Israeli occupation forces on Friday afternoon shot dead two Palestinians during clashes near al-Bureij refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip, medical sources said.
Doctors told Ma’an that 19-year-old Muhammad Abu Zayed had been shot in the head. His body was taken to the al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in Deir al-Balah.
Medics added that at least 10 other Palestinian youths had been shot and wounded by live fire during the clashes.
Hours later, a second Palestinian died after being shot in the stomach during clashes in the same area.
Gaza’s Ministry of Health spokesman Ashraf al-Qidra identified the man as Muhammad Majdi Qaita, 26, from Khan Yunis. Qaita had been pronounced dead shortly after being taken to the al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital, the spokesman added.
|15-01-2016 - 17:10 Last updated 15-01-2016 - 21:53|
- Israel: Hezbollah Obtained Russian anti-Ship Missiles
- Israeli Prosecutors Urge Life Sentences for Killers of Palestinian Teen
- Swedish FM Calls for UN to Probe Israeli Violence
- Four Sue Israeli Gov’t in US Court over Mavi Marmara Raid
- Israeli Occupation Army Kills 3 Palestinians in West Bank
- Israeli Occupation Forces Detain 6 Palestinians across West Bank Overnight
- Photos Show Hezbollah Bomb Blast Which Targeted Israeli Patrol in Shebaa Farms
- List of 158 Palestinians Killed by Israeli Troops Since October 1st
- Israeli Soldiers Injure Four Palestinians In Bethlehem
- Video: "Soldiers Attack The Weekly Protest In Kufur Qaddoum"
- Al-Qeeq: Day 51 of Hunger Strike, Refusing Vitamins
- Troops Kidnap an Activist During a Nonviolent Protest near Bethlehem
- Israel Summons Swedish Ambassador
- Two Palestinians Killed by Israeli Military During Gaza Protest
- Army Invades Jenin