- Loyalty to Resistance Bloc Calls on Reinforcing Army in Face of Terrorism
- Salam from London: Lebanon Is Incapable of Funding Refugee Needs
- Lebanon Concludes Trade Agreement with Iran
- Abdollahian: Iran Welcomes any Lebanese Initiative to Agree on President
- Frangieh: I Won’t Attend any Parliamentary Session Boycotted by Hezbollah
- Sayyed Nasrallah: Lebanon’s Next President Is No More from March 14
- Sheikh Qassem Denounces Ahsaa Terrorist Blast: ISIL Heads to Downfall
Saturday, 6 February 2016
Aoun to Hezbollah: Together against Terrorism, Israeli Enemy
On the tenth anniversary of the Memorandum of Understanding between Hezbollah and Aoun’s Free Patriotic Movement, the head of Change and Reform bloc praised Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah as a friend stressing that his party is still committed to the memorandum signed between the two sides in February 2006.
“We hold upon our pledges,” Aoun told Panorama Today program on al-Manar, stressing that his party is keen to fight both terrorism and the Israeli enemy.
Meanwhile, Aoun noted that the two sides must work on building a state in Lebanon, through activating the role of the Lebanese institutions, stressing that such move could be just by a just electoral system which guarantees proper representation.
For his part, Hezbollah Deputy Chief, Sheikh Naim Qassem, stressed that the alliance between Hezbollah and the FPM is firm and solid as it preserved the Lebanese interest.
He addressed the FPM crowds as saying: “You have seen how this agreement was translated into actions and it was not just through stances. These events (throughout the years) proved the rightfulness of this alliance.”
“This alliance was born to last,” Sheikh Qassem told Panorama Today on Thursday.
Source: Al Manar TV 05-02-2016 - 11:57 Last updated 05-02-2016 - 12:05
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian