Loyalty to Resistance Bloc stressed that the government should immediately form a high investigative committee to probe the scandalous internet hacking action and its effect on the financial, security and political levels, and refer all the perpetrators in this regard to the judiciary.
Hezbollah parliamentary bloc on Thursday convened under the chairmanship of MP Mohammad Raad.
The bloc underscored the necessity to resort to national consensus and seek thereby a parliamentary electoral law prone to ensure a fair popular representation.
In a different context, the bloc considered that the Saudi label of Hezbollah as a terrorist group comes from an unbalanced, failing regime that abides by the foreign policy.
Hezbollah bloc also condmened the terrorist attacks in Coute Du Voire Republic of Côte d'Ivoire and Turkey as well as the Saudi aerial aggression on Yemen's Hajja.
|17-03-2016 - 21:20 Last updated 17-03-2016 - 21:20|
|16-03-2016 – 13:13 Last updated 16-03-2016 – 13:13|
- إسرائيل تبيعنا الانترنت
- بانوراما اليوم | خطوة القيصر تفعل فعلها |الامن الافتراضي في خطر | المنار
- Leb: Financial Prosecutor Files Lawsuit against Two Involved in Illegal Internet
- Al-Manar Reveals Documents about Providers of Illegal Internet in Lebanon
- Syrian ISIL Recruit in Lebanon under Arrest
- Lebanese Army Storms ISIL Posts in Ras Baalbek Barrens
- Illegal Internet Receivers Threaten Lebanese Security
- Three persons Detained in Bekaa for Smuggling Weapons to Arsal Barrens
- Lebanon’s Bir al-Abed Massacre: Bandar Bin Sultan Planned, CIA Executed
- Lebanon Arrests ISIL Militant who Beheaded Army Soldier Abbas Medlej
- Subtitled Extracts of Sayyed Nasrallah Speech on Feb. 16, 2016
- Sheikh Qaouq: Saudis Plan for Sedition in Lebanon as in Iraq, Syria, Yemen
- Sheikh Qassem: Saudi Arabia Puts Itself in Israeli Box
- Lebanese Government Resolves Trash Crisis
- Sheikh Qassem: Saudi Served Hezbollah by Provoking Popular Support to It