“The buildup of the military potential of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and vesting it with global functions implemented in violations of norms of international law, boosting military activity of the bloc’s countries, further expansion of the alliance, the approach of its military infrastructure to Russian borders create a threat to the national security.”
“(t)he course NATO has assumed towards ‘deterring’ Russia, materialized as a buildup of military presence in countries of Eastern Europe and the Baltic States, increase in the number and intensity of exercises close to the Russian border, necessitated measures to counter the threats that NATO creates for Russia’s national security.”
“The remaining channels of a political dialogue with NATO and bilateral contacts with the leadership of the key member countries of the organization have been used for the explanation of negative consequences and potential risks from changes to the existing configuration of forces in Europe.”
“It is (US-led nuclear armed and dangerous) NATO that is moving towards our border, and we aren’t moving anywhere.”
- White House Intends Breaching Iran Nuclear Deal
- Obama's Meaningless New Year's Gesture
- Israeli Inflicted Holy Land Horrors
- Hezbollah Chief Vows Retaliation for Israeli Assas...
- Grim New Year Tidings
- Business As Usual Chicago Police Reform
- Big Lies About Russia's Anti-Terrorism Campaign
- Russia and America: Competing Strategies on Terror...
- Russia's Awesome Military Power
- Brazil Rejects Deplorable Israeli Envoy Choice