- Update: "Soldiers Kidnap Eighteen Palestinians In The West Bank"
- Army Kidnaps Ten Palestinians In The West Bank, Demolishes A Gas Station
- Al Atrash and Amr Released by Israeli Authorities
- Young Gazan Self-immolates, Rescued by Locals
- Demolitions Continue to Escalate Despite International Attention
- 420 Acres of Land to be Returned to Palestinians
- Oscar Winners Invited to Visit Palestinian Children Held in Israeli Jails
- Guy Butavia Speaks
- Palestinian Leader says Shin Bet Murdered Arafat
- Etzion Detainees Announce Open-ended Hunger Strike
Thursday, 3 March 2016
Israeli bulldozers raze sole school in West Bank village
It is worth mentioning that this is the second time the Israeli occupation razes a Palestinian school in the occupied Palestinians territories. Days of Palestine, West Bank -
Israeli occupation forces razed on Wednesday morning the only school in the West Bank village of Beit Forik. Deputy Municipal of Beit Forik Sami Zalmout said that the Israeli occupation forces, accompanied with bulldozers, stormed Tana in the early morning and sealed its entrance with a checkpoint. -
Meanwhile, he said, the Israeli bulldozers razed large swathes of agricultural land, including agricultural facilities a school. He also said that the facilities included tents and barracks owned by the citizen Raed Hanani, noting that this is the second time the Israeli occupation carry out such demolition in a space of one week.
Zalmout said that the school, which was razed, consisted of only one class and it was the only school in the agricultural area, which residents depend on farming and shepherding sheep. It is worth mentioning that this is the second time the Israeli occupation razes a Palestinian school in the occupied Palestinians territories.