Monday 31 October 2011

Thank You Mr Dershowitz

Back in March, notorious Zionist advocate Alan Dershowitz launched an attack on Norwegian universities that refused to provide him with a platform. Instead of learning the necessary lesson and amend his tactics, Dershowitz indulged himself in a personal assault against academics who opposed his visit to the country.

To read more about the affair click here.

Just a few days after the publication of Dershowitz’s rant, I was approached by some Norwegian academics and here is the outcome:
Today at midday I will give a talk on ethics at the Trondheim University. In the evening I will discuss Jewish Identity Politics with the local Palestinian solidarity group.

Tomorrow I will teach music at the University and in the evening I will give a concert together with the Orient House Ensemble.

Thank you, Mr. Dershowitz!

You can now order The Wandering Who on Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk

River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian

No comments: