Saturday, 3 October 2015
A large number of Saudi officers and soldiers have been killed in the Yemeni army's operations in Jizan and Najran regions, well-informed military sources announced on Friday.
"Several Saudi military men were killed in the Yemeni army and Popular Committees' operations in the city of Najran," the sources close to the Committees said.
Meantime, reports from Jizan told that several Saudi soldiers and officers were also killed in heavy clashes in the place.
Also on Friday, the Yemeni military foiled attempts by US-Saudi aggression warships to approach the Yemeni shores in the Bab al-Mandeb Strait area under heavy hostile aerial bombardment and shelling.
The Yemeni army and Popular Committees units stationed in the Strait clashed with the attacking forces by appropriate weapons and forced them to retreat.
A source from the Yemeni military said the army and the Committees are deployed at fixed points in the Straits and its environs, and that the fire will be on the lookout for any new aggressive attempts toward the Bab al-Mandab.
"Aggressors will be a heavy price," he said.
Earlier on Thursday, a military source said that at least 55 troops of the Saudi-led coalition were killed or wounded in the Yemeni army's operations in the province of Marib.
The military source said that, in addition to the killing and wounding of nearly 55 soldiers of the Saudi army and its allies by the Yemeni army, over eight military and 5 armored vehicles of the Saudi-led coalition were destroyed in the vicinity Al-Balaq, That Al-Ra’ and Marbat Al-Dam in Ma'rib during the past few hours.
On Monday, Yemen's Ansarullah fighters conducted retaliatory attacks on Saudi positions in the region of Jizan.
The Yemeni forces fired a barrage of rockets at a military base in the Saudi region of Jizan.
Three Saudi armored vehicles were also destroyed in another attack in Jizan.
Meanwhile, reports said that the Yemeni national military had killed and injured dozens of pro-Saudi militants, and destroyed ten vehicles belonging to them in the province of Marib.
Saudi Arabia has been striking Yemen for 191 days now to restore power to fugitive President Abed Rabbu Mansour Hadi. The Saudi-led aggression has so far killed at least 6,433 Yemenis, including hundreds of women and children.
Despite Riyadh’s claims that it is bombing the positions of the Ansarullah fighters, Saudi warplanes are flattening residential areas and civilian infrastructures.
Source: Al-Manar Website
|02-10-2015 - 22:41 Last updated 02-10-2015 - 22:41|
- العدوان في صلب صراع الأجنحة داخل أسرة آل سعود
- السعودية تخسر الحرب: تخلّ دولي تدريجي عن القرار ٢٢١٦
- صواريخ يمنية على ميناء جيزان... واشتباكات في محيط باب المندب
- تظاهرة حاشدة في صنعاء تنديداً بالعدوان
- فشل محاولة أولى لاحتلال باب المندب
- Yemeni Military Operations Kill 55 Coalition Troops, Destroy Vehicles in Marib
- Bahraini King’s Son Injured in Operation by Yemeni Military
- Yemeni Army, Popular Committees Control Saudi Post, Town in Jizan
- Saudi-US Aggression Targets Wedding Ceremony in Taiz, Kills more than 130 People
- Rouhani Slams Saudi ’Incompetence’ over Deadly Hajj Stampede
- Saudi Arabia Acknowledges casualties in Yemeni Missile Attack
- Yemeni Army, Popular Committees Continue Advancing in Ma’rib
Friday, 02 October 2015 17:44
PROVINCES,(ST)_Russian warplanes in cooperation with Syrian air forces have inflicted heavy losses upon terrorist organizations in Aleppo, Idleb and Hama, as Syrian army units continue to target terrorist organizations in Homs and Quneitra countryside.
According to a military source, Russian air forces in cooperation with Syrian ones carried out air strikes against ISIS targets in Dar Ezzeh area in Aleppo countryside and in Kafer Zetta town, about 35 km north of Hama city.
Two command centers plus dozens of vehicles belonging to ISIS terrorists were destroyed in the airstrikes, the source confirmed, adding that several depots of arms and fuel plus training camp for the same terrorist organization [ISIS, also known as Islamic State or ISIL or Daesh] were destroyed during air strikes in Maaret al-Noaman and al-Hbit areas in Idleb countryside.
The Russian Defense Ministry said in a statement released today that by RT that Russian warplanes have conducted over the past 24 hours 18 air strikes against 12 terrorist targets in Raqqa, Hama and Idleb.
"Russian warplanes stationed in Syria attacked a terrorist training camp and a command center, taking it out with a precision strike launched form an altitude of over 5,000 meters," He added.
The airstrike was one of a dozen conducted by Russia in Syria on Thursday during 18 sorties, Lieutenant General Igor Konashenkov, the ministry spokesman, told journalists. Advanced Sukhoi Su-25 and Su-34s were used for strikes.
“The targeting systems of those planes allows for hitting ground targets with absolute precision, which was proven yesterday during combat missions targeting ISIS infrastructure," he said. "We can use this type of aircraft to deliver strikes anywhere in Syria."
Terrorists convey weapons out of Idleb cities
In this context, the Beirut-based al-Mayadeen Television channel reported that ISIS started to convey the families of its foreign fighters from the Syrian Raqqa province to Iraq in the wake of Russian air strikes.
It added that the Jiash al-Fateh [Army of the conquest] and the 'Islamic Turkistan Party' evacuated their headquarters in Idleb province after the airstrikes.
"Large numbers of trucks started to convey munitions out of the big cities of Idleb," al-Mayadeen said.
It quoted the Russian Duma as saying that the Russian airstrikes will continue for four months.
On the other hand, Al-Mayadeen Channel indicated that Syrian army warded off ISIS terrorists' attacks on the outskirt of Der Ezzour airbase and on military posts in quarters of al-Rosafeh, al-Rashedeyeh, al-Ommal and al-Sena'a.
Convoys of armored cars for terrorists destroyed
In another development, Syrian warplanes destroyed two convoys of armored cars belonging to al-Nusra Front terrorists in al-Bab area in Aleppo province and killed many terrorist there.
The area of al-Bab is a supply route for terrorists coming from the Turkish territories.
The same province witnessed military operations against terrorist organizations in the southeastern countryside and in the eastern countryside as well as on the outskirts of the Air Forces Academy and in some quarters of Aleppo city.
There were also other operations carried out by army units against ISIS terrorists in and outside Palmyra and in the northern countryside of Homs where many terrorists were killed and injured.
Moving towards the south of the country, army units killed many terrorists in al-Hamedeyeh, Ofania and Abo Shatta towns in Quneitra countryside.
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian
Ten Palestinians were wounded by Zionist occupation fire in the West Bank on Saturday during a raid by troops hunting the murderers of a Jewish settler couple, Palestinian police and medical sources said.
Palestinians protesting against the raid in the territory's main northern city of Nablus hurled stones at soldiers, who responded with rubber bullets, tear gas and live ammunition, the sources said.
The Palestinian Red Crescent said "10 people were wounded by live rounds to the legs or stomach," and "four others were wounded in beatings" by security forces.
Tensions have soared in the West Bank since the settler couple were shot dead in their car on Thursday evening.
Eitam Henkin and his wife Naama, both in the 30s, were buried in occupied Jerusalem on Friday.
The Zionist forces launched a huge manhunt for the gunmen, and deployed troop reinforcements to maintain order following revenge attacks by settlers.
Palestinian police said Saturday's violence began when "dozens of occupation soldiers in military vehicles" entered an eastern neighborhood of Nablus, one of the largest cities in the West Bank.
"They arrested eight people and conducted searches, entering properties by force and causing damage," the police said.
Apprehensive of rising tensions between settlers and Palestinians after Thursday's shooting, the Zionist army said it had deployed "four battalions in order to prevent an escalation of violence in the area adjacent to the location of the attack".
Palestinian news agency Wafa said a 35-year-old man was shot in the leg by settlers near Bethlehem, and police said settlers had stoned a number of cars and set fire to olive trees.
And in the Palestinian village of Beitillu, assailants torched a car and spray-painted "Revenge Henkin" in Hebrew on a wall, the IOF said.
|03-10-2015 - 13:17 Last updated 03-10-2015 - 13:17|
- IOF Chases Killers of Jewish Settler Couple in West Bank
- Malaysian PM Slams Israeli Entity on ’Systematic Dehumanization’
- Two Israeli Settlers Shot Dead in West Bank
- Jewish Extremism Spikes amid Al-Aqsa Clashes
- World Bank Warns of ’High Risk’ of Zionist-Palestinian Conflict
- UK Official: ’Israel’ Attacked Gaza 696 Times since 2014 Ceasefire
- Putin to Netanyahu: Syrian Army too Busy Saving Country to Threaten Israel
A Palestinian-Jordanian terrorist affiliated to the Muslim brotherhood, has confessed that Hamas has played a key role in supporting terrorist groups fighting the Syrian Arab army units and it has sought to build up a base for the brotherhood group in Syria.
In an interview with the Syrian Television channel last night, the terrorist Besher Yousef Ali al-Janodi admitted that he participated in terrorist acts and in training terrorist groups in the Palestinian refugees camps and in other areas in Syria.
"I am Palestinian- Jordanian and I carry a Jordanian passport. I was born in Kuwait in 1970 and I am dubbed 'Abo Jawdat'. I also have a passport in the name of 'Abdul Rahman Jamal Abo Nahel'. I studied in Kuwait and pledged alliance to the 'Muslim Brotherhood' in 1989. Then I travelled to Pakistan and studied in the Islamic university. I lived there till 1996 working in relief field," he said.
The terrorist added that he returned to Jordan and worked in the Brotherhood center in Amman city before working with Khalid Mash'al in the same country.
"In 2001, I moved to Syria and worked in the field of protecting persons with Imad al-Alami and Mousa Abo Marzouq till Khalid Mash'al came from Doha to Damascus," he said.
Secret meeting in 2011
"At the beginning of the crisis in Syria, Muslim brotherhood's leaders in the Arab and Islamic world held a secret two-day meeting in a farm in Sehnaya suburb in Damascus countryside in July 2011. The participants decided that I will work with others in the file of supporting the 'Syrian revolution',"
Among the other decisions adopted in the meeting are the departure of the Hamas Movement's leaders and opening channels with scholars in the Levant, whose mentality is similar to that of brotherhood.
The terrorist said that he supervised training Palestinian people from the Palestinian refugees camps in Syria in Drosha area outside Damascus and trained a Syrian person from the "Free Syrian Army', dubbed Sheikh 'Abo Abdollah', alongside 7 persons in the same area.
Further training courses on 'fighter preparation program' were held by Hamas movement members in Daraa Province and in Der al-Asafir town in the eastern Ghouta of Damascus as well as in Tal Mardekh area in Idleb countryside and in Rankos area in al-Qalamoun and in other areas in Syria.
"A Syrian-Palestinian person from Hamas Movement Mahomd Saleh Hilal trained the 'al-Sahabeh' battalions in Daraya city in Damascus countryside before I went with the help of Abo Ahmad Ziad from Hamas Movement to Sarmada area in Idleb countryside to train the 'Ahrar al-Sham', the 'al-Tawhid' brigade', the 'Soqor Idleb' and the ' Failaq al-Sham," the terrorist said, indicating that he met Abo Ahmad Ziad in Turkey.
Then, Sheikh Nawwaf al-Takrori, dubbed Abo Thabet, delegated two members of Hamas Movement to set up a training academy in the eastern Ghouta of Damascus called the 'Aknaf Bait al-Maqdes Academy.
Rapid intervention group
The terrorist pointed out that he suggested- during his visit to Beirut-establishing a “rapid intervention group” from Hamas cadres in al-Yarmouk Camp, south of Damascus, which was set up, facilitating the entry of the “Free Army” into the Camp whose fighters committed looting acts.
He admitted that he supervised the operations of digging tunnels and setting up fortifications in an area located between Palestine Street and the Yarmouk Street in the Yarmouk camp.
Basma QaddourRiver to Sea Uprooted Palestinian
Syria will take part in UN talks aimed at launching formal negotiations on ending its four-year war but will not be bound by their outcome, Foreign Minister Walid Moallem said Friday.
Moallem told the UN General Assembly that he understood the talks, proposed by UN envoy Staffan de Mistura, to be "mainly to exchange ideas" and non-binding.
"I would like to announce here that Syria agrees to participate in the four brainstorming committees of experts proposed by the special envoy Staffan de Mistura," said Muallem.
De Mistura traveled to Syria last month to win President Bashar al-Assad's support for the new plan, the latest bid by the United Nations to lay the groundwork for peace after two failed attempts.
The four working groups will tackle safety and protection, political and legal affairs, the military and counter-terrorism, and reconstruction.
The foreign minister made clear that fighting the so-called 'Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant' (ISIL) takfiri group was the government's immediate focus and declared that the "Syrian army is capable of cleansing the country of those terrorists."
"Syria cannot implement any democratic political measures related to elections, a constitution or the like, while terrorism is striking at home," he said.
Moallem addressed the 193-nation assembly as Russian warplanes carried out a third day of air strikes in Syria, this time targeting the ISIL bastion of Raqa.
Russia and the United States have clashed over how to address the crisis in Syria with Moscow insisting that al-Assad's army must take part in the military campaign to defeat ISIL terrorists.
|02-10-2015 - 19:59 Last updated 02-10-2015 - 19:59|
- Spain Court Sentences 11 to Jail over Sending Suicide Bombers to Syria
- Malaysian PM Slams Israeli Entity on ’Systematic Dehumanization’
- US May not Protect its Trained Syrian Gunmen against Russia
- Russian Air Strikes in Syria to Last Three-four Months: Source
- US: Russia Won’t Hold out Long in Syria over Assad
- Russia Launches New Airstrikes against Terrorists in Homs, Hama, Idleb
- US, Russia Military to Meet on Syria soon
"There is always a risk of being bogged down but in Moscow, we are talking about an operation of three to four months," Alexei Pushkov told French radio station Europe 1. He added that the strikes were going to intensify.
Pushkov was speaking a few hours before Putin was due to meet leaders of France, Germany and Ukraine in Paris for talks about Ukraine which were likely to be overshadowed by the conflict in Syria.
Pushkov said the strikes mainly targeted ISIL terrorists. "The opponents to Bashar are very close to Daesh (ISIL)," Pushkov said. US sources have claimed that the Russians hit facilities of a US-backed group, some of whose militants received training and support from the CIA.
Pushkov said the US-led coalition had "pretended" to bomb ISIL forces for a year.
"They pretended... Only 20 percent of their (U.S. led coalition) operations produced results, 80 percent of them did not lead to bombardments, they returned to base for different reasons," Pushkov said.
Russia launched its first air strikes on Wednesday with airstrikes targeting terrorists in Hama, Idlib, Aleppo and other areas.
Pushkov said there were would be first contacts between US and Russian military officials on Friday to discuss operations in Syria.
On Friday, Pushkov also said Russian submarines with nuclear missile launching capabilities patrolling the Atlantic were a "response" to NATO's plans to build up its operations in Eastern Europe. "These are the rules of the game.... So this is a response," Pushkov said.
|02-10-2015 - 15:08 Last updated 02-10-2015 - 15:08|
Washington to Russia: “Stop bombing the al-Nusra branch of al-Qaeda and bomb the Daesh-ISIS branch of al Qaeda”
USA regime and its military-industrial complex furious at Vladimir Putin who is targeting ALL the CIA-backed terrorist gangs ~ Fake Media and Propaganda Reports
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian