Two Palestinians were shot dead after stabbing two Israeli settlers in the Rami Levi supermarket located in the Shaare Benjamin settlement northwest of Jerusalem in the occupied West Bank.
One of the settlers was killed and the other was injured, according to the latest reports.
The two Palestinians moved to the Israeli settlement and entered a supermarket before stabbing two Israelis.
Both Palestinians, aged 17 and 35, were shot and killed by a Zionist settler present at the scene.
|18-02-2016 - 17:38 Last updated 18-02-2016 - 22:04|
- Army Kidnaps Four Palestinians In The West Bank
- Palestinian Worker Suffers A Leg Fracture After Israeli Soldiers Assaulted Him
- Al-Qeeq: Israeli Court Rejects Transfer, Journalist Continues Hunger Strike
- More Demolitions in West Bank and Gaza
- The Ethnic Cleansing of the Knesset
- Ashrawi & Erekat: British Boycott Ban Negates Democracy
- US Reportedly Reissues Labeling Orders from Settlements
- VIDEO: Palestinian Teacher One of World's Top 10
- 22 Striking Teachers Detained by PA Security
- Turkey Says Close to Normalization Deal with "Israel"
- Hezbollah Operates Air Defense Missiles against Zionist Warplanes: Israel
- 18-Year-Old Palestinian Martyred after Stabbing Israeli Soldier in Al-Khalil
- Zionist Settler Wounded in Israeli Settlement Stabbing
- Gazan Killed in Tunnel Collapse on Egypt Border
- Israeli Forces Kill Man after Stabbing Zionist Soldier