The launches followed the test-firing of several missiles Tuesday as part of a major military exercise that the IRGC made clear is intended to “show Iran’s deterrent power and… ability to confront any threat.”
The missiles were fired from East Alborz heights in northern Iran and could hit targets 1,400 kilometers away in Makran Coasts southeast of the country. Not to mention that the nearest point in Iran is around 1,000 km from Tel Aviv and Occupied al-Quds.
In recent years, Iran made great achievements in its defense sector and manufactured different types of military equipment.
- Iran Defies US Warnings, Tests more Ballistic Missiles in Second Day of Drills
- Biden Warns: US Will ’Act’ if Iran Missile Tests Confirmed
- Lebanon’s Bir al-Abed Massacre: Bandar Bin Sultan Planned, CIA Executed
- Iran Conducts New Missile Tests: “Power of Velayat”
- N. Korea Leader Orders Nuclear Arsenal on ’Standby’
- US General Says Terrorists Flow to Europe among Refugees
- Obama Presents Plan to Close Guantanamo Prison
- Kerry: Temporary Deal Reached with Russia on Conditions of Potential Ceasefire