- Thousands of youngsters are enrolled in special camps for the purpose of MEMORIZING the Qur'an; Instead of lively debates, critique and analysis, revolutionary theory and practice, etc, this is what Hamas has produced.
- The problem with political Islam is the fact that it is political!!
- Arab minorities (to their own right) prefer a pseudo secular dictatorships than a democratically elected Muslim party.
- The masses are so brain washed and religion is thought of as the spinal chord of their identity.
- Reformation will not be possible until political Islam fails completely against Israel same way Arab nationalism failed in 1967. Only then will the masses lose faith in it , same way the lost faith with Nasser and Baathism. [So Polital Islam represented by Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran should be defeated
- For things to get better , they must get a whole lot worse (to them it means the liquidation of the Palestinian struggle and the full hegemony of the west over historic Palestine with the Arab regimes blessing Zion. ).
- There will no changes , because we are in the midst of the Islamic Dark ages.
"Also, guest, you must not be a regular reader of this blog if you think Hamas are Tony's heros". Molly
Terry Jones, the Florida Pastor of 50-member Dove World Outreach Center, who have been the leading figure in Zionists’ campaign for burning copies of Holy Qur’an on the 9th anniversary of 9/11 – announced on September 9, the cancellation of his plan to fulfil “God’s Will” on 9/11 on the excuse that Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf has promised to relocate the mosque site, which the later has refuted Terry’s claim.
The modern day Christian leaders headers have sold their souls to the Synagogue of Satan for money and sex – and have turned their hatred towards Muslims.
Young Iranian writer and author, Kourosh Ziabari in his lated article, titled Does Burning the Quran Solve Your Problems?.
What happens if the Muslims announce a plan to burn the Torah? Won’t they be accused of extremism, anti-Semitism, fanaticism, fundamentalism and radicalism?
- Won’t they become the subject of unending attacks by the mainstream, corporate media of the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and their European allies?
- Won’t the international organizations collectively condemn the Muslim society and won’t an all-out wave of Islamophobic actions set out to emerge around the world?
- Won’t the high-ranking politicians and statesmen of countries, who don’t have anything to do with Judaism, condemn this action simply because of their connection and affinity with Israel?
- Won’t any conscious, cognizant and decent citizen rebuff such an outrageous and disgraceful action?
- Won’t the international community categorically react to the Muslims community?
Muslims have always paid tribute to other Abrahamic religions and treated their pillars, prophets and holy books with great reverence and respect. Essentially, Islam has put a crucial responsibility on the shoulders of Muslims to respect the other religions, treat with the followers of Abrahamic religions in a brotherly manner and never make a distinction between them.
To be just and fair, Islam has comprehensively advised its followers to pay homage and respect to the beliefs of those who follow other religions and avoid behaving in a way which degrades and subdues them. In the Verse 285 of the Chapter Baqara (Heifer) of the Holy Quran, we read:
“The Apostle believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith.
Islam has never hesitated to verify the authenticity and legitimacy of its predecessors and the nations which adhered to the holy books. In the Verse 62 of the Chapter Baqara, it’s expressively stated that those who believe in the Almighty God and do decent acts, regardless of their religion, will be blessed and exalted rightfully:
“Those who believe in the Quran, and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians, – any who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.”
Burning the Holy Quran on the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks will simply draw an end to the spiritual life of those who have planned such a dirty trick.
I’m sure that no conscious Muslim will do any harm to the evangelical pastor who is going to burn the Holy Quran on September 11, but I’m sure that his spiritual life as a minister will come to a tragic end, because the very Almighty God who has revealed the Holy Quran upon Prophet Muhammad will save His book as well.
“We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).”
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian