Monday 7 March 2011

Rise Of The Arabs — Tribute to the Arab revolution [Song VIDEO]


Via MCS

- 07. Mar, 2011

By Ladybat  (

I’ve been reading every thing about the history of the Arab people for years. I’ve also been married to one for 18 years and a lot of my circle of family and friends are Arab people.

People seem to forget that the Arabs already knew, understood, and lived with democracy long before the west even began living with it. This is not a new concept just being learned by the Arabs.

THEY INVENTED DEMOCRACY THEMSELVES.

It’s just that the Arab world has faced invasions  and colonization by outsiders over and over until they lost their democracy because of puppet leaders that were forced on them and who have kept them down, subjugated, crushed, enslaved  for too long.

The Arabs were a world empire for 800 years! America has been an empire for not even half that long. And we propose that we are teaching the Arabs? Ha! It is the Arabs that are teaching us! I know they sure have taught me things I never knew until they came crashing into my Yanky Doodle Dandy life.

The Arabs have only been asleep for a while is all.  THEY are waking up to show the world what TRUE DEMOCRACY really is. Not the fake kind of “‘democracy” the U.S. tries to pass off on the world. Not an illusion of democracy, not the myth the Johnny- come-lately has turned US into and forever threatening to deliver unto the world, BUT REAL DEMOCRACY. You can count on that.

Do you see them standing up and giving their lives for it now? Do you think they are paying that price for nothing? They know, for them now, its sink or swim. This is their chance and it might not come again for a very long time. Its freedom and sovereignty time.

There are so many things going on its hard to tell whose side who is on. And I really think our US government is stumped on what to do. Its almost comical watching my government  jump around like bugs on a hot stove not knowing what they should do first.

The world is going to change now. It will change for the better. And the Arabs are showing the people of the world the way. They are leading by example. They have overthrown three puppet governments without firing a shot or killing anyone, if only the US stays out and lets them do it their way.

It will take time. But a people as old as the Arabs don’t mind the passing of time. They are a very patient people.

They are wide awake now. I can see it in their eyes just like the song in my tribute says. I see the future in their wide awake eyes. And I like what I see.

Thats right! I can see the future locked inside the crystal ball!

And its looking very good to me.

That is the theme of my video. Its my personal tribute to the Arab people and their revolution and struggle to oust their oppressive puppet leaders and win their freedom and sovereignty.  I’ve been wanting to make this video for some time now but I had to find just the right song and images for it first. And I found them. But to really appreciate it, it needs to be heard through good speakers so put your head phones on.

RISE OF THE ARABS! (my tribute)Blackmore’s Night




** This song is titled “Locked Within The Crystal Ball” by Blackmore’s Night. All the images taken from Google Images and the Deviant Art website.
Lyrics to Locked Within The Crystal Ball :
Here in the spotlight this moment is ours
No one can stop us, we’re one with the stars
I feel the waves begin to rise
Far across the ocean deep within your eyes
Silently watching as they fall
I can see the future locked within the crystal ball
Strike up the lightening, hear my prayer
Feel the light electric dancing through the air
Here by the ancient castle wall
Can you see the future locked within the crystal ball
Here in the spotlight this moment is ours
No one can stop us, we’re one with the stars
Quiet by nature, standing tall
Old stone circles, they have seen it all
Caught like a ghost in yesterday, shadows down the hall
Are locked within the crystal ball
Fire and water, earth and sky
Mysteries surround us, legends never die
They live for the moment, lost in time, I can hear them call
They’re locked within the crystal ball
I feel the waves begin to rise
Far across the ocean deep within your eyes
Silently watching as they fall
I can see the future locked within the crystal ball
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian

No comments: