This morning, clashes broke out between the worshipers in al-Aqsa mosque and the occupation forces after they banned those under the age of forty years of access the mosque. "In light of intelligence received indicating the intention of Arab youths to disturb the peace at Friday prayers on Temple Mount, it was decided to limit the age of Muslim worshippers," claimed a police statement, using the Hebrew term for Al-Aqsa holy mosque.
The Zionist police beefed up their numbers in Al-Quds to face the worshipers and closed roads in the Old City.
Palestinian resistance movement Hamas dubbed this day a "day of rage" to coincide with the Friday prayers.
Several Palestinians were injured this week after the Israeli occupation forces clashed with worshipers in Al-Aqsa mosque firing a barrage of sound bombs, toxic tear gas and rubber bullets on them and causing damage to the sacred mosque.
Source: Al-Manar Website
|18-09-2015 - 13:33 Last updated 18-09-2015 - 14:18|
- Dangers and Intents behind Al-Aqsa Mosque, Al-Quds Violence
- Third Day on Al-Aqsa Clashes: Israeli Forces Smash Al-Qabli Mosque Gates
- Jordan King Warns Zionist Entity against Further Provocation in Al-Aqsa
- Hezbollah Denounces Savage Attack on Al-Aqsa, Calls for Solidarity Campaign
- Palestinian Authority, Jordan Condemn Zionist Attack on Al-Aqsa
- Al-Aqsa in Real Danger: Zionist Settlers, IOF Strom Compound, Attack Worshippers
- Israeli Occupation Forces Raid Jenin, Clash with Palestinian Fighters
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian