The leader of En-Nahda Islamic movement in Tunisia Rached Ghannouchi asserted on Saturday that it is impossible to label Hezbollah as a terrorist group because of the his historic achievements in liberating Lebanon and protecting it from the Zionist aggressions.
Although Hezbollah's role in Syria is controversial, we cannot generalize any label against the party, Ghannouchi added.
Meanwhile, a number of political parties in Tunisia demanded that the government withdraw from the Saudi-led coalition in the region over the decision to blacklist Hezbollah.
In Egypt, the founder of the Popular Current Hamdeen Sabahi greeted Hezbollah and his Secretary General Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah for confronting the Zionist occupation, noting that who has blacklisted the Resistance aims at stirring the Shiite-Sunnite sedition in the region.
Source: Al-Manar Website
|06-03-2016 - 13:17 Last updated 06-03-2016 - 13:20|
- Iran’s Military Chief: Labeling Hezbollah as Terrorist Group "Strategic Mistake"
- Saudi Royalty Panicked by Axis of Resistance’s Victories in Entire Region
- Tunisia: Hezbollah Liberated Lebanese Territories, Supported Palestine
- Tunisian President Firmly Rejects to Classify Hezbollah as ’Terrorist Group’
- Greece Detains Turkish Ship Carrying Weaponry, Heading towards Lebanon
- Sheikh Qassem: Lebanon Will Never Be Saudi Emirate, KSA Must Apologize
- Saudi Plots to Burn Lebanon...Who Defeats Israel Can Crush Royal Tyranny