Saturday 15 September 2012

Hillary & Bernard


By Gilad Atzmon
Following the recent events in Libya, Hillary Clinton was quoted saying “how can this happen in a country we help liberate, in a city [Benghazi] we helped save from destruction?”

I guess that the American Foreign Secretary should address this question to Bernard-Henri Levy - the architect behind that interventionist war.

Apparently, a few months ago, at a convention organised by the notoriously right wing French Zionist Council of Jewish Organizations (CRIF), Bernard-Henri Levy announced “it is as a Jew“ that I “participated in the political adventure in Libya”, no kidding. “I would not have done it if I had not been Jewish,” added the immoral interventionist.

I guess that after more than a decade of Zio-centric global conflicts causing carnage and destruction to tens of millions of people around the world, we are too used to seeing a Zionist at the centre of every man-made disaster.

I have made myself a rule. Whenever I hear a person speak in the name of ‘Jewish values’ or ‘as a Jew’, I immediately seek cover. I suggest you do the same…

 



The Wandering Who? A Study Of Jewish Identity Politics, Jewish political interest, Jewish Lobby and the Bernard-Henri Levys of this world
The book can be ordered on Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk
The wandering who- Gilad Atzmon

 
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian  
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of this Blog!

No comments: