- Army Kidnaps Eight Palestinians In The West Bank
- Soldiers Attack And Detain A Child Near Ramallah
- Soldiers Attack And Kidnap A Palestinian Teen After Shooting Him In Jerusalem
- Soldiers Kidnap A Palestinian In Hebron, Injure Another In Gaza
- Israeli troops invade village near Bethlehem, critically wounding two Palestinians
- Al-Atrash Hearing Set for Monday
- VIDEO: Infamous Settler Anat Cohen Disrupts Peaceful Commemoration
- The Israeli Ghetto
- Israeli Military Targets Gaza Civilians, Violates Truce
- Settlers Raid Salfit Village, Escorted by Army
Tuesday, 1 March 2016
israel is all about theft, theft of land, water and resources, it is after all Jewish culture
HEBRON (Ma'an) -- Israeli army, police, and border forces raided a Palestinian construction company north of Hebron on Saturday, seizing machinery worth around 1 million shekels ($255,552).
Activist Muhammad Ayyad Awad said Israeli forces raided the Ghazalah Building Materials company near Beit Ummar and seized electronic machines used for cutting iron.Company owner Muhammad Mustafa Ghazalah reported that the machines were bought legally from Tel Aviv, but that Israeli police insisted on seizing them until Ghazalah could bring them the ownership documents.
Awad added that the raid lasted for over two and a half hours, during which they prevented people and vehicles from passing through the road where the company is located.