“While there are hundreds of groups that organize and participate in various anti-Israel activities, we have identified the largest and most well-coordinated anti-Israel groups. These groups are not promoting peace, they are spreading propaganda to assault Israel’s legitimacy. We want to Americans to know who these groups are and what it is they really stand for, which is to delegitimize the Jewish state,” said Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director.
Abraham Foxman in his book “Never Again? The Threat of the New Anti-Semitism” had claimed that the Christian Bible, The New Testament (NT) is ‘anti-Semitic’ and its teaching fueled the Holocaust during WW II. In other words, Abe Foxman, too believe that the 150,000 Grman Jews who took active part in the Nazi Army, had studied NT instead of their Holy Talmud which loaths Christianity.
The ADL has honored the following 10 groups:
1. The Jewish Voice for Peace.
2. The Muslim American Society.
3. The Christian Friends of Sabeel – North America
4. The US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation.
5. The Act Now to Stop War and End Racism (ANSWER).
6. The If American Knew.
7. The Al-Awada. A group campaigning for the Palestinians’ right to return to their homes from where their ancestors were driven out by the European Jew terrorists in the 1948-49.
8. The Council on American-Islamic Relations, country’s largest Muslim-rights group.
9. The International Solidarity Movement, which preaches non-violence resistance against the illegal Jewish occupation of Palestine.
10. The Students for Justice in Palestine.