- US Military Spokesman: Russian Withdrawal from Syria so Far “Limited”
- Russia: Withdrawal from Syria Won’t Weaken Assad
- Kerry to Meet with Putin in Russia Next Week
- Velayati: Effects of Iran-Syria Strong Ties Evident in Entire Region
- Saadat from Zionist Prison: Arab Anti-Hezbollah Resolutions Valueless
- ISIL Threatens Lebanese Government and Army
- Bazooka Joe Biden Goes Ballistic… with Hypocrisy
- Locals in Syria’s Suwaida Move in Solidarity with Hezbollah
Friday, 18 March 2016
Israel Afraid of Syrian Army, Hezbollah Advance: Russian Withdrawal Incomplete
Zionist circles considered that the Russian military withdrawal from Syria does not weaken the Syrian army, noting that the Moscow’s step is incomplete since its special forces are still supporting the governmental forces against the terrorists, mainly including ISIL and Nusra Front (Qaeda branch in the Levant).
The Zionist officials refrained from disclosing their attitude towards the Russian move and expressed their fears and worries about the continuing battlefield progress attained by Hezbollah and the Syrian army.
The president of the Zionist entity Reuven Rivlin is scheduled to tell his Russian counterpart in Moscow that any future agreement in Syria must not end up strengthening Hezbollah and Iran,
Rivlin stated that the major threat which endangers the Zionist entity comes from Iran and Hezbollah, not ISIL and Nusra.
Source: Al-Manar Website
16-03-2016 – 22:03 Last updated 16-03-2016 – 22:05