expose the IOA crimes.
Meanwhile, IOF troops at dawn Saturday rounded up five Palestinian citizens in Al-Khalil district, four in Beit Awa village including a 55-year-old man, and a 14-year-old boy in Fawar refugee camp.
River to Sea
But when Israel enters the equation, those truly admirable qualities are often set aside. Israeli bigotry, atrocities and crimes against humanity are largely ignored, excused or vociferously supported, and Jewish-dominated institutions such as the mainstream media pointedly refrain from publishing or reporting blatant contemporary examples of Israeli misconduct.
And it brought to mind a conversation a few years ago with a Jewish friend whose parents met in a Nazi concentration camp. We were discussing something historical, and she remarked that Jews had been persecuted by almost everyone throughout their history. Said I (paraphrasing), well, what's wrong with you? Said she, what's wrong with us? Sure, I replied, it simply isn't natural for any people to be so consistently disliked. Look at it in personal terms. If a few people I meet don't like me, I can easily say the problem is with them. But if virtually everyone I meet hates or despises me, it is pretty hard to escape the conclusion that there is something fundamentally wrong with me, or with how I behave.
Now, Jews inveigh often and loudly against Anti-Semitism, which is itself a bit odd, coming from a people whose -- well, "Anti-Gentilism" (i.e., everyone else) for lack of a better term -- seems embedded in their religion and culture. The Books of Judges and Deuteronomy are awash in bloodshed, with Deuteronomy endorsing the slaughter of people who worshipped a different God.
Now, those people were not threatening Jews; they just had chosen a different way to seek answers to the eternal questions of life and death. But to Jews, at least in their core scripture, this sufficed for their extermination, and their livestock and possessions as well. This trait alone would make Jews unwelcome -- how many people willingly reside next to their own executioners, simply for the crime of existing?
Then there is the problem of dealing with a people whose religion includes a major holiday -- Passover (or Pesach) -- based on mass infanticide. True, the side of the Passover coin presented to the world is that of God "passing over" the Jewish homes en route to punish the Egyptians for keeping them in captivity. But the other side of that Passover coin is the punishment itself, the killing on behalf of the Jews of all of the first-born of Egypt: not just of Pharaoh, or of Pharaoh's priests and ministers and generals, who might reasonably have been held responsible for that captivity, but of the poor peasants and fishermen and even prisoners as well, who had no conceivable role in it at all. Hating people who praise their God for murdering your children is not at all irrational -- it would be as if America made the firebombing of Dresden and the nuclear bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki into national holidays, and added some divine glorification to it as well. Not pretty, to say the least.
The Three Faces of Anti-Semitism
From this derive the three faces of anti-Semitism, two defined by assorted Gentiles and the third by Zionists. The first is essentially the Roman view, highlighted in the Jewish War that ended in the destruction of Jerusalem and the Second Temple and the dispersal of the remnants of the population. This did not see Jews as the problem, but rather an armed Jewish state -- i.e., how Jews collectively behave in an organized polity. Even while the armies of Titus were battering Jerusalem down, thriving Jewish communities existed in virtually every city of consequence throughout the Empire, including Rome itself.
The second defines Jews as a people and as individuals as disposable for any of a variety of reasons. It predominated in much of Christian Europe for centuries (and parenthetically was almost unknown in the Muslim world), and culminated in the Nazi Holocaust. This would make no distinction between an Israel Shamir and a Yitzhak Shamir, or even me; all could go.
And the last form is the so-called "new" anti-Semitism, defined by assorted Israeli governments and Israel's advocates overseas as any criticism whatsoever of any Israeli domestic or foreign policy, and thus an "existential threat" to Israel itself. This is now the favored usage of the term by Israeli partisans, intended to protect Israel from criticism or sanctions abroad, and to stifle debate over its actions.
Of these three forms of anti-Semitism, the last is an understandable political ploy for a country that cannot survive open disclosure of its attitudes, internal practices and policies. Being nonsense does not make it ineffective, of course, given the extent of its media support and the money poured into political coffers on its behalf.
The second is neither ridiculous nor nonsense. It is an exercise in criminal idiocy that merits condemnation, whether perpetrated by (e.g.) the Inquisition, the Black Hundreds or the Nazi SS.
But the first is on the mark, and the pragmatic Romans got this right. Whether the scriptural affinity for bloody-mindedness reflects the Jewish culture or affected it over time is immaterial. Either way the outcome is an exceptionally nasty people within an armed and independent Jewish state, at least up (or down) there with the Huns and the ancient Assyrians.
The oddity is that as individuals without an organized Jewish state, what one sees is admirable achievements instead of aggressive abominations. Without a Jewish state, the dark side of Judaism has no way to express itself, so the admirable side of the Jewish cultural coin -- and there is a great deal to admire -- shines instead. Getting there without a catastrophe is our task in the years ahead.
DAMASCUS, (PIC)-- Khaled Mishaal, the head of Hamas’s political bureau, on Friday called on the Arab countries to reconsider the option of negotiation with Israel and take a decision that puts things into perspective during their upcoming summit in Libya.
“You gave settlement [solutions] an adequate opportunity and it is time to reconsider our Arab options and think calmly about a way out as the Aqsa Mosque and holy sites are still being targeted and the Israeli crimes are ongoing against the Palestinian people,” Mishaal said in a speech aired by Al-Aqsa satellite channel.
“It is your own choice and call. We want a free decision correcting things, and I say you will not regret doing the right thing in the best interest of your nation,” the Hamas political leader added.
Mishaal stressed that the Palestinian people do not want occupation or any kind of custody, but they seek freedom, self-determination and a will to express themselves freely.
For his part, Dr. Ahmed Bahar, the first deputy speaker of the Palestinian legislative council, stated on Friday that the Movement of Hamas will never give up its adherence to the path of its founder Sheikh Ahmed Yassin until the liberation of Palestine.
During a ceremony organized on the anniversary of Sheikh Yassin’s martyrdom, Dr. Bahar highlighted that the roots which the Sheikh deeply planted in the ground have blossomed and became much stronger than before.
River to Sea
by BAR editor and senior columnist Margaret Kimberley
In a statement released Thursday, the ADL labeled Petraeus' views on the issue "dangerous and counterproductive."
"Gen. Petraeus has simply erred in linking the challenges faced by the U.S. and coalition forces in the region to a solution of the Israeli-Arab conflict, and blaming extremist activities on the absence of peace and the perceived U.S. favoritism for Israel," the statement said.
Here's the full statement via the Washington Independent.
The assumptions Gen. Petraeus presented to the Senate Armed Services Committee wrongly attribute "insufficient progress" in the Israeli-Palestinian peace process and "a perception of U.S. favoritism for Israel" as significantly impeding the U.S. military mission in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan and in dealing with the Iranian influences in the region. It is that much more of a concern to hear this coming from such a great American patriot and hero.
The General's assertions lead to the illusory conclusion that if only there was a resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the U.S. could successfully complete its mission in the region.
Gen. Petraeus has simply erred in linking the challenges faced by the U.S. and coalition forces in the region to a solution of the Israeli-Arab conflict, and blaming extremist activities on the absence of peace and the perceived U.S. favoritism for Israel. This linkage is dangerous and counterproductive.
Whenever the Israeli-Arab conflict is made a focal point, Israel comes to be seen as the problem. If only Israel would stop settlements, if only Israel would talk with Hamas, if only Israel would make concessions on refugees, if only it would share Jerusalem, everything in the region would then fall into line.
LAHORE, (PIC)-- Muslims in Pakistan joined their faith fellow around the world in condemning the violation of Muslims' scared places by the usurper Zionists in occupied Palestine.
In this connection Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) Pakistan staged countrywide protests on Friday against the renewed implementation of Zionist plan to demolish Al-Aqsa mosque and build temple of Solomon at its site, condemning Zionists’ occupation of Palestine and calling upon the world to block Tel Aviv from demolishing Muslim holy places.
Responding to the protest call by JI Ameer (leader) Syed Munawar Hasan, a number of Ulama and preachers in their congregational addresses condemned the Zionist designs and exhorted the world community to check Israel’s anti Muslim policies.
The JI-led protest rallies against Israel were staged in all major cities including Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Multan etc. Addressing the slogan chanting and banners waving protestors, the JI leaders said demolishing Al-Aqsa mosque was not the sole issue of Palestinians and Arabs alone but was an issue of entire Muslim Ummah which must come up to demonstrate its full backing of the Palestinians.
Syed Munawar Hasan, while delivering Friday sermon at Mansooraj mosque, said that Israel was digging trenches in order to raze Al-Aqsa mosque and give it the look of an accident. He said Zionists had already begun construction of a temple nearby.
The Palestinians, he said, were resisting the Zionist move and were offering their lives for this cause.
He said entire Muslim masses were agonized on the Zionist plan but the Muslim rulers remained unconcerned. In the past, he said, Pakistan used to be the first to raise her voice on the Palestine issue but Pakistani rulers had now become totally indifferent after adopting the maxim of “Pakistan First”.
He said Egypt’s conduct was the worst as she had built an iron wall to stop the Gaza people from entering their country through tunnels dug in order to get the much needed food, medicines and other vital supplies they were denied by a decade long Israeli blockade.
The role of the Muslim rulers, whether Musharraf, or Zardari or any democratic ruler in this direction was condemnable as they all were acting as US slaves, he said. He stressed upon the rulers to take up the issue at the world level. He also urged the media to highlight the issue.
Meanwhile the JI Naib Ameer (deputy leader) and Director of Idara Maaraf-e-Islami, Hafiz Muhammad Idrees, while delivering Friday sermon at Syed Maudoodi Institute mosque, said, "Masjid e Aqsa, the first Qibla of the Muslims, was being threatened by the Zionists’ nefarious designs".
Both the US and Israel were enemies of Islam and the Muslims and the world peace had been shattered because of their machinations.
He said in Palestine, Hamas was resisting the Zionist plans and the Muslims all over the world must stand at their back.
In Lahore, JI staged a large demonstration outside press club led by Amirul Azeem, the JI city chief and others including Zikrullah Mujahid, Faizul Bari and Javed Iqbal.
Addressing the charged workers chanting anti-Israel and anti-US slogans, Amirul Azeem said entire Muslim masses were on the roads against Israeli occupation of Palestine but the basic responsibility to liberate Palestine and Al-Aqsa mosque was that of Muslim rulers who, unfortunately, had remained a silent spectator to Tel Aviv’s anti-Muslim crimes.
He said if only Muslim rulers unanimously raised the Palestine issue the holy Muslim land would be readily liberated from Zionists’ clutches. He warned against Zionist conspiracies to divide Muslims on the basis of languages, races, color and regions, urging upon Pakistanis to remain united and frustrate such conspiracies.
River to Sea
Martha Reese, The Electronic Intifada, 19 March 2010
|Only a just solution can end the current reality of religious and ethnic discrimination. (T.S./Activestills.org)|
There is a growing recognition that the Israeli settlement enterprise in the Occupied Palestinian Territories is, in practical terms, irreversible. The two-state solution, which for decades has been characterized as the preferred solution of an amorphous "international consensus" has generally been understood to involve a return to the pre-1967 occupation boundaries (referred to as the green line) with minor territorial adjustments by the parties. By now, even optimists refer to this solution as "unlikely" and "virtually impossible," while realists recognize that the concept has outlived its usefulness as a political aspiration.
Israeli prime ministers (including Ehud Barak, Ariel Sharon, Ehud Olmert and, most recently, Benjamin Netanyahu) have, in turn, announced their transformation from supporting an Israel-centric one-state solution to a two-state solution. In each case, these announcements have caused short-lived paroxysms of hopefulness among dispirited two-staters. But in the wake of each of these would-be conversion experiences, foreboding and gloom have returned, time and again, as it becomes evident that the language of political flexibility is merely a rhetorical ploy. Each Israeli government since 1967, whether led by Labor, Likud, or Kadima, has perpetuated the dispossession of Palestinians and the concomitant establishment of Jewish-only colonies on expropriated Palestinian land.
All talk to the contrary -- including ineffectual official objections registered by the Obama Administration -- it is evident that the Israeli political establishment has been and is utterly lacking the political will to take even minimal steps in the direction of a two-state solution. Official maps disseminated by Israeli government ministries show that the green line has been effectively erased; Israel stretches from the Mediterranean Sea to the Jordan River (see for example maps offered by the Israeli Ministry of Tourism or the Ministry of Immigrant Absorption). Although Israel's de facto borders include the Occupied Palestinian Territories and the people who live there, the non-Jews who inhabit this land are in a condition of perpetual limbo, deprived of political rights.
Mainline Protestant Christian denominations, like other institutions, are struggling to reconcile their historic, official two-state position with the mounting awareness of its uselessness as a model. Growing numbers within those denominations are promoting an essential reexamination of their churches' support for an outcome that, instead of delivering the hoped-for just peace, merely legitimizes decades of illegal activity and leaves the Palestinians fragmented, impoverished and virtually landless.
As the two-state solution in its historical incarnation faces abandonment on practical -- if not moral and ideological -- grounds, other political models for coexistence are being explored and discussed. The one-state solution remains a live option, if in an egalitarian and democratic binational expression different than the Greater Israel envisioned by many Zionists. All possible outcomes -- one state, two states, and a continuation of the deplorable status quo -- face opposition from one or more parties on demographic, religious, security, ideological, or economic grounds; therefore, no solution can be eliminated from consideration as hopelessly idealistic or fatally impractical. Any resolution worth aspiring to will require, over time, a profound transformation in consciousness and identity among Palestinians and Israelis.
Can the moribund two-state solution be resuscitated? Can the two-states-for-two-peoples notion be implemented in a way that does not hinge on redrawing Israel's borders to legalize its state-sponsored land-grab of Palestinian territory? Could a "settlers-to-citizens" program offer the Jewish settlers now living in East Jerusalem and other West Bank colonies an alternative to moving back to Israel? Imagine Palestine, a democratic state with a Jewish minority, in which today's settlers emerge from behind their razor-wire-encircled, self-inflicted ghettoes and become tomorrow's neighbors. Imagine Israel, finally at home in the Middle East, its indigenous Palestinian minority no longer second-class citizens but living in full equality with their Jewish neighbors. Can the Israeli government offer its settlers an alternative to repatriation by assisting those settlers to buy the land and dwellings they call home from the Palestinian owners on whose land those dwellings have been built? What if a state-funded Israeli reparations program were to help fund the economic redevelopment of the nascent Palestinian state, whose current state of de-development is a by-product -- if not a goal -- of the Israeli settlement and occupation enterprise?
The old ideas, like the peace process itself, are dead; it is time to lay them aside and move on. Because the Palestinian, Israeli and US governments have shown themselves to be obstacles to a resolution, it is up to ordinary Palestinians, Israelis and Americans to work together with allies around the globe to find the way forward. Whether a one-state, a two-state, or other solution, a just solution will leave behind the legacy of religious and ethnic discrimination that has created the current painful reality. (Its time to bury the illusion of ordinary israelis. All Israelis are settlers)
Martha Reese is a Chicago-based veteran interfaith peace activist who has lived and traveled in the Middle East. She is a member of the steering committee of the Committee for a Just Peace in Israel and Palestine (www.cjpip.org).
River to Sea
World of Dreams
Just to let you know that a new photomontage has been posted at Mundo dos Sonhos, in support of the trial last week in Calgary, BC, of the veteran Mohawk activist, Splitting the Sky, who attempted to arrest the war criminal, GW Bush, when he came to Calgary a year ago.
Some interesting links and audio and video footage are included in the blog post.
STS needs our support… Updates on the trial at his home page and blog.
Listen to STS – Anthem for Dissent
Citizen’s Arrest of George W. Bush for War Crimes – The Trial of “Splitting the Sky”
by Prof. Anthony J. Hall
Who and What is on Trial?Read in full here.
When Splitting the Sky broke through police lines in his attempt to conduct a citizen’s arrest of former US president George W. Bush, the Mohawk freedom fighter pierced a thick wall of tyranny. He broke through a tight phalanx of state protection for the perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and crimes against the peace.
With his courageous act, Splitting the Sky announced the unwillingness of millions of global citizens to tolerate any longer the culture of impunity that places a small, interlinked global plutocracy above the law....
9/11 Truth is “Splitting the Sky”
by Peter Zaza
…John Boncore was born in Buffalo, New York on January 7, 1952. His Mohawk name, Dacajeweiah, translated into English means “Splitting the Sky”. From the age of seven he endured many years in New York foster homes and youth detention centres where he was ill-treated. Eventually he would become the only man convicted as a ringleader of the infamous 1971 Attica State Prison rebellion in upstate New York, in the course of which 43 inmates were killed. This event has inspired several movies — “Against the Wall” (1994) starring Samuel L. Jackson, and “Attica” (1980) starring Morgan Freeman — and documentaries including “Attica” (1974), and “The Ghosts of Attica” (2001). He was listed by former UN Ambassador Andrew Young of the Carter administration as the number one political prisoner in the USA in 1975.Read in full here.
Splitting the Sky founded an organization to unite all Indigenous Peoples into a great confederation called the League of Indigenous Sovereign Nations of the Western Hemisphere (LISN). In 1995 he was the Sun Dance Chief at Gustafsen Lake, British Columbia, during the Gustafsen Lake Standoff, which was precipitated by a rancher who attempted to evict the Sun Dancers from what he claimed was his property. The incident turned into a major protest against the occupation of unceded native land. Splitting the Sky was an outspoken critic of the government’s handling of the incident and was among those who raised the question of so-called “Aboriginal Title” under international law. Specifically, aboriginal title is enshrined under the Royal Proclamation of 1763, which is validated as an aboriginal right in section (35) of the Canadian Constitution.
On September 10th, 2001, Splitting the Sky and his family were checking out of the Marriott Hotel one block from the World Trade Center in New York. Had he stayed an extra day or two, as was originally planned, he and his family might have suffered the fate of 400 others at that location who lost their lives during the 9/11 tragedy. As if by some intuition, he and his wife decided to cut short their stay and get out of New York City. While many researchers for 9/11 Truth deal with the never ending incongruities and falsehoods of the government’s story regarding 9/11, or the various examples of forensic evidence proving controlled demolition, Splitting the Sky has studied the complex web of people and organizations he believes to be the authors of this crime. Through careful deconstruction of the financial entities involved, as well shining the light on those specific figures who occupy the principle seats of power within those structures, he follows the age old maxims of criminology which compel us to “follow the money”, as well as determine “who benefits”….
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Cynthia McKinney Meets Splitting the Sky – Calgary, Mar 9th, 2010
14 part video playlist (90 minutes) at the above link will stream all 14 segments consecutively. Teaser at this link.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to mundo-dos-sonhos+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.
River to Sea
Abbas's militia quell a demonstration in Bethlehem on behalf of IOF, while IOF quell another in Jerusalem
[ 19/03/2010 - 12:14 PM ]
BETHLEHEM, (PIC)-- Abbas's militia on Thursday quelled a demonstration, in the southern West Bank city of Bethlehem, against the opening of the ruin synagogue just meters from the Aqsa Mosque in occupied Jerusalem.
Local sources said that large numbers of PA security men used truncheons and threatened to use live bullets against participants in the demonstration.
The security men did not allow the demonstrators to reach the Bilal Ibn Rabah Mosque, which is also under Israeli occupation attack, as it was recently placed on the Israeli list of Jewish heritage.
This is not the first time that Abbas's militia stand in the face of Palestinians wanting to demonstrate against Israeli occupation crimes.
Meanwhile, al-Bayan Media Centre reported on Thursday that the PA in Ramallah took a decision to prevent the start of a new intifada against the Israeli occupation in the West Bank.
The centre also reported that Abbas's militia has arrested a number of young Palestinians (16 to 22 years of age) who took part in demonstrations against Israeli occupation crimes and asked them make pledges not to take part in any demonstrations as a condition for their release.
There are also reports from local people in various parts of the West Bank that scores of young people have received summonses to attend PA interrogation centres in Bablus, al-Khalil, Tulkarem and Qalqilya.
Mosque preachers, who urged the people to support their brothers in Jerusalem, have not been saved such summonses.
Abbas's militia further warned Mosque Imams against heeding the call of the International Union of Muslim Scholars to make Friday a day of rage in support of the Aqsa Mosque and Jerusalem.
Israeli security officials are very pleased with the performance of Abbas's militia in aborting the breakout of a new intifada according to an Israeli radio broadcast.
IOF troops quill a women demonstration in Jerusalem
[ 19/03/2010 - 10:02 PM ]
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- A large number of Palestinian women took part in a demonstration after the end of the Friday prayer the Aqsa Mosque, according to local sources in the occupied holy city.
The women marched the streets of the old city raising copies of the Quran and chanting slogans about Jerusalem and the Aqsa belonging to the Palestinians and condemning the occupation.
As soon as the demonstration reached Bab Al-Amoud at the centre of the city IOF troops barred the demonstrators from reaching Sultan Sulaiman Street and the demonstrators clashed with the occupation troops who violently quelled the demonstration and assaulted the women.
River to Sea
Abbas was taken to a hospital in Amman, Jordan, for X-rays, which showed no broken bones.
The Palestinian leader has a home in Amman in addition to the one he has in the West Bank, and frequently stays in the Jordanian capital during layovers on trips in and out of the Palestinian territory.
"Thank God, I am in good health," Abbas said in a statement Friday, adding that doctors advised him to rest for a few days.
Aides said that Abbas, who turns 75 later this month, is also receiving physical therapy.
River to Sea
It is only a small piece of Land !! A property of the Jewish people ONLY! And it is forbidden to let Goyim live here permanently.
 "O offspring of those whom We carried (in the ship) with Nûh (Noah)! Verily, he was a grateful slave."
 And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture: indeed you would do mischief in the land twice and you will become tyrants and extremely arrogant!
 Then We gave you a return of victory over them. And We helped you with wealth and children and made you more numerous in man-power.
 (and We said in the Taurât (Torah)) "It may be that your Lord may show mercy unto you, but if you return (to sins), We shall return (to Our Punishment). And We have made Hell a prison for the disbelievers.
It is only a piece of Land!!
From Frustrated Arab's Diary
the most descriptive
and most symbolic photo.
An Icon !!
It is all about a Land ,
and nothing else !!
Call it Promised-Land
call it Stolen-Land
call it Erzet Israel
call it Palestine
call it the Land of Canaan
call it the occupied land
call it yours !!
it is only a Land
The Israelis needed it for their expansion
and the Palestinians needed it
for their survival and existance.
Did God give it Golda Meier ??
Did Moses invade it with Egyptian-slaves ??
Did Richard Lion-Hart offer it to the Pope ??
it is all in a piece of Land
Did Salah el Ddin (Saladin) liberate it
did Hertzel steal it
did Jesus bless it
it is all about Land !!
is it a restitution after the Holocaust
is it a restitution after the Crusaders
is it a restitution after Napoleon´s defeat in Aka
Nonsense , it is only about a Land ??
Did General Allenby also liberate it ??
Did Al Khalifa Omar earn it ??
Did Jesus meet Mohammad in there ??
it is just a piece of Land ,
but without any Peace
Do the Zionists need it
Does Judaism can survive without it Did God give it to some .........
and denied it to others
No Sir !! it simply a piece of land
that stretches from the Tiberian-sea to the Red-sea
passing by the Dead-Sea
while it is all retained in the East
by the Mediterranean- Sea .
Did Rottchild purchase it ??
Did Balfour sell it ??
Did the Sultan of Istanbul abandon it ??
No Sir !!!
Balfour did not own it , so he could not sell it
and Rottchild was not even welcome
by the Sultan who owned it
No sir .........it is just a piece of Landwhere
the Pagans once became Jews ,where
the Jews ,later, became Christiansand where
the Christians became Muslims.
They all drunk from the river Jordan
and all have feared the same mighty God,
until the day the Zionists came.....
The Zionists who feared nobody
brought to us
death and destruction,
colonialism and apartheid
exile and deportation
and of course, they took the land.
That same Land I am talking about
the one called Holy-Land
Land of Canaan
or simply and unpretentiously
or normaly and historically ,
Nothing mystical about it
nothing miraculous nor devine,
the Whites did in South-Africa,
in North and South-America
even in Hawaii...... .so why not in Palestine !!it is just a piece Land like all the others
and he who has the bigger-guns may keep it !!
Forget the United-Nations and International Laws
forget Human-rights , National-rights and even history
Do not mind about anything religious... .....Just see that you get, and you keep,
the bigger-guns .
It is all about a Land,and he who has the bigger-guns ,
may keep it !!
Raja Ibrahim Khalil Ibrahim el Chemayel
just looking for a Gun ...
Posted by Тлакскала at 2:23 PM
A Very Dangerous Racial Israeli Publication in Jerusalem!
بالعربية ,, In English and French
- Mar 19, 2010 at 10:19 AM
Here are scanned copies of the original publication in Arabic : http://www.qudsmedia.net/uploads/1062009-035507PM.jpg
These are translated copies ( English and French ) of the publication which was published by the Israelis to people of Jerusalem within their savage campaign to judaize Jerusalem and the historical holy land of Palestine:
النص الأصلي باللغة العربية بالاسفل
Torah Call for all Muslims living in " Israel "
In this message, we would like to explain the view of Torah regarding non- Jewish inhabitants in Israel. Firstly, we say that all human beings were created by one God and every faithful man must be treated respectfully. Therefore, the view of Judaism is not racial nor inhumane! It is all about religion!
The gist of our religions both is the belief in God, the creator. As we both believe, God gave us Torah which contains the duties and messages that we must achieve.
>As what Holy Qur'an says, there is no contrast between what Torah says and what Qur'an says. As faithful Jews, we must achieve our duties. In many parts of Torah, it is written that the land of " Israel " was promised to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their grandsons ONLY! All the people agree that we are the grandsons of the ancient people of Israel, grandsons of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!
Moreover, it is written in Torah that this small land is a property of the Jewish people ONLY! And it is forbidden to let others live here permanently. It is also written in Books of Nevi'im ( Books of the Prophets ) that we were dismissed because we did not achieve this divine order! The Jewish people were dismissed and stayed outside their homeland for 2000 years. Now and after we have returned back to the land of Israel, as we were promised by Prophets; it is time for the Israeli people to achieve this divine order. So, we ask you to leave the land of Israel!!!
We say that in the point view of religion and to guarantee peace in Israel! We explain to you all the holy speech in both Qura'an and Torah. We think that when you understand that we do not hate you nor do we want to fight you because of your belief in Islam, you will come to understand the reason behind our determine to achieve the divine order! As Islam says, " There is no god but Allah. "
Here is the divine order. God told Moses:
Torah, 33 . 56-50
God talked to Moses on Moab regarding Jordan and Jericho saying:
Tell people of Israel that you will pass Jordan to the land of Canaanites.
So, you will dismiss all the inhabitants from there, will vanish all their statues and you will control all their heights.
You will own the land and live there because I gave you the land to possess and to divide it by lot regarding your tribes.
Note: all the holy verses of Qur'an were omitted.
I have made a French translation of your document: ( By: Gwénaëlle Taffin )
Une copie de la traduction publiée par les habitants Israëliens de Jerusalem dans le cadre de leur sauvage campgagne de " judaisation" de Jerusalem et la partie historique de la Palestine:
Appel aux musulmans qui vivent en " Israël"
Dans ce message , nous aimerions vous expliquer la position du Torah concernant les habitants non -juifs d´Israël.
Dans un premier temps, nous déclarons que tous les êtres humains furent crées par un seul Dieu et tout fidèle sera traité avec respect. en conséquence , le point de vue " judaique" n´est ni racial ni ihumain!!!! Il n´est question que de religion!!
L´idée essentielle de nos deux religions est la croyance en Dieu, le createur. Comme nous le savons tous deux, Dieu nous donna le Torah qui contient les tâches et messages que nous nous devons de réaliser.
Selon ce que dit le Coran, il n´y a pas de contraste entre ce que dit le Torah et ce que dit le Coran. Comme juifs croyants, nous devons réaliser nos tâches . Dans beaucoup de passages du Torah, il est écrit que la région d´Israël a été promise SEULEMENT à Abraham, Isaac,Jacob et à leurs petits enfants
De plus, il est écrit dans le Torah que ce petit pays est la propriété UNIQUE des juifs!!!! Et il interdit de laisser d´autres ( gens) y vivre en permanence. Il est également écrit dans les Livres de Neviim ( Livres des Prophètes que nous avions été reniés pour ne pas obéir cette ordre divin!!!! Les juifs ont été renvoyés et sont restés en dehors de leur patrie pendant 2000 ans. Maintenant et après être de retour sur le sol d´Israël , comme les prophètes nous avaient promis , il est temps que les Israëliens réalise cet ordre divin. Nous vous demandons donc d´abandonner le pays d´Israël!!!
Nous le disons du point de vue religieux et pour garantir la paix en Israël!!! Nous vous expliquons le discours du Coran et Torah ensembles. Nous pensons que lorsque vous comprendrez que nous ne vous haissons pas ni ne vous combattons pas pour votre croyance en l´Islam , vous arriverez à comprendre la raison à notre détermination pour réaliser cet ordre divin!!! Comme dit l´Islam , " Il ´n´y a de Dieu qu´Allah!
Voici l´ordre divin: Dieu dit à Moses
Torah, 33 . 56-50
Dieu expliqua à Moises et à Moab, en contemplant le Jordan et Jericho:
Dites aux gens d´Israël que vous allez dépasser le Jordan vers le pays de Canaanites.
Donc, vous allez renvoyer tous les habitants d´ici, vous détruirez toutes leurs statuts et contrôlerez tous leurs " évolutions" .
Vous posséderez le pays et y vivrez car je vous ai donné le pays pour le posséder et le diviser en lots selon vos tribus.
Vous devrrez donner plus aux grandes tribus qu´aux petites.
Et si vous n´aviez pas abandonné les habitants, ils auraient été des épines dans vos yeux et corps et ils auraient dérangé dans le pays dans lequel vous vivez.
And I will punish you the same way I wanted to punish them.
Et je vous punirais de la même manière que j´ai voulu les punir.
Après avoir vue le discour divin et parce que l´Islam est une religion de morale, et afin d´éviter que les Juifs possèdent un autre pays, vous ne devez avoir aucune objection!!!! Vous avez de larges pays pour y vivre!!!
Vous devez comprendre que nous obéissons l´ordre écrit dans le Torah. Comme il n´est pas facile pour des millions de personnes de partir sans appui financier, vous vous suggérons de négocier avec " L´Etat d´Israël" ( qui incarne la promesse des prophètes) afin d´obtenir des aides économiques pour vivre ailleurs!!!!
Lorsque vous comme nous ayons obéi à Dieu, nous pourrons alors vivre en paix. Nous, vous , vos petits enfants et leurs petits enfants pour longtemps.
Comme dit le prophete Ichaaih : "Aucune nation ne porte l´épée à une autre nation et ils n´apprendront pas plus sur la guerre "( " No nation holds the sword on the face of another nation and they no longer learn about war).
Etudiez la sainteté de ces pages ( Fin de la publication)
**********And if you did not dismiss the inhabitants, they would be thorns in your eyes and bodies and they would annoy you in the land you live on
And I will punish you the same way I wanted to punish them.
After you see the divine speech and because Islam is a religion of morals, and to avoid the Jews to possess another land, you must have no objection!! You have wide countries to live in!!! You must understand that we achieve the order written in Torah. Because it is not easy to leave millions of people without financial support, we suggest you to negotiate with "State of Israel" ( which embodies the promise of prophets ) to get economic aids to live wherever else!!!!
When we and you abbey God, then we can live peacefully. We, you, our grandsons and your grandsons for a long time!!
As prophet Ichaaih said, " No nation holds the sword on the face of another nation and they no longer learn about war."
Regard the holiness of these pages. ( End of the publication! )
*****Translated into English
By: Shadi Y. NassarPlease, suggest a better translation by contacting me on:
المنشور الذي وزعه الكيان الصهيوني على أبناء مدينة القدس ضمن الحملة المستمرة لتهجيرهم و تهويد القدس ومقدساتها وتفريغها من أهلها
ويبدأ البيان بآية من القرآن الكريم :River to Sea
" ( ولا تجادلوا هل الكتاب إلا بالتي هي أحسن إلا الذين ظلموا منهم وقولوا أمنا بالذي انزل إلينا وانزل إليكم وإلهنا وإلهكم واحد ونحن له مسلمون).
نداء إلى جميع المسلمين الساكنين في ارض إسرائيل
نريد أن نشرح لكم هذه الرسالة رأي التوراة بالنسبة لسكن غير اليهود في ارض اسرائيل , نقول أولا انه حسب التوراة كل إنسان خلق من نفس الله , ويجب التعامل مع كل إنسان مؤمن باحترام , ولذلك نظرة الدين اليهودي ليست عنصرية أو غير إنسانية , فهو ديني فحسب.
الأصل في ديننا ودينكم هو الإيمان بالله , ملك العالم , وحسب إيماننا وإيمانكم أعطانا الله التوراة وفيها الواجبات والرسالات ويجب علينا القيام بها.
حسب مقولات القرآن الكريم لا يوجد أي تناقض بين ما أمرتنا التوراة القيام به وبين ما أمركم القرآن به , كيهود مؤمنون يجب علينا القيام بواجبات التوراة , وفي التوراة مكتوب في عدة أماكن أن ارض إسرائيل وعدت لإبراهيم واسحق ويعقوب و أحفادهم ولا غيرهم , الكل يجمعون بأننا أحفاد شعب اسرايل القديم , أحفاد إبراهيم واسحق ويعقوب.
ومكتوب في التوراة أيضا بان ارض إسرائيل , هذه الأرض الصغيرة , هي ملك الشعب اليهودي فقط , ومن الممنوع سكن غيرهم فيها بصورة دائمة.
مكتوب أيضا في أسفار الأنبياء انه بسبب عدم قيامنا بهذا الأمر الالهي , الشعب اليهودي طرد وبقي خارج بلاده 2000 سنة , ألان وبعد عودة شعب إسرائيل إلى ارض إسرائيل ,كما وعدونا الأنبياء , حان الوقت ليقوم الشعب الإسرائيلي بتنفيذ هذا الأمر الالهى , ولذلك نطلب منكم مغادرة ارض إسرائيل.
نحن نقول ذلك من وجهة النظر الدينية , لنضمن السلام في ارض إسرائيل , نحن نشرح لكم المقولات التوراتية والقرآنية , ونحن نعتقد انه حين تفهمون أننا لا نكرهكم ولا نريد محاربتكم بسبب إيمانكم بالإسلام , ستفهمون سبب إرادتنا القيام بأمر الله , كما قال الإسلام لا اله إلا الله.
هذا الأمر الرباني قاله الله لموسى :
التوراة , سفر العدد 33 . 56-50 :
كلم الرب موسى في عربات مواب على أردن أريحا قائلا
كلم بني إسرائيل وقل لهم أنكم عابرون الأردن إلى ارض كنعان
فتطردون كل سكان الأرض من أمامكم وتمحون جميع تصاويرهم وتبيدون كل أصنامهم المسبوكة وتخبربون جميع مرتفعاتهم
تملكون الأرض وتسكنون فيها لاني قد أعطيتكم الأرض لكي تملكوها
وتقتسمون الأرض بالقرعة حسب عشائركم الكثير تكثرون له نصيبه والقليل تقللون له نصيبه حيث خرجت له القرعة فهناك يكون له حسب أسباط آبائكم تقتسمون
وان لم تطردوا سكان الأرض من أمامكم يكون الذين تستبقون منهم أشواكا في أعينكم ومناخس في جوانبكم ويضايقونكم على الأرض التي انتم ساكنون فيها
فيكون أني افعل بكم كما هممت أن افعل بهم
وفي القرآن الكريم :
سورة الإسراء : ( وقلنا من بعده لبني إسرائيل اسكنوا الأرض فإذا جاء وعد الآخرة جئنا بكم لفيفا)
سورة الاحقاف : ( ومن قبله كتاب موسى إماما ورحمة وهذا كتاب مصدق لسانا عربيا لينذر الذين ظلموا وبشرى للمحسنين)
سورة المائدة : ( إنا أنزلنا التوراة فيها هدىً ونور يحكم بها النبيّون الذين اسلموا للذين هادوا والربّانيون والأحبار بما استحفظوا من كتاب الله وكانوا عليه شهداء فلا تخشوا الناس واخشون ولا تشتروا بآياتي ثمنا قليلا ومن لم يحكم بما انزل الله فاؤلئك هم الكافرون)
بعدما رايتهم الأقوال السماوية ولان الدين الإسلامي هو دين أخلاقي , ولان لا تكون بيد الشعب اليهودي أي ارض أخرى , لذلك يجب أن لا تكون لكم معارضة لهذا – ولديكم بلدان واسعة يمكنكم السكن فيها- وتفهمون بان علينا القيام بالأمر المكتوب في التوراة . ولأنه من غير السهل مغادرة ملايين الناس بدون مساعدات مالية , فإننا نقترح عليكم أن تفاوضوا دولة إسرائيل ( التي تجسد وعود الأنبياء) , على أن تحصلوا على مساعدات اقتصادية للسكن في مكان آخر.
ولما نطيع الله نحن وانتم , يمكننا العيش بسلام , نحن وانتم وأولادنا وأولادكم لسنوات طويلة , كما قال النبي يشاعيه : ( لا ترفع امة على امة سيفا ولا يتعلمون الحرب في ما بعد)
يطلب الحفظ على قدسية هذه الصفحات. (نهاية المنشور)!! "
Mask of Zion
- The Zionist Infestation Of Africa Revisited: The More Details, The More Devils
- Cast Iron Stomachs: The Beautiful Defiance Of Palestine’s Hunger Strikers
- The Zionist Infestation Of Africa: Zimbabwe To Uganda, Congo To Somalia And Beyond
- Jewish At The Root: Iraq’s Destruction, Hell Weapons, Hatred, Networking And The Interconnectedness Of It All
- The Tribal Nexus: Zionists And “Anti-Zionists” Unite To Ensure The Survival Of “Israel”
- The Accusation Of “Anti-Semitism” II: Linguistic Iconoclasm, “Chosen-ness” And The Affirmation of Zionist Arrogance
- The Accusation Of “Anti-Semitism” I: Zionism, “Jewish Israelis” And Revisionism
- The Case Of Uri Avnery II: Hasbara, Supremacism And The Future Of Solidarity
- The Case Of Uri Avnery I: “Shukran, Israel” Analyzed And Refuted
- “International Zionism Is Strangling The World”: Interview With Jonathan Azaziah
- PSYWAR: The Fake Fall Of Tripoli And The Zionist Dragon’s Butchery Across Palestine II
- PSYWAR: The Fake Fall Of Tripoli And The Zionist Dragon’s Butchery Across Palestine I
- Syria Under Fire: Zionist Destabilization Hits Critical Mass
- Massacre In Norway: Mossad Strikes Again Under ‘Lone Gunman’ Cover
- Syria: Zionist Mobilization Kicks Into High Gear
- Kiss Of ‘Democratic’ Death: Israel’s Plot To Take Down Syria II
- Kiss Of ‘Democratic’ Death: Israel’s Plot To Take Down Syria I
- 9/11-Israel’s Grand Deception (Videos)
- Israel’s Fission Field Warfare — Pakistan, Iraq and Egypt
- US FOREIGN POLICY CRISIS: Gordon Duff speaks with Jonathan Azaziah on Egypt and Israel
- Men Die, Lions Rise
- Operation Phantasmagoria III: Juliano Mer-Khamis, Assassinated Hope
- Operation Phantasmagoria II: Gaza and Al-Quds, Linked In Blood
- Mysterious West Bank Shootings: Random Murders Or Assassinations?
My Blog List
Yemeni leader says no to US, Saudi Arabia and Israel - On Sunday, hundreds of thousands of Yemeni citizens poured into capital city of Sana’a to mark the second anniversary of Israel’s proxy war in Yemen fought...9 hours ago
US Forces Block Syrian Army Advance in Preparation For Syria Partition - *A U.S.-backed operation near Raqqa aims to “block any advance by Syrian government forces from the west”. The Balkanization of Syria begins* By Russia Ins...11 hours ago
Selected Articles: Fake News and the Unravelling of US Empire, Yemen Genocide: US-NATO Using Saudi Arabia - [image: fake_news] *Fake News: The Unravelling of US Empire From Within* *By Prof. John McMurtry, March 27 2017* The ruling big lies of the US money party...15 hours ago
Interview on Apophenia: “A Talk with Eva Bartlett” [Part 1] - Al-Dabeet Maternity Hospital as of July 2016. The hospital was internally gutted in a May 2016 terrorist attack which saw an explosive land immediately out...2 days ago
SATURDAY ALTERNATIVE CARTOONS: PT 2: MARCH 25, 2017 - I PROMISE to never overload you like this again! Click here for Part One: Don't Miss the first half of this batch! On to Russia: ...3 days ago
Révélations : le jihad de Lafarge-Holcim, par Thierry Meyssan - À l'occasion de la sortie du livre de Thierry Meyssan, « Sous nos yeux. Du 11-Septembre à Donald Trump », nous publions une série d'articles développant qu...3 days ago
Yair Svorai: Trump and Israel’s occupation of Palestine - The expansion of Jewish settlements has followed a consistent pattern for about 100 years – the replacement of Palestinians by Jews. The new U.S. president...1 week ago
Ray Hanania Claims Christian Arabs Joining The “IDF” - Visit Ikhras to learn all about Ray Hanania Ray Hanania comes out of mourning over Shimon Peres to continue his campaign to divide Christian and Muslim Pal...4 months ago
Jaberi Ansari: Lebanon’s Political Agreement Has Positive Effect on the Country, the Region - Jaberi Ansari to ’Al Ahed’: Lebanon’s Political Agreement Has a Positive Effect on the Country and the Region4 months ago
The 7th Annual Bill Henry International Eat-a-Cheeseburger Day - Bill Henry, Z"L,circa 1940Tuesday, October 11, 2016, is the 7th annual Bill Henry international Eat-a-Cheeseburger day.* This day honors the memory of Bil...5 months ago
Likud Becomes a Regional Member of the European Parliament - Maidhc Ó Cathail Counterpunch April 27, 2016 Although Israel is geographically located in Asia, the self-described “Jewish state” has emphasized its Europe...10 months ago
1972 Anti-war Documentary/Winter Soldier (full video) - *Winter Soldier* is a *1972 *documentary film chronicling the Winter Soldier Investigation which took place in Detroit, Michigan, from *January 31 to Feb...1 year ago
Masters of Deception: Zionism, 9/11 and the War on Terror Hoax - By Zander C. Fuerza Unraveling the Mystery of 9/11 September 11, 2001, was a horrific and tragic day — nearly three thousand people perished in the terror...3 years ago
These photographs of jews using human shields are for real Robert Bernstein: Human Shield for Criticism of Israel Source As ...
China Warns The World: America Is The “Greatest Threat To Peace & Stability” ( Zero Hedge ) It is no secret that the relationshi...
Increase in Infant deformities in Yemen suggests USA/UK has supplied Saudi with depleted uranium weaponsSource Doctors in Yemen have been warning about the rise in stillbirths and deformities as a result of the war for some time. “Fetal ...
Saudi Arabia’s Web of Hate Is Spreading One of the Worst Forms of Islam - And This Is Where It LeadsDouglas Murray Its roots lie in the Middle East and its web of hate spreads across the globe. But it is also here in Britain - and gr...
A U.S.-backed operation near Raqqa aims to “block any advance by Syrian government forces from the west”. The Balkanization of Syria begi...
By Stephen Lendman 3-22-17 Multiple global flashpoints should terrify everyone. They’re hugely dangerous along Russia’s border with ...
Voiceover by Harold Hoover Israeli warplanes reportedly delivered airstrikes against Syrian army targets in the Qasioun Mount region...
Masjid Al-Aqsa - SINISTER PLANS EXPOSED AS-SALAAMU-ALAIKUM ! IT WILL JUST TAKE 5 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME TO READ THIS, AND LEARN ABOU...
Source Joe Martino — Collective Evolution “We need to make this style of video and we’ve got to use Al-Qaeda’s footage . . . We ne...
Source by Brandon Turbeville Brandon Turbeville Activist Post BrandonTurbeville.com The war in Syria is heating up yet again w...
Western focus on ‘delegitimizing’ Syria election
WHAT THE SYRIAN DEATH TOLL REALLY TELLS US
Sharmine Narwani war right: Assad’s Removal is Not on Moscow’s Mind
Crunch Time in Syria: The UN Protocol’s Jihadist Loophole
Who's Afraid of the UN Observer Mission?
Hollywood in Homs and Idlib?
High-Tech Trickery in Homs?
Ruppert Murdoch & Hezbollah'
Western Journalist: Visa Denied
Hamas: “Anyone who is awaiting change from the West today will not get any change”
- The Syrian dimension of the Egyptian national security
- Mazbout asks: WHAT HAPPENED TO ANIS NACCACHE?
- Tony Cartalucci and The West’s proxy wars under Mazbout's Microscope - Egypt is not the Next “Syrian War”
- Daniel Mazbout Discovered the SPONSORS of TERRORISM
- Takfiri Terrorism Enemy of Entire Lebanon including Daniel Mazbout
- Wahabi Sex-Jihad: Islam is innocent of Muslims dirty laundry
- A Gun for Rent: After Libya, Hamas "Jihad" in Syria continues
- No Peace Without Hezbollah and Hezbollah will not compromise on a grain of soil of Palestine.
- Two ways to stop the "Shiite tsunami"??
- Salifis Sexual "Jihad" for Syria...The 3 days marriage of Salafis LEADER Hazem Abu Ismail blessed By Khairat Al-shater
- "Do not return to Kufr, killing one another, after I am gone." Why Is "Muslim" Morsi Killing Egyptians?
- On polygamy in Islam and Khairat Al-Shater secret marriage
- On the Palestinians Independent Decision, Yarmouk camp and Al-Akhbar Practical Route to Gaza - A comment censored by Al-akhbar
- Why Israel wants Muslim Brotherhood to replace the king of Jordan?
- Ahmad Jibril to be expelled from the PL(iquidation)
- Do you Remember the Operation of Qibya in the night of gliders?
- Who is the benificiary of the displacing of the displaced Palestinian in Syria?
- The Third Birth (updated)
- Celebrations in Abbastan and Hamastan (Edited)
- THE PALESTINIAN SPRING: A New OSLO UNDER COOKING IN CAIRO
- Alan hart bluffing Palestinians Again: "The Palestinians’ only option""Slip of Clinton's tongue": "Hamas" assassinated the chief of Syrian missile program!?
- Brotherhood Complicity in Israeli aggression on Gaza regime to impose new security arrangements
- Hamayreh: Sheikh Hamad: ahlan wasahlan (welcome to Palestine)
- Syria, PKK and Hamas: Loyalty and Betrayal
- The ungrateful "son" of Hamas would be the next Nato Mufiti
- The Mohammad film, aiming to inflame the sectarian tension in Egypt
- Hamas seeking a ‘United Resistance’ without Syria, against "Israel"
- The Mohammad film, directed and produced by a bunch of Israel-loving Zionists aiming to inflame the sectarian tension in Egypt
- Damuscus: The new Whorehood's First Qibla, and Second Haram
- On American Brother's Hamayreh and "Shiite extremists"
- Nasser and American brothers (Must see)
- Palestinian Reconciliation: Cocking aggregates
- Khalid "Ibn Sabaa" faning Sunni-Shae Fitna
- Khalid Amayereh calling for "UNITY"??
- Clueless Arab and Palestinian leaders and pundits
- Erdogan: “NATO has a responsibility to protect Turkish borders,”
- Two faces of the Same Shekel
- The "True" Story .........
- "Success will never come from deviant"
- Khalid Amayreh: "We expect..."
- Rats desert a sinking ship, fools ride
- "Is it a pre-condition to recognize Israel in order to govern?"
- Brothers of America
- "O people and political forces"
- "Arab spring" is a great asset for Palestinian cause - commented
- Amayereh, indirectly,addressing himself and his brothers: Don't allow yourselves to fallinto the trap.
- "We can't take people's support for granted."
- Divide to Rule: "Arab Spring" between Secularism and sectarianism.
- The Abbas-Mishaal encounter: what is next? - The start of a ”real" Palestinian partnership
- Netanyahu, The Liar on moving the slave to the "right direction"
- Sami Jaddalah's way to change the regime in Palestine
- Real Islam in harmony with real democracy.
- A Tour for Americans in Kaddafi's Libya they never saw on Television
- Gordon Duff Calling for unity??? What Time is It?
- He had to die, but Why??
- Biden prescription for winning wars without losing a single life. (Making new Bin Ladens)
- Qaddhafi could have got on a flight to Cuba; but he died fighting in defence of Libya
- Thank you, Mashaal
- The problem is NOT how they got in there...
- Jewish ‘Heroes’ Contest: "self-loving" Jew VS "self-destructive Jew".
- Alan Hart and naked Hypocrisy
- "All vows, oaths, promises, engagements, and swearing,......"
- Kudos Mr. Abbas, the "tragic hero": The “plucked chicken” is soaring into the sky. Give him a chance
- The Statehood, the Carrot and the Stick
- Prof' William A. Cook: Tearing the Veil From Israel’s Civility-a book review - Commented by UP
- "Veteran" Sami Jadallah: Time For Regime Change in Palestine
- The "real" reason why Erdogan did not go ahead with Gaza visit
- Should Palestinians recognize pre-1967 Israel?
- The Old Settler: Israel’s settler army and government poised to commit a new outrage
- Khalid Amayreh's Open letter to Erdogan : say "NO" to Israel 's new solicitations
- After Egypt Pharaouh, the Turkish Sultan tries to domasticate Hamas
- He returned on Nakba Day, Martyred on Naksa Day, Millions will follow
- Israel wishes liberals in the next Egyptian elections 'good luck', thus claimed Khalid Amayreh
- Is Erdogan worried about Strategic Relationship with Syria? He should
- He did it, Hassan Hijazi returned to Yafa (Java) - Millions will follow
- Right or Wrong
- On Khalid Amayreh, Syrian Brothers "revolution" and the A great day for Palestine
- On the No-Fly Zone over Gaza — Petition
- Khalid Amayreh: "The Syrian regime must change, or it will be changed"
- On Sabir Nureddin's alternative strategy for liberation of Libya
- Syria, the "Revolution" of NATO, Arab IDIOTS and 'disappointed' Libyan rebels
- Veteran" SAMI JADALLAH: I always condemned “terrorist” acts committed by both Israelis and Palestinians"
- Iraqization Libya: Arab League Resign and back Libya no fly zone
- PA…YOU’RE FIRED!
- Its time for Palestine's 'Libyan moment'
- Uri Avnery is worried: Obama on the wrong side of history, Uri is not?
- Uri Avnery is worried: Egypt will change our lives
- After Galloway, Ken O'Keefe under fire at HTT (Hasbara think thank).
- The STL tide has changed: "Enough is enough" "Do you think we’re that stupid?”
- On "Socialist Worker's wake up!", after "Each village is a reminder"
- Palestinian Idiot Advice Erdogan: Don't Trust the Arab Throngs, Don't lose your old Friends, Nato and Israel
- DesertPoison: PALESTINE BETRAYED BY ITS OWN
- A letter from a 1948 settler to 1967 settlers in Gaza
- They Invented a Religion to Steal a Land from Its Owners
- Jerusalem does not belong to Jewish-Israelis: "The Bible Came From Arabia",
Gilad Atzmon: Latest
- A DIPLOMATIC DEFEAT TO ISRAEL AND THE JEWISH LOBBY
- PRESS TV CORRESPONDENT THREATENED BY JDL
- The 50 Most Influential Jews – Not a single humanist on the list
- Did the Jews Lose Europe?
- THE WORKLESS CLASS WOKE UP
- ORWELL AND THE JEWS..(VIDEO)
- GILAD ATZMON EXPLAINS THE JEWS
- NICK SHABBOS GOY CLEGG
- ON KOSHER STATISTICS
- BORN SMART, BORN EQUAL, BORN DIFFERENT – ON THE ROAD TO MERITOCRACY
- CALL IT COLONIALISM, CALL IT OCCUPATION - JUST DON'T CALL IT 'APARTHEID'
- JEWISH POWER, LEFT, FASCISM AND SOUNDBITE CULTURE
- BY WAY OF DECEPTION
- MUST WATCH-THE HOLOCAUST'S VISIT TO YAD VASHEM
- JEWS AND TERMINOLOGY
- GAZA’S ARK ATTACKED
- A RADICAL THINKER
- Zionism an Affirmation of Judaism’ Take It From the Rabbi’s
- In Bed With Bibi
- THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE?
- Silvia Cattori With Gilad Atzmon
- Jew in a Bag
- How Zionists manage to get away with their myths and lies?
- Controlled Opposition – From Goldstein to Soros and Beyond
- Gilad Atzmon Who?
- Israel Channel 2 program on Anti-Semitism (must watch)
- Deir Yassin Remembered - PLEASE CIRCULATE
- Henry Herskovitz: Max Blumenthal Shows His Stripes
- Nahida Izzat; The Curse of Chutzpa
- United Against Freedom
- Is the Anti-Occupation Movement Driven by Defenders of Genocide?
- Purim and Genocidal Phantasies By Ran HaCohen
- There Is No Business Like Shoa Business
- Jewish Voice for Weizmann
- TWITTER SABBATH GOY OF THE YEAR AWARD......
- Sabbath Goy MP Denis MacShane Resigned
- The Anti-Racist / Racist
- BDS Against George Galloway
- Washington JCRC launches legal fund to help 'wrongfully imprisoned' Jews
- BDS at Brooklyn College: the Benefits of Pro-Israel Overkill
- Spielberg v. Tarantino
- Gilad in Palestine!
- Regarding the proposed al-Awda withdrawal of endorsement from BDS
- Adel Samara: .What is wrong with Atzmon calling Zionism as the Jewish version of Nazism?
- The Wandering Who - Part 1 - 7
- BDS Better Learn from its Mistakes
- J-BIG Vs. P-small
- More on the Gilad Atzmon controversy – and why it matters...
- Counter Ouch
- Holocaust Day Backfires
- Israeli Election: Time to bin Left and Right Terminologies
- Tribally United
- Gilad Atzmon With Zeinab Assaffar On Al Mayadeen TV
- What Dershowitz & Abunimah have in common? One simple wet dream (short video, very funny)
- Sax Offender Vs Progressive Rapists
- Songs Of The Metropolis (a doc film)
- Palestine: Oppression Will not Work (must watch)
- Mleeta, Khiam, Sabra, Shatila and Resistance In General
- Stop the Press: 0.000125 % of the Jews are Ethical and Universalists
- Jewish Projection For Christmas
- Did the Age of Enlightenment Never Occur? Introduced by Gilad Atzmon,
- Gilad Atzmon on the End of Israeli militarism on Afshin Rattansi's TV Christmas Special
- Roadmap to Apartheid trailer
- Watch Human Right Watch – A Tribute to Prof Richard Falk
- The End Of The Jewish State Is Here
- This is Not a Revolt, This is a War – 25th Anniversary of the First Palestinian Intifada
- Holocaust not Hope
- The Chosenites-Stop Everything and Watch This Horrid Expose
- From Jeff Blankfort To Gilad Atzmon and Philip Weiss
- Not The Wisest Phil Around
- The End of Jewish Power
- The Jewish 'Progressive' View Of The Israeli/Palestinian Conflict
- Israel's War on Truth
- Britain Supports UN Palestinian Bid for a State
- Pillar of Impotence
- Alan Dershowitz, Devil’s Advocate
- Sharon the Truth Teller
- Operation Security Roof*
- Crucial Update: Netanyahu Says No to Ground Operation
- Gilad Atzmon - From Stalingrad to Gaza with Love
- Ali Abunimah on Gaza and Lust (Video + comment)
- Carlos Latuff - Art of Resistance
- Pillar of Biblical Cloud
- The Return of Ali Abu-Fighter
- They Get Away With Murder!
- Islamophobs Are Upset: Spanish press praises Gilad Atzmon
- The Conspiracy Review on The Wandering Who?
- Gilad Atzmon on Kevin Barrett's Truth Jihad Radio (very interesting)
- What shall we not talk about today?
- Rinaldo Francesca interviews Gilad Atzmon Part 5
- Jewish Domination? Occupation More Likely
- Then They Came For Me
- The Madness Continues: Ann Wright Disinvited to Sail
- Abunimah Did It Again
- Postcolonial Theory, Whiteness & Palestine
- To Disavow or Debate Gilad Atzmon?
- Obama, Netanyahu & Esther
- Dershowitz strikes back -- with lies (yawn)
- The Wondering Jesse
- It’s a Win-Win Situation!
- Ynetnews: The protocols of Gilad Atzmon
- Sheikh Imran Hosein saw it all in 2003(must watch)
- Zionist Bad Press Is All You Need
- David Landy and his ‘Israel Critic Jews’- A book review
- Dershowitz’ Lies and Glitches
- By Way Of Deception
- The book they don’t want you to read
- The Long Arm of Israel
- Are They Really ‘The People Of The Book’?
- Mearsheimer responds to Goldberg's latest smear
- American Tragedy
- Progressive Choseness
- Laura Stuart: Cafe Palestine Conference Freiburg - The Boundaries of Discourse- A Review
- Shahram Vahdany: King of the Jews
- An Interesting Exchange With A Jewish Anti Zionist
- Pressure Builds on Netanyahu after Massive Protests
- Self-Hatred vs. Self-Love- An Interview with Eric Walberg by Gilad Atzmon
- De-Zionification Now
- Was the Massacre in Norway a reaction to BDS?
- The Herem Law in the context of Jewish Past and Present
- Zionism & Multiculturalism
- Flotilla, Flytilla and the prospect of ‘Civil Society Action’
- Jewish Self-Reflection is Overdue
- Killing Goyim and Beyond
- Gaza Flotilla vs. Diaspora Jewry
- Self Reflection in Mondoweiss
- 1001 Lies About Gilad Atzmon
- Jews & Their Self Interest- An Interview with Philip Weiss
- A Warning From The Past
- This Documentary May Help You Understand Israel
- Jewish Clandestine Operation Exposed
- Israel’s Doomed Fate
- From ‘Right of Return’ to ‘Return in Practice’
- Winners and Losers
- What Are They Afraid of?
- Drama in London
- Time Is Ripe For A Paradigm Shift
- "Tribal Marxism for Dummies"
- The Israeli So-Called ‘Left’
- Let Us Talk About Jewishness
- Jewish Math
- On Jewish Intolerance
- Goldstone’s U-Turn
- No Fly Zone over Israel- An Interview With Gilad Atzmon
- Talks about music, Palestine, Zionism and Islam
- Silvia Cattori:An Interview with Gilad Atzmon-To Call A Spade A Spade
- Truth in Stuttgart
- An Urgent Appeal for Gaza
- Cairo & Jerusalem
- Left and Islam
- Jewish Power is Falling Apart
- American Foreign Policy
- Liberating the American People
- The Palestine Papers and Us
- Captain Israel- A Sickening Hasbara Magazine For Jewish Diaspora Youngsters
- Lauren Booth: go go go
- Shoah Backfires
- Milton Friedman’s ‘Capitalism and the Jews’Revisited
- Jews, Judaism and Jewishness
- Andy Robson: The Struggle Continues,Jazzwise.
- Ein Hod and the Israeli Sin .
- Israel: The Burning Bush
- Gilad Atzmon on Zionism and Jewish Identity from Jason Bosch on Vimeo.
- 200 Israeli War Criminals Better Hope For Palestinian Amnesty
- The Anti-Semitic Side of Zionism (must watch)
- Zionist Tolerance For a Change
- From Rabbi Yosef to Marx
- The Tide Has Changed is a musical lesson in humanity
- The Tide Has Changed!!!: Robert Wyatt and Gilad Atzmon in Haaretz
- Lieberman and the Jewish Political Continuum
- A conversation with Robert Wyatt about Cultural Resistance
- Jewish Boat On its Way - 9 Jews out of 18 millions will participate in this brave mission
- On Gaza and Chutzpah
- Israel Will Be Palestine
- On Jewish Loyalty
- Talking To The Wall Bloody Memoir
- One Democratic State in Palestine
- United Against Knowledge
- BBC Panorama, An Exemplary Work of Clumsy Journalism
- United Against Paintings
- The Jewish Division
- A Glimpse into Israeli Paranoia
- Britain Cannot Handle the Truth
- Islamophobia in Britain: The Products, The Names and The Faces
- Oliver Stone apologized for Telling the Truth
- My Problem with Jewish Identity Starts here
- Israel Braces Itself for a UN Fact Finding Mission Strictly Dancing
- British Jews Support Israeli War Crimes
- Each village is a reminder
- Tolerance, History and Revisionism on Aspen GrassRoots TV
- Touching Left, Islam, Israeli Lobby, Chomsky and Many other Hot Topics
- Connecting the Zionist Dots
- Shooting and Sobbing
- "I come from them, and I know how they think."
- The Helen Thomas' Resolution
- The Crucifixion of Kindness
- Jewish Ideology and World Peace
- Israeli Butchery at Sea
- Planet Chomsky vs. Dershowitz’s Orbit
- It took me many years before I realized that the place I was born in was in fact occupied Palestine.
Nahida the Exiled Palestinian - A MUST READ
- Nahida Izzat; The Curse of Chutzpa
- Defiant Land… Faithful Land…. Holy Land
- I am all of those
- Shia… Sunni? Cui Bono?
- “Vote-Giving”? – No Thank you. We Choose LIBERATION
- When I was seven, Jesus cried…
- Evidence of God? You bet
- Celebrating Talmud Reading
- Mochiach Advert in Jerusalem Post
- Tale in the darkness
- "Moshiach" Again!
- Who Creates Ghettos?
- Civilian Society??
- PALESTINE: SUE ISRAEL FOR GENOCIDE
- Now What?
- Beginning of the END
- FACTS... WMS
- Another fighter on the way
- Biased Washington Post
- A State of Soldiers
- America under "Israeli" Occupation
- Netanyahu's Message to Chabad
- People with Green Hearts
- Gaza, the Human Story
- Who could do that?
- Beloved people of Gaza
- "Genocidal Supremacy? NOOOOOOOO"
- Do you know how it feels to live in Gaza?
- Hassan Nasrullah
- النعجة القطري حمد بن جاسم
- "Light unto the Nations"
- نحن في غزّة بخير طمّنونا عنكم
- X,Y,Z= GENOCIDE
- The "Art" of Violence and Racism
- Something Miraculous Happened
- A Sleazy Snake
- The Ultimate Challenge
- Gaza Speaks!
- Conflict of Interest & Liberation
- House of Rothschild
- Birth of Terrorism & False-Flag
- What do you call this?
- Normalization-from the Back Door
- What's wrong with these people?
- Ooops, I just Committed a Thought Crime!
- Palestinian Zionists!
- A Lioness of Palestine !
- The Hidden Truth
- This is My Palestine
- WE have the Right
- Lala Land
- My Hajj Experience
- Make up your mind
- US Army's Moral Compass
- Electronic Intifada: Integrity Please!
- Growing Spine!
- URGENT... BREAKING NEWS
- The Calling
- Supremacy of "Peace Now" activists
- World, I love you
- Palestine-what is it all about?
- فتن كقطع الليل المظلم
- Ken Okeefe and False Flag
- Temple of "Israel"
- World Be WARNED!
- What really matters!
- Hijacking and Steering BDS
- ISRA-HELL on EARTH
- JPOST Moshiach Now
- Is this child abuse
- Breaking: False Flag
- Final Call
- Beloved Jerusalem
- Only in Palestine
- An Open Invitation
- When you are a Palestinian
- Palestine, Not just a Name
- Palestinian Women
- Morally Bankrupt
- Look who is training terrorists!
- When Talmudic Law is Put into Practice
- أحلام الطفلة جنى تلاحق الجنود الإسرائيليين
- Bemused !
- DO NOT Take the Bait
- Once and for All
- Palestinian Stones speaks out
- Childhood Friends
- The Journey
- Violence of the "Chosen"
- Once upon a time
- Most Precious Gift
- My Beloved has many Faces
- Humanity is Doomed when...
- Motherhood Redefined
- Beauty and the Beast
- Spot the Difference
- Palestine...a moment of reflection
- Untill Liberation and Return
- Not in my name!
- Breaking Chains of Arrogance
- Solving the Problem?
- Donor Opium
- The Mother of All Conspiracies
- Advice to Bank-robbed countries
- The question of Faith
- Are you a "certified cuckoo"?
- Types of Souls
- Setting the records straight
- Poison in the Cake
- Beyond Belief
- "Just Keep Looking the Other Way"
- Will PSC rise to the Challenge?
- "Logic of the Absurd
- "Chosen", so they can!
- I met Jesus today
- Of Exclusivity, Loyalty and Liberation
- Global March to Jerusalem
- Genocide and International Law
- "Earth is Flat"
- Defamation as a Political Tool
- Invented People
- Chabad rabbis in US Senate
- Open Debate: Their Deadliest Enemy
- Who are the Warmongers?
- Calling a Spade a Spade
- Aren't we lucky folks
- THEY DID IT
- Hijacking Revolutions
- From Tribalism to Humanism
- Age of Enlightenment?
- Finally, the TRUTH comes out
- The LIGHT List
- Concerning Mondoweiss, Racism and Freedom of Speech
- Thought Terrorism
- أنشروا هذا الفيديو
- will it ever stop getting "better"!
- Dare I say its name!
- To Children of Gaza, Chris Hedges
- Open Your Eyes
- "For Those With Eyes That Sees"
- "O . . . BLESS THEE O ISRAEL"
- Eureka... !!! it's Eurabia!
- Another "Religion" in the Making
- NO, BUT NO THANK YOU
- More sense to the senses
- People still choose Islam
- Keep me afloat
- Verses of the universe
- Yes, I am
- An Ode for Lifta
- Would You?
- Mirror Mirror on the Wall
- Mercy Halal
- The "Eternal Victims" !
- A "Benign" Culture
- Demonizing Islam, Cui Bono?
- The Great Cancer Hoax
- About Islam
- The Question of Suffering
- Morphing zionism
- You are God's masterpiece
- The coming American Nakba
- Sharing Our House with Settlers
- "Give the ME to the Jews"!
- Jewish voice for Peace? Really??
- A Mystical Visit
- The Spider's Web
- Chabad rabbi tells the truth!
- THis is How Liberation is
- The Wanted 18
- Pathetic or what!
- I have a Dream- poem
- PHOTOS PALESTINE
- Holding the World Hostage
- Rising Above
- By Mohammed:Itmar Killers Found?
- Stranger than Fiction
- Doves and Hawks
- A very Important Message, Ken O'Keefe
- Qur'an in Sign Language
- A "culture" of hate
- A "culture" of supremacy
- Jerusalemite Child
- The Situation in Egypt "Explained"
- EDL and the "Muslamic Infidels"
- Farid Ghadry flirts with child-murderers
- Bahrain and Chabad Lubavitch
- Simple Truth
- Zionist Scoop
- Meet the Jewish Settlers
- Dreams and Realities
- Little Boxes
- Left,Secularism and Islam
- We March to Jerusalem
- EGYPT BEWARE
- Such Spirit Cannot be Destroyed
- Chabadist Dershowitz Joins WikiLeaks defense team
- Egypt sings:FREE PALESTINE!
- Why Islam?
- I want to tell the world - video
- More Lies against Hamas
- God's Chosen Terrorists
- A GREAT WOMAN
- Hamas VS zionist hasbara
- Just Amazing!
- Cries for Freedom
- Sowing Hatred
- Palestine was Never a "Lost Cause"
- Deadly Ideology
- Our Problem is PR
- chabad in US Senate & congress
- Israeli and Jewish Exceptionalism
- Sowing Hatred
- Life on Hold
- 'Majority of Jews will be Ultra-Orthodox by 2050'
- Who would investigate these Jewish schools, I wonder?
- World Leaders and the Rebbe
- Antisemitism on the rise!Really?
- Why the Rebbe hates Islam?
- Chabad & EDL
- Nothing but Full Liberation
- Chabad Lubavitch & the zionist Law-Makers
- Who is trying to bluff Palestinians?
- BEHOLD WORLD.. BREAKING NEWS
- NO... This is not a Synagogue
- Meet the Rebbe
- Alice in Holy Land
- Oh Mighty israHell
- I Stand with Truth
- How to Manufacture Consent to Genocide?
- Oxymoron of a “Jewish Bi-national” State!
- Some Thoughts on Resistance
- Chabad around the world
- Breaking Taboos
- Muslim Women...The Real Oppression
- I have a Dream
- More Fog of Deception
- Palestinians versus the Samson option blackmail
- We are not alone
- Through the Fog of Deception
- A Strategy of Liberation
- Mathematical Politics
- The Play
- A prayer: if Only
- About anti Semitism
- Save Your Souls
- A Letter from the Heart
- No Escape
- you think you could defeat my will to?
- Equal Rights for serial killers...?!
- Look at me
- Hard talk
- Lovers don't rape
- Thank You
- The other side of the story
- The worm is in the can
- Supremacist and Racist Chabad
- About Jihad
- I want to tell the world
Recent Posts - By Date
- ► 2017 (873)
- ► 2016 (3648)
- ► 2015 (3361)
- ► 2014 (4025)
- ► 2013 (2017)
- ► 2012 (4703)
- ► 2011 (5776)
14 Mar - 21 Mar
- Preventing Acceleration of Power
- Gaza: Metals detected in Palestinian children’s ha...
- IOA to demolish two Palestinian homes in WB villag...
- The Complicated Faces Of Anti-Semitism
- Mishaal urges Arab states to reconsider their sett...
- Israel Is Boss to the USA
- Anti-Defamation League Goes After Petraeus, Calls ...
- Massive protests in Pakistan against Zionist bid t...
- Time to Bury Abbas and His Authority
- Splitting the Sky Versus the War Criminals
- Abbas's militia quell a demonstration in Bethlehem...
- Abbas Ordered to Rest for A Few Days after Falling...
- It is only a small piece of Land !! A property of ...
- "The Saudis may decide that Geagea’s affiliation w...
- Bashiti family: We own the land on which Hurva syn...
- THE MAN WHO TRIED TO ARREST WAR CRIMINAL BUSH
- Israeli occupation used tens of banned weapons dur...
- We don't receive Dogs and Israelis
- ZIONISM’S TOILET
- .... The US Treasury sanctions a Palestinian Bank ...
- Possibilities of war: the Levant
- Obama under pressure to 'cancel' talking to Muslim...
- Netanyahu's "Don't Ask; Don't Tell"! Does Obama wa...
- Depleted Uranium: A War Crime Within a War Crime B...
- It's Time to Throw the Golems out with the Bathwat...
- Foreign activist, 15 Palestinians wounded in IOF q...
- Israel Executes Drill in Gush Dan to Face Hezbolla...
- Palestinian anger fills the streets
- LOS DESAPARECIDOS DE PALESTINA
- Storm over Israeli settlements as unreal as the pe...
- Obama Stresses US Support of Israel, Condemns Pale...
- Pentagon vs. Israel? Neocons unleashed
- News report: Netanyahu OK’d bids for 426 new units...
- WHY THE FUROR OVER BUILDING A SYNAGOGUE IN JERUSAL...
- Palestinian female detainees moved to cell 'where ...
- Three Islamic leaders freed from Zionist jails
- Musleh: European green light for PA to quell freed...
- Taking Sides: Israel and the lobby against the US
- Joint IOF-PA patrols in Salfit
- Israel has nukes, but Iran is pressured: Erdogan
- Qaddoumi: Abbas implements a Zio-American agenda
- withholding US military & intelligence cooperation...
- US, “Israel” Seek to Downplay Tension after Stormy...
- Jewish Accessories by Gilad Atzmon
- The only option to save the Aqsa Mosque is resista...
- Mishaal urges people of Jerusalem to keep on prote...
- How the Western press distorts the Mideast
- How can you say NO to Real Beauty?
- Reports Indicate U.S. is Mobilizing for War in Ira...
- Israeli Spy Under the Guise of a Journalist
- Israel's actions on the ground proving difficult t...
- Anti-Semitism – what is it?
- Cartoon of the week: Iran and Israel - spot the di...
- Israeli Apartheid and The Nakba-a new brilliant wo...
- European Union found guilty at first session of Ru...
- Grassroots activist Wa’el Al-Faqeeh faces military...
- "The US may have to use force against Iran early a...
- River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian
- Israel's Titanic moment: Does Obama want Bibi's he...
- Zahhar: The Palestinians will defend J'lem with th...
- Gaza's Guernica: "Approximately 1500...."wmv
- Pupular Resistance mark Jerusalem Day of Rage 16 M...
- Noam Chomsky on Obama’s Foreign Policy, His Own Hi...
- Sayyed Nasrallah to Jumblatt: You'll Be Assad's Gu...
- "... unfiltered straight talk with the Syrian gove...
- Israel belligerence "NO longer overlaps with CENTC...
- APARTHEID ‘PLUS’
- THE PALESTINIAN NATIONAL AUTHORITY IS BOUGHT BY TH...
- Hamas: 'Hurva' Synagogue a Declaration of War; Isr...
- To hell with national unity if it means surrender ...
- PROTESTS AGAINST THE WALL IN PALESTINE WILL NO LON...
- 12 deaths and 25 injuries in Gaza during 3 months ...
- Is the Man Who Controls Access to President Obama ...
- Israel’s apartheid: Making Palestinians pay for Hi...
- "...The US Military 'lobby': Israel's intransigenc...
- IOA declares Bilin, Nilin closed military zones
- ... Israel is particularly sensitive to the status...
- DAYS TWO AND THREE OF CORRIE TRIAL
- Building ruins synagogue a declaration of war- Dwe...
- Aqsa Sheikh Ikrima SabriLet us save Al-aqsa - Baha...
- “Israel” orders demolition of Nablus mosque
- Harvard Students Take Stand Against Ethnic Cleansi...
- Review: Finkelstein's transformation to victim her...
- "Netanyahu can hear us now!"
- Health ministry: Shortage of medicine threatens li...
- Boycott or censorship?
- Zionist's Justice: Israel Can Sell Confiscated Eas...
- A racism outside of language: Israel's apartheid
- Children of Gaza: Scarred, trapped, vengeful
- They wiped the spit off their faces and smiled pol...
- [Nidah] You are invited to "heart Beat of Our Land...
- COOK: Silencing the messenger of truth with Canada...
- AMERICA’S ‘STUN GUN’~~ PALESTINIANS CALL IT ‘A TEM...
- Hamdan: Arabs before historic opportunity to end s...
- PA's betrayal of human rights defenders the unkind...
- Zahhar: Dayton’s mission in W. Bank is to keep "pe...
- A WEEKEND OF ACTION AND CONFRONTATIONS IN PALESTIN...
- Union of teachers slams PA for cutting salaries of...
- March 14 Celebrates Birthday without Hariri, Jumbl...
- Netanyahu under Fire for Row with US; Says: Let’s ...
- ▼ 14 Mar - 21 Mar (122)
- ► 2009 (5952)
- ► 2008 (309)
A Somewhat Alternative View of the Wall St. Protests
Obama and His Nine Hundred Rabbis
Combatting Muslim Stereotyping Through Video
The coronation of 'His Excellency' Benjamin Netanyahu by his steadfastly loyal subjects
Aid to Israel compared with aid to U.S. tornado victims: take a guess who gets more Jews Expressing Their Love for Jesus
What Western Protesters Can Learn from the People of the Middle East--third and final
What Western Protesters Can Learn from the People of the Middle EastNo Iranian Ever Called Me a Goy (with apologies to Muhammad Ali) The Audacity of Hypocrisy vs. Signs from Heaven Ovadia Yosef’s Love Letter to His Donkey
‘Resistance Stronger than Ever… Lebanon Will Protect Oil Wealth’Resistance Might Have to Occupy Galilee- Netanyaho; You can't !"
Opposition Will Not Name Hariri; New Stage Has Begun
Iran's Project is the Palestinian's, Lebanon's and Arab's Project
Mideast Peace Talks Are "Born-Dead"
Our Freedom, Sovereignty Depend On Our Elements of Power
Videos: Hariri Assasination Evidence Expose
Nasralla: In Next War, Only Fleeing Israelis Will Be Safe.
We’ll hit back and we are capable of it,
My Palestine: A Nation Behind Bars: By Reham Alhelsi
- My Name is Palestine: 64 Years Later, Time for Justice!
- Palestinian Political Prisoners: Breaking the Chains of Oppression, Marching towards Freedom
- A Letter to Mother Palestine and her Daughters
- The Women of Palestine and the Struggle for Liberation
- On International Women’s Day, Palestinian Political Prisoners Remain the Spearhead of Resistance
- Ash-Shalabi: A Family from Palestine
- Jerusalem; A Cry for Support, A Cry for Justice - Where is the millions?
- Khader Adnan; Ledendary Steadfastness from Palestine
- Jaba’, the Tears of Palestine and Zionist Racism
- Palestinian Prisoners on Hunger Strike: Defeating Oppression, Liberating Palestine
- Call me a Palestinian from Palestine
- PA Political Terminology 101: When Talks Are Not Talks
- One Heart; Beating for Palestine
- A free Palestine: Free from the River to the Sea
- Embracing the Land
- The Eagle of Palestine
- Returning to Jerusalem
- 63 Years Later, Palestine From River To Sea
- They Call it “Independence” … We Call it Nakba
- On Land Day, Listen to the Land
- Occupied Palestine from A to Z: Basma – a Woman from Palestine
- On International Women’s Day: Remember Palestinian Female Prisoners
- Gassing Palestinians: The Use of Lethal Gas in occupied Palestine
- Never Again, Gaza
- “Generals of Patience”
- To a Child who Dreamt of Freedom
- This is Our Land and This is Our Blood
- No Justice for Jerusalem: Murdering Palestinian Jerusalemites in Cold Blood
- 28 Years Later: Sabra and Shatila Massacre
- The Voice of Palestine
- Palestinian Prisoners: A Symbol of Resistance, Steadfastness and Pride
- Palestinian Political Prisoners in Israeli
- Palestinian Women and Children Behind Zionist Bars
- A Trilogy: The Road to “Independence” (1)
- Colonizing Nations 101
- War Without Mercy on Syria
- To War or Not to War
- Illegitimate Sanctions on Iran
- Washington's Aleppo Strategy Failed
- Land Day: Why It Matters
- “NGOs” promote wars for profit
- Israel's Rogue Killing Machine
- Resisting Israeli Oppression Courageously
- Obama Plans More Middle East Wars
- Koran Burning: Dehumanizing Muslims
- Escalating Syrian Tensions
- Khader Adnan's Heroic Struggle for Justice
- NATO's Secret War on Syria
- Washington's War on Syria
- Anti-Syrian Pack Journalism
- Racist Discrimination Against Israeli Arabs
- Killing Gaddafi: Longstanding US Policy
- "Abbas and Fayyad never did represent Palestinians and don't now."
- America’s Imperial War on Libya
- Commemorating Palestine's Nakba
- New Israeli Discriminatory Laws
- US Intervention in Syria
- Al Jazeera's War on Gaddafi
- Fayyad: Israel's Man in Palestine
- Israel's Sham Democracy
- Israel's Longstanding Middle East Plan
- Palestinian Authority Traitors Serving Israel
- Old posts and All
- Feeding the Brave Flotilla to Israel’s Slavering Attack-Dogs
- Does Palestinian Left Hand Know What Right Hand is Doing?
- Is this the silliest man on the planet?
- O’Keefe and survivors of Cast Lead "massacre" join forces in safe-trade project to rebuild Gaza
- Dead as Monty Python’s parrot
- UK-Israel mutual admiration provokes “technicolor yawn”
- “PERPETUAL HELL” OF THE PALESTINIAN REFUGEE CAMPS
- Warning: boycott Israel success brings “Boycott Arab goods” smear
- Palestine Papers: Don't get mad, Palestinians. Get even
- Can O’Keefe lick the Palestinian campaign into shape?
- NO SUCH THING AS JUSTICE IN THE HOLY LAND
- Did Abbas know in advance about the devastating blitz on his countrymen in Gaza?
- MURDOCH DRUMS UP “WAR” WHERE PROPAGANDA COLLIDES WITH TRUTH
- Obama and His Pro-Israel Speech at UN: More of the Same
- Hamas re-positioning themselves?
- Hamas, don’t blow this chance -
- George Mitchell hoping for a quick-fix fake peace?
- Another insult to Christianity… meet the Methodist Friends of Israel
- Middle East History Buff Hague whitewashes Israel’s Villainy on the High Seas
- The Knesset comes to Westminster
- What sort of Christians become Zionists?
- A short primer on Israeli propaganda for media dummies*
- Sea blockade of Gaza was “temporary” – 15 years ago Criminal pirate” Israel makes a fool of the OECD only days after it clasped the viper to its bosom Jews are eight times over-represented in UK parliament
- Netanyahu will be pleased. Now UK has an upper-class coalition “fagging” for Israel
William A. Cook
Tearing the Veil From Israel’s Civility-a book review
Now Israel Is Free to Declare Its Innocence before the International Court of JusticeTorpedoing the Lebanon Flotilla: Controlling Civil Disobedience Lives Lived and Lost in Time- Remembering Chatila More
- Jeff Blankfort Speaking of Zionists in Disguise
- Jeff Blankfort to AZZ Gabriel Ash
- The left’s double standards on Libya
- Chomsky and Palestine: Asset or Liability?
- ISRAEL SHAMIR: BLANKFORT SPILLS THE BEANS
- Israel is the most immediate threat to the future of the planetJoe Biden: In Israel's Service Chomsky, BDS, and the Elephant in the Room
- Response to Avnery on boycott issue
- Yes, Blame the Lobby - A Response to Prof. Joseph Massad
I Smell A Rat
URI AVNERY: Binyamin al-Assad and Bashar Netanyahu."
- The STL tide has changed: "Enough is enough" "Do you think we’re that stupid?”
- DesertPoison: PALESTINE BETRAYED BY ITS OWN
- In Defense of a Palestinian. (Censored at Rizzostine's PTT)
- Each village is a reminder by Brian Lenzo
- More Fog of Deception
- Two Telling Polls
- Israel’s Hasbara Arab Agents
- Hamas Smells a RAT: Obama’s remarks on Gaza insincere and empty
- Palestinian Idiot: Advice to Erdogan and to Turkey: Don't Trust the Arab Throngs, Don't lose your old Friends, Nato and Israel
- Thanks, Iran! But NO Thanks!
- Through the Fog of Deception
- Wall of Shame, Viva Palestinia, and some Free minds for .....
- LONG LIVE PHARAOH LONG LIVE THE SIEGE
- Alan Hart Seconding Yasser Abed Rabbo's Call: Yes indeed, show us all the map!
- Saudi King Abdullah Should invite Netanyahu to Riyadh
- Do most Israelis and many other Jews NEED to feel persecuted?
- Time to close the Palestinian file
- Annual Nakba Commemoration Dinner Speech
- History Lessons
- The Founding Myths of Israeli Politics
- The Culmination
- I washed my hands in the bloody waters but they didn't come clean
- we come in peace
- The USS Liberty, a flubbed-up false flag
- "What I Saw That Day" Available in Hardcover - Now When is the Movie?
- Serial Liars
- I am sick and tired of having to defend against charges of anti-Semitism whenever I tell the truth about Israel.
- Serving Two Masters
Women in the Liberation Movement
- : BDS (1)
- .Ashura (1)
- "Friends of Syria" (208)
- "Peace with Israel" (330)
- “Democracy Now” (2)
- “Friends of Syria” (47)
- “Peace with Israel” (16)
- “self-hating Jew” (4)
- “Wikileaks” (5)
- 9/11 (517)
- ABBAS (634)
- Abdelbari Atwan (17)
- Abdul Sattar Qassem (24)
- Absentee Property Law (26)
- Abu Arfa (9)
- Abu Ghraib (5)
- Abunimah (22)
- Action Alert (43)
- Activism (865)
- Adel Samara (1)
- administrative detention (49)
- Afghanistan (622)
- Africa (60)
- Ahmad al Assir (30)
- Ahmad Jibril (2)
- Ahmad Shafiq (25)
- Ahmadinejad (221)
- Ahrar Al-Sham (70)
- Ain al-Hilweh (3)
- AIPAC (117)
- Al Azhar (40)
- Al Mayadeen (13)
- Al Qaeda (4575)
- Al-akhbar (50)
- Al-Arabiya (60)
- Al-Bouti (15)
- Al-Jazeera (152)
- Al-Manar (29)
- al-Nahda Party (30)
- Al-Qassam Brigades (73)
- al-Sisi (129)
- Al-Tahrir party (6)
- Alan Hart (58)
- Alan Sabrosky (18)
- Aleppo (538)
- Algeria (54)
- Ali Abunimah (55)
- Alison Weir (32)
- Allah (4)
- Almanar (2)
- Amal (30)
- Ameen Hutait (13)
- America (142)
- Amira Hass (20)
- Amnesty (2)
- Amnesty International (41)
- Amr Mussa (14)
- Analysis (62)
- AngloZionist Empire (4067)
- Angry Arab (13)
- Anis naqash (29)
- Annan (46)
- Ansarullah (96)
- Anthony Julius (4)
- anti-semitism (598)
- anti-Zionism (160)
- anti-zionist zionists (87)
- Antonio Guterres (2)
- Apartheid (588)
- apartheid oath (21)
- Aqsa (351)
- Arab 48 (412)
- Arab Christians (211)
- Arab Division (2)
- Arab initiative (66)
- Arab Israeli Wars (21)
- Arab Jews (53)
- Arab League (278)
- Arab Media (15)
- Arab Minorities (141)
- Arab regimes (162)
- Arab Spring (312)
- Arab Treason (119)
- Arab women (45)
- Arab world (74)
- Arab Zionists (1000)
- Arabism (78)
- Arabs (82)
- Arafat (114)
- Archeology (29)
- Argentine (11)
- Ariadna Theokopoulos (33)
- Armed resistance (70)
- Armed Struggle (96)
- Armenia (24)
- Art (30)
- Ashkenazi Jews (1)
- Ashraf Ezzat (24)
- Ashton (12)
- Ashura (27)
- Asia (21)
- Assad (1590)
- Atallah Hanna (20)
- Atheism (3)
- Australia (68)
- Austria (5)
- Axis of Resistance (528)
- Ayman Nour (3)
- Ayyoub (10)
- Azerbaijan (8)
- Azmi Bishara (27)
- AZZ (92)
- Baghdadi (61)
- Bahrain (197)
- bais (16)
- Balfour declaration (76)
- Bandar (113)
- Bangladesh (1)
- Barak (92)
- Barazani (34)
- Baroness Tonge (2)
- BBC (129)
- BDS (447)
- Belaid (5)
- Belarus (2)
- Belgium (29)
- Bellemare (45)
- Ben Gurion (9)
- Benghazi (42)
- Bernard Kouchner (2)
- Bernard Lewis (1)
- Bernard-Henri Lévy (65)
- Berri (24)
- BETHLEHEM (40)
- Bias (55)
- Bibi's Speech to US Congress (3)
- Bible (21)
- Bin Laden (124)
- Biography (40)
- birthright (1)
- Bishop Donald R. Corder (6)
- Blackwater (31)
- Blair (20)
- Bloody Gas (91)
- Bloody Oil (262)
- Blooy Gas (6)
- Bolivia (18)
- Book reviews (99)
- Boris Johnson (11)
- Bosnia (3)
- Bouazizi Revolution (114)
- Bouthainia Shaaban (2)
- boycott (380)
- Brazil (64)
- Break The siege (352)
- BREXIT (56)
- BRICS (111)
- Britain (437)
- Britain Riots (5)
- British Jews (276)
- Brotherhood (796)
- Bulgaria (20)
- Burhan Ghalioun (28)
- Bush (170)
- C U B A (13)
- CAIR (1)
- Cambodia (2)
- Cameron (167)
- Camp David (113)
- Canada (281)
- Capitalism (49)
- Carter (36)
- Cartons (204)
- Categories: neo-nazis (1)
- Caterpillar (13)
- CBC (4)
- Cease-Fire (42)
- Censorship (62)
- Chabad (47)
- Charlie Hebdo (60)
- Chechen (54)
- Checkpoints (60)
- Chemical Weapons (43)
- Children (143)
- chile (7)
- Chili (2)
- China (570)
- Chirac (5)
- Chomsky (42)
- Choseness (297)
- Christ (2)
- Christian Zionists (149)
- Christianity (1)
- Christians (147)
- Christmas (56)
- Chuck Hagel (35)
- CIA (722)
- Civil War (114)
- CLASH OF CIVILIZATIONS (5)
- Clinton (755)
- Cluster bombs (20)
- CNN (70)
- cold war (96)
- Collaboration (361)
- Collaps Of Zionism (122)
- Collective Punishment (381)
- Colombia (2)
- Colonialism (130)
- Color Revolutions (83)
- Columbus (3)
- Communism (32)
- Concentration camps (39)
- Congress (31)
- Conspiracy on Libya (136)
- Conspiracy on Syria (284)
- Conspiracy Theories (3)
- Copts (23)
- Corporate Media (692)
- Corrupt Politics (117)
- Corruption (69)
- Counter-Revolution (277)
- Creative Chaos (6)
- Crimea (126)
- crusaders (11)
- CUBA (50)
- Culture and Heritage (161)
- cyberwar (44)
- Cynthia McKinney (25)
- Cyprus (13)
- Daash caliphate (121)
- Dahlan (18)
- Daniel Mabsout (177)
- David Miliband (5)
- David Petraeus (21)
- Dayr El-Zor (1)
- Dayton's Army (352)
- De Mistura (16)
- de-globalization. (1)
- De-legitimizing Israel (36)
- Deception (171)
- Decisive Storm (15)
- Decisive Strom (94)
- Deep State (77)
- Deir Ezzor (22)
- Deir Yassin (36)
- Demo (13)
- Democacy (3)
- Democracy (398)
- Demographic Nightmare (38)
- Denmark (7)
- depleted uranium (9)
- Dershowitz (86)
- destructive chaos. (1)
- Determination (4)
- DFLP (20)
- Diaries (5)
- Diaspora Jews (3)
- Dictatorship (151)
- Diplomacy (1)
- Direct Talks (243)
- Discrimination (234)
- Double standards (171)
- Dr. Lawrence Davidson (45)
- drone (56)
- Druze (40)
- Dual citizenship (2)
- Easr Eurpoe (4)
- East Asia (11)
- Eastern Ukraine (310)
- Ebola (1)
- Economic war (55)
- Economy (141)
- Ecuador (2)
- Edward Said (9)
- Edward Snowden (3)
- Egypt (980)
- Egypt Zionists (576)
- Egypt's Army (50)
- Egypt’s Army (6)
- Egyptian revolution (729)
- Egyptiaى revolution (2)
- Eileen Fleming (16)
- ElBaradei (22)
- Elections (432)
- Elias Akleh (2)
- Elias Murr (21)
- Emergency law (7)
- Enlightenment (7)
- Environmemt (16)
- Environment (1)
- ErdJurisprudence savagery (1)
- Erdogan (921)
- Erekat (5)
- Eriteria (1)
- Ersal (54)
- Ethiopia (5)
- Ethnic Cleansing (1624)
- EU (46)
- Euphrates Shield (11)
- Eurasia (83)
- Europe (776)
- Eva Bartlett (80)
- ewish terrorism (1)
- Exilem (5)
- extremism (123)
- Fabrications (166)
- Facebook (8)
- faith (1)
- Falluhah (1)
- False Flags (137)
- false witnesses (90)
- Fascism (56)
- Fateh (52)
- Fath (507)
- Fayyad (58)
- FBI (113)
- Feature Articles (2)
- Federal Reserve (35)
- Fethullah Gulen (22)
- Feudalism (1)
- Fidel Castro (45)
- Filed under: Al Qaeda (2)
- film review (6)
- Finian Cunningham (76)
- Finkelstein (92)
- Finland (2)
- Flotilla Massacre (381)
- Flytilla (9)
- Fox News (4)
- Foxman (3)
- France (566)
- Francis A. Boyle (24)
- Francis Anthony Govia (1)
- Francois Fillon (1)
- Franjieh (8)
- Franklin Lamb (206)
- Fransen (2)
- Free Future Movement (1)
- Free Gaza Movement (92)
- Free Palestine movement (16)
- Free Patriotic Movement (161)
- Free Syrian Army (676)
- Freedom (85)
- Freedom Flotilla (361)
- Freedom of Press (218)
- Freedom of Speach (386)
- Freedom of Speech (37)
- Friends of Israel (60)
- Friends of Syria (22)
- Frogery (15)
- Future Movement (314)
- G.M to Jerusalem (4)
- G8 (1)
- Galloway (161)
- Gamal Mubarak (11)
- Gandhi (2)
- Gaza (1366)
- Gaza children (195)
- Gaza Freedom March (28)
- Gaza Oil (1)
- Gaza reconstruction (83)
- Gaza Tunnels (108)
- GCC (912)
- Geagea (127)
- ged: | Clinton (1)
- GENETIC WEAPONS (1)
- Geneva II (4)
- Genocide (746)
- George Abdallah (5)
- George Mitchell (14)
- Georgia (3)
- Germany (234)
- Ghada Karmi (2)
- Ghadri (7)
- Ghandi (2)
- Ghassan Kanafani (10)
- Ghetto (10)
- Gideon Levy (5)
- Gilad Atzmon (1268)
- Gingrich (14)
- Global revolution (18)
- Globalization (43)
- Golan Heights (257)
- Goldstone (31)
- Goldstone Report (277)
- Gordon Duff (126)
- Goyim (150)
- Greater Israel (71)
- Greece (66)
- Greek Orthodox Church (1)
- Greta Berlin (9)
- Guantanamo (3)
- Guenter Grass (16)
- Guevara (1)
- Gulf (80)
- Gunter Grass (3)
- Hadeeth (2)
- Haifa (1)
- Haiti (25)
- Hamas (2118)
- Hana Ash-Shalabi (22)
- Hanin Zoabi (23)
- Haniya (112)
- Hariri (675)
- Hasbara (338)
- hate (69)
- hatred (39)
- Helen Thomas' Resolution (52)
- Herzl (18)
- Hezbollah (1042)
- Hezbollah begin new assault at strategic southern Aleppo cotninues massive advance in northern Aleppo (1)
- Hezbullah (1667)
- History (195)
- Hitler (85)
- Hollande (118)
- Holly Wars (1)
- Hollywood (52)
- Holocaust (410)
- holocaust industry (92)
- Home demolition (401)
- Homs (123)
- Honduras (6)
- Hormuz (8)
- houla masssacre (21)
- Houthis (136)
- Hugo Chavez (86)
- Human Rights (1199)
- Human Rights Watch (86)
- Human shields (56)
- Humanitarian Crimes (171)
- Humanitarian crisis (368)
- humanitarian intervention (191)
- Hungary (20)
- Hunger strike (78)
- hypocrisy (49)
- I am Israel (118)
- I smell a rat (29)
- IAEA (142)
- Ibrahim al-Amin (79)
- Ibrahim Alloush (1)
- Ibrahimi Mosque (36)
- Identity (20)
- Idlib (10)
- IHH (5)
- Ikhras (12)
- Imperialism (57)
- India (73)
- Indirect talks (64)
- Indonesia (11)
- Infiltration Bill (19)
- Intelligence Wars (8)
- International Criminal Court (128)
- International Jew (3)
- International Law (123)
- Internet and Communication (57)
- Interviews (63)
- Intifada (370)
- IOF (722)
- Iqab Sakr (5)
- Iran (3160)
- IRAQ (1524)
- Iraq National Dialogue (1)
- Iraq war (181)
- Iraqi Army (89)
- Iraqi Hezbollah (43)
- IRAQI POPULAR MOBILIZATION (28)
- Iraqi reconstruction (1)
- Ireland (46)
- IRGC (3)
- Iron Dome (33)
- ISF (26)
- ISIL (4612)
- Islam (213)
- Islamic Jamaa (14)
- Islamic Jihad (230)
- Islamic jurisprudence crisis (210)
- Islamic sites (177)
- Islamists (264)
- Islamophobia (320)
- ISM (3)
- Israel (168)
- ISRAEL SHAMIR (20)
- Israel-USA Relationship (562)
- Israeli Affairs (73)
- Israeli Aggression (617)
- Israeli Wars on Arabs (259)
- Israhell (226)
- Istanbul Council (162)
- Italy (21)
- James Petras (51)
- Jamil Sayyed (26)
- Japan (20)
- jazz (31)
- Jeff Gates (13)
- Jeff Halper (8)
- Jeffrey Blankfort (20)
- Jeffrey Feltman (114)
- Jenin (15)
- Jenny Tonge (8)
- Jeremy Corbyn (63)
- Jerusalem (1224)
- Jesus (51)
- Jewish Crimes (2009)
- Jewish culture (215)
- Jewish Deception (200)
- JEWISH ELITE (24)
- Jewish Hypocrisy (57)
- jewish identity (235)
- Jewish Ideology (192)
- Jewish Left (129)
- Jewish Lies (131)
- Jewish Lobby (467)
- Jewish Mentality (230)
- Jewish National Fund (1)
- Jewish Power (443)
- Jewish Propaganda (107)
- Jewish Rabbis (3)
- Jewish state (440)
- Jewish terror state (472)
- Jewish terrorism (989)
- Jewish tribalism (87)
- Jewish violence (691)
- Jewish World (139)
- Jewishness (241)
- Jews (468)
- Jews for Justice (36)
- Jews Only (80)
- JNF (3)
- Jonathan Azaziah (107)
- Jonathan Cook (73)
- Jonathon Blakeley (3)
- Jordan (448)
- Jordan option (11)
- Joseph Massad (8)
- Journalism (132)
- Judaism (165)
- Judaization (283)
- Julian Assange (50)
- July war (294)
- Jumblat (201)
- Jundallah (8)
- Jurisprudence savagery (210)
- Justice (45)
- Justin Raimondo (3)
- Kaaba (7)
- Kadhafi (333)
- Kadima (34)
- Kamal al-Haydari (1)
- Karl Marx (4)
- Kasab (9)
- Kashmir (1)
- Kazakhstan (1)
- Ken O'Keefe (105)
- Ken O’Keefe (4)
- Kennedy (45)
- Kerry (216)
- Kevin Barrett (32)
- Khaddam (25)
- Khader Adnan (28)
- Khaled Mishaal (241)
- Khalid Amayreh (192)
- Khamenei (149)
- Khazar (36)
- Khazars (27)
- Khomeini (34)
- Khorasan (19)
- Ki-moon (46)
- kirkuk (5)
- Kissinger (32)
- Kobani (54)
- Kourosh Ziabariis (21)
- Kuntar (13)
- Kurdistan (194)
- Kurds (455)
- Kuwait (41)
- Kyrgyzstan (3)
- Labor Zionism (22)
- Labour Party (60)
- Labrahimi (41)
- Lahoud (31)
- Land Day (10)
- land theft (602)
- Latin America (135)
- Latuff (71)
- Laura Stuart (36)
- Lauren Booth (27)
- Lavrov (115)
- Lebanese flotilla (35)
- Lebanon (2141)
- Lebanon's army (147)
- Lebanon’s army (10)
- Left (53)
- Levant (112)
- Levant Scholars' Union (1)
- LF (80)
- Liberation (80)
- Librals (1)
- Libya (569)
- Libyan war (348)
- Lieberman (167)
- Life under occupation (371)
- Likud (65)
- Looters (3)
- loyalty oath (1)
- M15 (2)
- M16 (19)
- Mabhuh Killing (91)
- Maduro (1)
- MAFIA (1)
- Mahmoud Darwish (3)
- Maidhc Ó Cathail (30)
- Mairead Maguire (5)
- Majdal Shams (1)
- Malaysia (28)
- Mali (26)
- Malki (94)
- Marada movement (19)
- March 14 Movement (355)
- March 8 coalition (30)
- Marine Le Pen (1)
- Maronite Patriarch (70)
- Maroun al-Ras (18)
- Martyr Bareddine (4)
- Martyrdom operations (9)
- Martyrs (228)
- Marwan Barghouti (4)
- Mass media (86)
- Mauritania (1)
- Max Blumenthal (19)
- Maxico (7)
- Mazin Qumsiyeh (82)
- McCain (104)
- McCarthyism (8)
- McChrystal (8)
- Mecca (28)
- Media (22)
- Media Lies (271)
- Media war (328)
- Mehlis (9)
- MEK (43)
- Mel Gibson (2)
- Mentality (1)
- Mercenaries (52)
- Merkel (31)
- Messianic Jews (1)
- Michel Aoun (190)
- Michel Samaha (10)
- Michel Suleiman (45)
- Middle East Conflict (261)
- Middle East Issues (91)
- Mike Whitney (5)
- miliband (24)
- Military council (118)
- Military Industrial Complex (36)
- Mitt Romney (30)
- MKO (16)
- Moderate Terrorist (620)
- Mofaz (6)
- Mohamad Mursi (223)
- Mohamed Shahrour (2)
- Mollistine (136)
- Moroco (12)
- MOSSAD (633)
- Mosul (26)
- Mother Agnes Mariam (2)
- mother Mariam Agnes (2)
- Mousavi (27)
- Mubarak (101)
- Mubarak Resignation (2)
- Mughniyeh (36)
- multiculturalism (13)
- multipolar world (4)
- Muqtada al-Sadr (1)
- Murdoch (16)
- Musa Sadr (4)
- Muslim Brotherhood (600)
- Muslim Unity (8)
- MUSLIM ZIONISTS (494)
- Muslims (276)
- Mustafa Barghouthi (18)
- Nahid Hattar (20)
- Nahida (255)
- Nahr El-Bared (16)
- Najib Miqati (87)
- Nakba (52)
- Nakba and Right of Return (578)
- Nakba and ROR (151)
- Nakba bill (31)
- Naksa Day (23)
- NAM (31)
- Naram (5)
- Nasrallah (736)
- Nasser (92)
- Nasser Kandil (295)
- National Security Adviser General McMaster: The War Complex' Resident Parrot (1)
- Nationalism (20)
- Native Americans (34)
- NATO (1412)
- Nato Crimes (312)
- Naturalization (1)
- Naturei Karta (3)
- Nazi Germany (183)
- Nazi Israel (3746)
- NED (37)
- Nelson Mandela (4)
- neo-nazis (532)
- neo-Ottoman (433)
- Neocons (165)
- Neoliberalism (1)
- Netanyahu (1816)
- Netherland (3)
- Netherlands (8)
- Neturei Karta (11)
- New middle East (109)
- New World Ordder (113)
- New World Order (3)
- New Zealand (3)
- News and Links (4)
- NGOs (150)
- Niger (1)
- Nigeria (7)
- No Fly zone (115)
- Noam Chomsky (16)
- Nobel Peace Prize (45)
- nonviolence (227)
- Normalisation (70)
- North Korea (43)
- Norway (35)
- Norway Bombing (26)
- NSA (44)
- NSA | (1)
- NTC (38)
- nuclear arsenal (358)
- Nusra Front (1982)
- Obama (1940)
- Obama's Speech (6)
- Occupation (100)
- Occupation Terrorism (930)
- Occupied W Bank (386)
- Occupied West Bank (1150)
- Occupy Wall Street (56)
- Oh Mohammad (62)
- OIC (20)
- Old Testament God (26)
- Olmert (23)
- Oman (10)
- Omar Barghouti (16)
- Omar Suleiman (44)
- One-Million March (5)
- One-State Solution (89)
- Operation Cast Lead (209)
- Organ Harvesting (90)
- Orientalism (1)
- Orthodox (30)
- Orthodox Christians (1)
- Orthodox patriarchate (3)
- Oslo (218)
- Others (17)
- P5+1 (106)
- PA (376)
- Pakistan (230)
- Palestine (4581)
- Palestine Days (133)
- Palestine Lobby (11)
- Palestine Papers (17)
- Palestinian Children (277)
- Palestinian detainees (405)
- Palestinian female prisoners (11)
- Palestinian Holocaust (295)
- Palestinian Leaders (26)
- Palestinian Olive (55)
- Palestinian Options (100)
- Palestinian reconciliation (403)
- Palestinian Resistance (575)
- Palestinian Statehood (181)
- Palestinians rights (203)
- Paletinian Unity (25)
- Palmyra (77)
- passport fraud (50)
- Patrick Cockburn (1)
- Patrick Seale (13)
- PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS (97)
- Paul Eisen (9)
- Paul J. Balles (27)
- Peace Movement (7)
- Peace Process (71)
- Peace-agreement (8)
- Pepe Escobar (68)
- Perez (77)
- Peter A. Belmont (3)
- Peter King (2)
- Petrodollar (3)
- PFLI (1)
- PFLP (180)
- PFLP G.Command (54)
- Phalange party (73)
- Pharaoh (250)
- Philip Giraldi (38)
- Philippines (16)
- Pillar of Cloud (69)
- PKK (184)
- PLC (48)
- PLO (306)
- Poetry (85)
- Poland (20)
- Political arrests (75)
- Political Correctness (16)
- Pollard (28)
- Polls (65)
- Pope (59)
- Popular Resistance (371)
- Popular Revolutions (342)
- Press TV (10)
- Prisoners of Zion (718)
- Promised Land (84)
- Propaganda (451)
- Prophet (8)
- Protective Edge (64)
- Protest (48)
- Protests (128)
- Proxy War (16)
- PSC (76)
- PSM (28)
- PSYCO WAR (54)
- Purim (15)
- Putin (841)
- PYD (31)
- Qaddomi (8)
- Qalamoun (64)
- Qaradawi (94)
- Qassam Brigades (2)
- Qatar (893)
- Quartet (27)
- Quran (51)
- Quranic Islam (49)
- QUSAYR (18)
- Rachel Corrie (71)
- Racism (897)
- Rafah crossing (75)
- Rafik Nasrallah (15)
- Raja (341)
- Ramadan Shallah (20)
- Ramallah (12)
- Ramallah Traitors (900)
- Ramsey Clarke (2)
- Ramzy Baroud (62)
- Rantissi (4)
- Raqqa (69)
- Reconciliation (32)
- Red cross (1)
- Referendum (2)
- Reform (106)
- Refugee (1)
- Refugees (79)
- regime change (643)
- reham alhelsi (18)
- Religion (337)
- Resettlement (11)
- Resistance (1061)
- Resistance option (134)
- Revolution (8)
- Rex Tillerson (1)
- Rex Tillerson | (1)
- Rich Siegel (3)
- Richard Edmondson (394)
- Richard Falk (71)
- Rizzostine (24)
- Robert Fisk (38)
- Robert Mood (2)
- Roger Garaudy (4)
- Roger Tucker (4)
- Romania (8)
- Ron Paul (7)
- ROR (97)
- Rothschilds (50)
- Rouhani (27)
- Russia (3052)
- Russophobia (36)
- Sabahi (12)
- Sabbahi i (3)
- Sabra and Chatila (49)
- Sadat (23)
- Saddam (122)
- Saddam’s Ba’ath (34)
- Sadr Movement (7)
- Salafis (189)
- salavador (1)
- Sami Klaib (21)
- Sanctions (518)
- Sanders (39)
- Saree Makdisi (6)
- Sarkozy (61)
- satire (5)
- Saudi Arabia (3)
- Saudia (2520)
- Saudia War on syria (3)
- Sayyed Fadlullah (21)
- Scholars of the Levant (1)
- SCO (21)
- Scotland (40)
- SDF (11)
- sect violence (7)
- Sectarian Wars (99)
- sectarianism (561)
- Secularism (46)
- self-hating Jew (44)
- self-loving (28)
- Serbia (2)
- Settlements and settlers (1481)
- Sex Slavery (53)
- Sexual Abuse (57)
- Seymour Hersh (25)
- Shabak (3)
- Shah (9)
- Shahrour (1)
- shalit (214)
- Shalom (52)
- Shari’ah law (1)
- Sharmine Narwani (30)
- Sharon (32)
- shea (24)
- Shebaa Farms (31)
- Sheikh Imran Hosein (22)
- Sheikh Raed Salah (39)
- Shin Bet (59)
- Shlomo (1)
- Shlomo Sand (6)
- Shoah (4)
- Siege of Gaza (318)
- Siege on Gaza (1232)
- Siege on Yemen (151)
- Sinai (34)
- Siniora (68)
- sinn fein (2)
- Slavery (16)
- slideshow (2)
- SNC (138)
- Social media (34)
- Solidarity (233)
- Somalia (35)
- Sonja Karkar (3)
- Soros (113)
- South Africa (93)
- South Sudan (9)
- South-East Asia (5)
- Soviet Union (134)
- Spain (37)
- Spiegel (28)
- Spying (221)
- SSNP (1)
- Starvation (1)
- State Security (2)
- State terrorism (1)
- Stephen Lendman (519)
- Stephen Maher (5)
- Stop the wall (91)
- STOP THE WAR COALITION (56)
- Stuart Littlewood (154)
- Sudan (60)
- Suez Canal (3)
- sunni (10)
- Supremacism (374)
- Susan Abulhawa (10)
- Sweden (44)
- Switzerland (20)
- Sykes-Picot (49)
- Syria (1992)
- Syria National Dialogue (71)
- Syria reconciliation (102)
- Syria Unrest (229)
- Syrian army (2009)
- Syrian opposition (296)
- Syrian Refugees (1)
- Syrian Resistance (471)
- Tagged: Aleppo (2)
- Tagged: CIA (1)
- Tagged: CNN (1)
- Tahrir Square (64)
- Taif agreement (1)
- takfiris (1093)
- Tal al-Za'tar (1)
- Taliban (102)
- Talmud (55)
- Talmud At Work (696)
- Tammam Salam (6)
- Tantawi (39)
- Tareq al-Hashemi (3)
- Targeted killings (27)
- Tax Dollars at Work (343)
- Tea Party (10)
- Telecommunication War (33)
- Terje Roed-Larsen (7)
- The Arab world (20)
- The End Game (9)
- The Enemy Within (585)
- The Only "Democracy" in ME (243)
- The Saker (151)
- The Wandering Who (226)
- The War on Gaza (936)
- Theresa May (39)
- Thierry Meyssan (47)
- This is Zionism (1898)
- Thought Police (22)
- Tim King (9)
- Tiran and Sanafir (3)
- Today in Palestine (11)
- Today's News (4)
- Tony Blair (105)
- Tony Cartalucci (135)
- Torah (22)
- Torture (275)
- Traitors (5)
- Transfer (77)
- treason (172)
- Tribunal for Lebanon (523)
- Tripoli (22)
- Truce (42)
- Trump (612)
- Truth (63)
- Truth Leaks (2)
- Tunis (155)
- Turkey (2518)
- Turkish (5)
- Tutu (3)
- Two States Solution (209)
- Tzipi Livni (75)
- UAE (135)
- UK (592)
- Ukraine (824)
- UN (705)
- UN Watch (3)
- Uncategorized (42)
- UNDF (1)
- UNESCO (53)
- UNHCR (2)
- UNHRC (6)
- UNICEF (11)
- UNIFIL (77)
- Universe (1)
- UNRWA (110)
- UNSC (180)
- Updates (7)
- Uprooted Palestines (262)
- Uprooted Palestinians (388)
- Uprooted Syrians (76)
- URI AVNERY (41)
- US Congress (1265)
- US Foreign Policy (2501)
- USA (8318)
- USA | Tagged: CIA (1)
- USA spying (1)
- USS Liberty (79)
- Vanunu (20)
- Vatican (61)
- Venezuela (108)
- Venezuela | Tagged: Wall Street (1)
- Vera Macht (5)
- victimhood (172)
- Videos (371)
- Vietnam (43)
- Vittorio Arrigoni (22)
- VIVA PALESTINA (126)
- Wahabi Sex Jihad (57)
- wahabism (358)
- Wahabism At Work (697)
- Wall of Shame (122)
- Wall Street (28)
- Walls of Shame (11)
- WAR (60)
- War and Terror (400)
- War Crimes and Criminals (2316)
- War on (2)
- War on Gaza (761)
- War on Iran (494)
- War on Iraq (817)
- War on Iraq | Tagged: Gorbachev (1)
- War on Islam (18)
- War on syria (7437)
- War on Syria | (1)
- War on Syria | Tagged: Amal (1)
- War on Syria | Tagged: CNN (1)
- War on Syria | Tagged: Deir Ezzor (1)
- War on Syria | Tagged: PYD (1)
- War on Syria Aleppo (1)
- War on Syria Deir Ezzor (1)
- War On The People (80)
- War on Yemen (536)
- Wars for Israel (2109)
- Wars for Israel | (1)
- Wars for Israel | Tagged: Homs (1)
- Water theft (61)
- West (40)
- White Helmets (3)
- White phosphorous (12)
- Wikileaks (250)
- Wikileaks CNN (1)
- Wikipedia (4)
- William A. Cook (45)
- William T. Hathaway (4)
- Wissam al Hassan (28)
- WMD (191)
- World Community (10)
- World Cup (8)
- World Peace (32)
- ww (1)
- WWI (13)
- WWII (50)
- wwIII (97)
- Yahya Abu Zakariya (9)
- Yarmouk (63)
- Yemen (723)
- Yemen | Tagged: 9/11 (1)
- Yemen | Tagged: CNN (1)
- Yemeni Resistance (72)
- YPG (100)
- YPJ (11)
- Yugoslavia (12)
- Yvonne Ridley (5)
- Zabadani (6)
- Zio-controlled media (495)
- Zio-controlled media | Tagged: Neocons (1)
- Zionism (291)
- Zionist entity (4747)
- Zionist entity | (2)
- Zionist entity | Tagged: CIA (1)
- Zionist entity | Tagged: Environmemt (1)
- Zionist entity Kadhafi (1)
- Zionist entity Sinai (1)
- Zionist entity Tagged: | Christ (1)
- Zionist Lobby (1161)
- ZIONIST PIRACY (166)
- Zionists (15)
- Zionized western countries (230)
- عربي (66)