Wednesday 20 June 2012

هو انت ما بتموتش يا عم MUBARAK: Die, die!

Update: HE DID IT... DIED, Zionist channel 10 claimed

Update: Rough translation added

MUBARAK: Die, die!


A young Egyptian
narrating a poem (poetry written in the (colloquial language)
in which he is expressing his own feelings and the
feelings of the Egyptian nation towards
the Dictator, Hosni Mubarak.








Rough Translation

A dream, a dram dreamed by 60, 70, 80 million (Egyptians)
Suddenly, suddenly the Qur’an is heard being recited on the TV,
Followed by marches and an enormous variety of patriotic songs.
Titles in black ink filled today’s newspapers front pages;
Titles reading sad words,
But deeper underneath the blackness, there is glee.
The nation's become a pride wearing her bridal dress;
Her laughter concealed in her scream for your death.
Yes your death!
Provisions subsidy cards bear nothing but injustice, sadness and worries.
I hope one day I’ll attend on your funeral and I would not care if I die the next day.
I want to see anybody other than you sitting on the chair; be he black, white, educated or not …it won’t make a difference, be he even a son of a bitch.
Ah, since I grew out of my childhood, your image's always in front of my eyes.
The smile on your face's a sheet of ice,
Watching my dream, my homeland dream, the dream of my father, of my son and of his son….
Crumbles, buried in fire by your own hands.
Millions wished you ill in their death beds.
Million have suffered your injustice,
Are in hospitals, in funerals, in political prisons, in universities, in streets; students they be; journalists, housekeepers, engineers, workers, unemployed, teachers, lawyers, and even thieves.
They all wish you ill.
They hope they‘ll wake up one day to find you in your grave.
One last word, couldn’t you have helped themrealize their dream for once,
At least this time, this time


Just
get out of here, out of
my face

Posted by Aadel M Al-Mahdy at 8:31 PM
Labels: , ,

No comments: