Hezbollah announced that martyr Samir Kuntar group in the Islamic Resistance detonated on Monday at 15:10 a huge IED when an Israeli military patrol crossed on Zibdin-Qafwa road in occupied Lebanese Shebaa Farms.
In a statement, the Islamic Resistance added that the explosion destroyed a Hamer vehicle and hurt all the soldiers on board.
The Zionist media reported on Monday that an Israeli military patrol was targeted by a bomb explosion and anti-armor missiles near the Lebanese-Palestinian border.
The Israeli army stated that it combed the area, in search for other bombs.
Al-Manar correspondent reported that Israeli artillery shells struck the Lebanese villages of Abbasiya, al-Majedeya al-Wazzani, hitting several houses.
Security sources told Al-Manar that one of the targeted Israeli vehicles was conveying a senior officer.
Source: Al-Manar Website
|04-01-2016 - 16:41 Last updated 04-01-2016 - 17:31|
- Palestinian Shot after Alleged Stabbing Attempt in al-Quds
- Erdogan Says Turkey Needs "Israel"
- Al-Manar Provokes "Israel" for Displaying Zionist Fear of Hezbollah Response
- Israeli Media: S. Nasrallah Mocked Zionist Army, Announced Opening Golan Front
- Lebanese Army Refers Detained Terrorists to Court
- ISIL Terrorists Killed as Hezbollah Repels Infiltration Attempt into Lebanon
- Zionist Forces Kill 3 Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza