A printing house and its annexes, duly established as a press enterprise under law, and press equipment shall not be seized, confiscated or barred from operation on the grounds of having been used in a crime.
Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers.
We have now been threatened with confiscation through the appointment of trustees. We are deeply concerned about all these developments that undermine Turkey’s democratic performance.We believe the only way out of this nightmarish atmosphere is to return to democracy and the rule of law. We are publishing our concerns to inform the Turkish nation, intellectuals who believe in democracy and the wider world.
- Israel’s War on Palestine Rages
- Does a JFK, RFK, MLK Moment Await Trump?
- Trump’s Healthcare Plan Worse Than Obamacare
- Trump Bashing Reaches Epic Proportions
- More Evidence of Turkey Supporting Terrorists in S…
- Republican Desperation
- Criticizing Turkey’s Erdogan a Criminal Offense
- Netanyahu Wants West Bank Families of Palestinians…
- Hillary Clinton: War Criminal, Racist, Psychopath
- Neocon Supported Our Principles Super PAC Aims to …