- Body recovered in bombed Rafah tunnel
- Violent confrontations reported in Iraq Burin
- IOF troops arrest 3 Palestinians in Al-Khalil
- Palestinian wounded in Israeli aerial raid
- Four Palestinians, including two children wounded in Israeli airstrike
- Dozens of Palestinians injured in West Bank night raids
Saturday, 16 July 2011
Hamas holds Israel fully responsible for consequences of targeting civilians
[ 16/07/2011 - 03:12 PM ]
DAMASCUS, (PIC)-- Hamas movement held the Israeli occupation authority (IOA) fully responsible for results of its recent military escalation in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.
A responsible source in Hamas, commenting on the IOA “criminal escalation”, warned the IOA of persisting in targeting Palestinian civilians and public utilities.
He hailed the Palestinian steadfastness and called on the Palestinian people to maintain cohesion and to foster national unity in face of the “Zionist war machine”.A number of Palestinians were killed and civilian homes and public utilities were destroyed in the recent spate of Israeli military attacks on the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.