Turkey is a fascist police state, Erdogan a hoodlum, an international outlaw, a tyrannical regional scourge.
This is what we call a fact. This is irrefutable proof that Turkish armed forces shell borderline Syrian settlements with large-caliber artillery systems.
We expect an immediate reaction and explanations of the actions of theTurkish military by NATO and the Pentagon.
These reports once again raise the question of (apparent) collaboration between Turkey and ISIS aimed at halting the advance of the Kurdish (YPG) militias in north Syria.
- NYT Endorses War Goddess/Wall Street Favorite Hill...
- NYT Pushes John Kasich to Bash Trump
- Backdrop to Farcical Syrian Peace Talks: Sunday Da...
- Institutionalized Racism in Israel
- US Responsibility for Iraq's Devastating Humanitar...
- Conflicting Reports on Farcical Syrian Peace Talks...
- Russia's Awesome Syrian Campaign
- Lockheed Martin's F-35 Lightning II Boondoggle
- US/Turkish Anti-Russian Provocations
- Scurrilous NYT Anti-Syrian Propaganda