Monday 21 March 2016

The Protocols of Zion and the World Wide Zionist Conspiracy against Humanity

Reflections in a Petri Dish — March 19, 2016

Dog Poet Transmitting…….
I don’t know how many times the public can be fooled about those who come out of backgrounds completely opposed to their welfare and expect that these caricatures of a human being would suddenly be transformed into a force for the good of humanity. The public has been driven mad by their gullibility to the voice of the media and we know who owns that. Meanwhile, the Muslim world has been promoted as the global bad guy. The global bad guy is the banks, the media and Israel who controls the first two, with the help of their paid or compromised lackeys.
This is not to say that there are not representatives among the Muslim community who are examples of some of the most reprehensible behavior around …but in every case, these representatives and the countries they live in are allied with Israel. Presently we are watching “London has Fallen”. The entire plot line is predictable and it is a transparent fabrication by the Zionist Satanic cabal to paint someone else as what they themselves are.
You really need to be able to read between the lines. You need to read what their media says about certain, alleged free thinking and independent candidates. The things said in this article are things I am already familiar with. Until the world collectively stands up to its greatest single enemy, nothing good is going to happen.
No country or collection of countries have killed as many people in the last century as has a much smaller group of these infernal fiends. I don’t care what argument anyone proposes to give me. My point is proven by facts. Whining victim lines do not impress me. Phony holocausts to create a perception of victimization does not impress me. Being thrown out of every country in the world and sometimes more than once, does not impress me that each and every time this was, according to them, never their fault. Killing tens of millions in Russia and elsewhere impresses and horrifies me. Being behind nearly all of the real holocausts of the last century and more …does impress me that they are monsters and I am not afraid to say this. As Mother Rothschild said, “If my sons did not want war, there would be no war.”
Trump and all the rest of the candidates know that Israel did 9/11 but none of them can open their mouth because they are ALL owned. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES do ANY of these candidates give a flying fuck about the rest of the human race. I am appalled at the hysteria that has arisen around this dissension circus that talks about punching out protesters and causing riots and all the rest of the xenophobic chatter he’s been mouthing since he got the prominence he craves more than breath. His talk about Mexicans and Muslims is in direct service to the ones actually responsible for the conditions he insists that he is going to fix. It’s all the same old divide and conquer that it has always been.
Trump claims that he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating the 9/11 attacks in New Jersey. He had said that there should be a Muslim data base and that their mosques should be shut down. It is the international Protocols of Zion, Zionist Conspiracy that is behind everything everyone else is accused of but most people are too stupid to see this and when they do they are too cowardly to say anything about it.
The Muslims are not behind the major terror operations of these times. It is the Zionist controlled governments of the world who are behind it; all those Crown Colony locations, the US and Israel and their satellite catamites. This is provably so. Of course there are those Janjaweed crazies and the Boko Harum but I suggest you follow the money as far as what they are, what they do and who they take their orders from. Cui Bono period!
People are more or less able to come around here and say that I don’t know what I’m talking about, or that rich people are the salvation of the world, or that they create thousands of jobs so it doesn’t matter how amoral they are; they are doing good. One could say that McDonald’s has done great work. They created millions of jobs. What kind of jobs? They fed millions of people billions of times; fed them with what? Coca Cola has done similar. Monsanto employs all kinds of people. The US government is one of the biggest employers around. The US government employs millions of soldiers, mercenaries and intelligence agents who go to foreign lands and kill people who are unable to defend themselves. They do it for the greater glory of Israel, under the guise of serving their country and when someone catches on and begins to open their mouth, like Pat Tillman, they kill them
Our real heroes have consistently been marginalized, slandered, assassinated and we all give them lip service but few of us aspire to be like them.
I don’t like Trump. I do not believe him. He is a loudmouthed buffoon that is actively working to create what you will see this summer. The moneychangers who control him and all the other feckless shit heels are the banks that funnel the money for all the evil we see domestically and abroad every day. Any one of these candidates would have fueled ‘Fast and Furious’ and then blamed the cartels. I am no fan of cartels of any kind but I understand the power of money and I understand what that means when you can print it at will and then loan it out, or give it to your kind and those who serve you for the purpose of world wide control over the lives of those who are in no position to oppose you because they are lacking the true leadership among their fellows to bring about the kind of dramatic change that is necessary. One need only to read the words of those who founded the USA to see the warnings they gave about the very people I am talking about today.
There are three ways that one becomes a Satanist; by intention, indifference and by ignorance. Most would never consider themselves that but I say… in the words of one of our greatest teachers, who was also taking about the same group; “by their works ye shall know them.”
Daily we encounter propaganda like this. Even though various eyewitnesses have described the attackers as tall white men with a military bearing. Then we heard all that garbage about Charlie Hedebo but they don’t tell you who owns the magazine. Then… just like Larry Silverfish and the triple towers, the oddest thing happened.
It’s the beauty of the internet. For every reference there are countless corroborations, refutations and obfuscations. You have to know where to look. Eventually you find that someone did the hard work of finding out and a whole lot of bullshit artists who work for the guys who did it …have nothing convincing to say. It is like going to Popular Mechanics about 9/11 or NIST.
I’m tired of the lies. I run into them every day. I have to deal with some of the dumbest arguments in defense of whatever new face the predators throw in front of me and I also have to deal with being told I am intolerant and not obliging toward the fatuous arguments presented to me. I don’t have the time and inclination to do this. If that makes me intolerant and not as understanding as everyone might wish, that’s too bad. I can’t hold everyone’s hand and say things like, “I understand how you feel and I want you to know that I appreciate what you have to say and I know that there is every possibility that you are correct and I apologize for having an opposing view. It is probably the result of my bad breeding. I will endeavor in the future to seek to convince myself more in the favor of your viewpoint.” I don’t have the time and inclination. I’m not good at that kind of thing.
Truth be told, there are a lot of things I am not very good at and one of them is practicing diplomacy when I am in the presence of lies. I can’t do it. I know people have come and gone here. Some of that has been because I didn’t handle the dialogue as well as I might have. Believe me I have struggled with this but I don’t miss anyone because of it. These things happen. Things fall apart, people pass away, or pass on, or go wherever they go. I don’t worry about it. I just get up every morning and do my job. I may not do it as effectively as I someday might but it is the best I can manage at the moment.
One thing I can say is that it is not possible to bullshit me. A guru actually said that. I don’t know if he was a real guru but a lot of people thought he was and still think he is. That is my particular problem. I cannot close my eyes or my heart. I refuse to. May the ineffable open all of our eyes to the truth within us and the dangers in our midst.
End Transmission…….

River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian   
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Blog!

No comments: