- الهدنة قيد التّطبيق: «حقل ألغام» يترقب انفجاراً؟
- تصميم روسي ــ أميركي على إنجاح وقف القتال
- الجيش يطرد «داعش» من محيط خناصر: قريباً إلى حلب
- Syrian Jihadis Sell CIA-Supplied Weapons on Facebook
- Syrian Army Secures Khanasser Environs (Updated)
- Nearly 100 Terrorist Groups Have Agreed to Syria Ceasefire
- Putin Says Syria Peace Process ’Complicated’ But No other Options
- Moscow Says Syria Air Strikes Continuing ahead of Ceasefire
- Russian FM: Syria Talks May Resume in Geneva on March 7‘
- No Plan B for Syrian Settlement’ – Russian Foreign Ministry
- De Mistura: UN to Announce New Round of Syria Talks
- Davutoglu: Syria Truce ’not Binding’ for Turkey if Security Threatened
Sunday, 28 February 2016
ALEPPO: THE ROAD TO KHANAASSIR IS OPEN AGAIN; MAJOR VICTORY FOR SYRIA ARMY; LATAKIA: ITS ALMOST OVER. SYRIAN ARMY LIBERATES MORE TOWNS AT TURK BORDER
LATAKIA: The Syrian Army is heading straight for the Turk border and, it appears, is under orders to hit back at Turk troops should they fire in support of the fleeing terrorists. Just 2 hours ago, the SAA liberated these villages and areas:
The areas are being cleared of mines and IEDs.
ALEPPO: We can confirm the success of the Syrian Army and its allies in breaking apart the ISIS attack on the Aleppo-Khanaassir Road. The rats and the Erdoghani Turks were desperate to close it lest the SAA begin the much-anticipated move toward Al-Raqqa where the ISIS cannibals have set up their surreal, counterfeit capital in eastern Syria. After initiating a pincer-type action, the SAA was able to pound the enemy from two sides while PDC rangers stealthily positioned themselves to capture and kill escaping rodents. (See photo at very bottom of this section).
The Syrian Army has liberated 10 more towns and villages in this area including:
Escaping terrorist rodent takes a nap while waiting for his Turk handlers to open the gates of A’zaaz. (Photo: Electronic Army)
The Syrian Army has liberated these two towns:
Salamiyya – Atharyaa Road: Totally secure after the SAA clobbered the rodents atKhanaassir.
The SAAF pounded these ISIS-controlled areas for hours before the move to liberate them:
Al-Raheel Farms, Raasiyat Al-Hamra, Abu Hubaylaat, Waadi Al-‘Azeeb, Harmala, Jubb Al-Mazaaree’, Al-Qutayfiyya
Al-Zakaat Town and Al-Lataamina Town: The SAAF killed 8 rodents belonging to Jaysh Al-Fath.
The Syrian Army has repelled a vigorous attack by Nusra at these military outposts:
Dhahrat Al-‘Ilya, Tal Bazzaaq, Mork, Sooraan, Al-Lataamina, Zilleen.
PHOTO OF THE DAY: Thanks, Khaled:
He was caught in Yabrood trying to penetrate SAA lines. Instead, he has been discovered as a potential new performer for John Waters (Old Photo from Khaled):
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian