Wednesday 17 October 2012

Then They Came For Me


By Gilad Atzmon
First the Zionists came for the Palestinians, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Palestinian.

Then the Neocons came for the Muslims,and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Muslim.

Then Electronic Abunimah,  ADL, Mondoweiss,  Israeli Hasbara and J Street  came for the activists and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn't an activist.

Then they came for me, but they were too late, because by that time everyone had read The Wandering Who, grasped what was going on and stood up for me.

The Wandering Who? A Study Of Jewish Identity Politics, Jewish political interest and Jewish hegemony within the Palestinian Solidarity Movement...
The book can be  ordered  on Amazon.com  or Amazon.co.uk

River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of this Blog!

No comments: