The shadow of the Rothschild advancing
The shadow government hiding inside the Central Intelligence Agency that is responsible for the establishment of the European Union, and the White House is now blackmailing the EU to accept the Trans-Atlantic Trade and Investment Partnership agreement [TTIP], and to prevent a possible Brexit.~(Geopolitics)
A New Digital Cash System Was Just Unveiled At A Secret Meeting For Bankers In New York“Digital dollars, however, are pre-loaded into a system like a blockchain. From there, they can be swapped immediately for an asset.”~(The Economic Collapse)
Infos & Articles on this Page are from various Sources Submitted by 'The Old Sniper' and 'SyrianPatriots'
EUROPE UNDER ATTACK
BY SHADOW GOVERNMENT PROXIES
The US has mounted pressure on Brussels during recent talks on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership, the German newspaper Suddeutsche Zeitung reported.According to leaked confidential documents, the EU would have to significantly decrease social, legal and environmental standards to open European markets for US-made products.Washington is almost blackmailing the bloc to make concessions, the article read. For instance, the US has threatened to reduce imports of European cars if Brussels rejects to buy more US-made agricultural products.What is more, according to the papers, the US plans to abandon the European principle according to which foods are free to sell only if they are safe for people and environment. As a result, genetically modified products and plants would enter the European market, the newspaper reported.
Evans-Pritchard writes, many Britons, and other Europeans, remain unaware of the declassified documents from the US State Department archives “showing that US intelligence funded the European movement secretly for decades, and worked aggressively behind the scenes to push Britain into the project.”For instance, “one memorandum dated July 26, 1950, reveals a campaign to promote a full-fledged European parliament. It was signed by Gen William J Donovan, head of the American wartime Office of Strategic Services, [the] precursor of the Central Intelligence Agency.”In fact, “the key CIA front was the American Committee for a United Europe (ACUE), chaired by Donovan. Another document shows that it provided 53.5 percent of the European movement’s funds in 1958. The board [of the ACUE] included Walter Bedell Smith and Allen Dulles, CIA directors in the fifties, and a caste of ex-OSS officials who moved in and out of the CIA.”The archives, Evans-Pritchard adds, show that the CIA essentially “treated some of the EU’s ‘founding fathers’ as hired hands,” and even “actively prevented them [from] finding alternative funding that would have broken reliance on Washington.”
Death to the Global Corporatcracy!
(Khazarian Mafia and the “healthcare” industry)
A New Digital Cash System Was Just Unveiled At A Secret Meeting For Bankers In New York
On a recent Monday in April, more than 100 executives from some of the world’s largest financial institutions gathered for a private meeting at the Times Square office of Nasdaq Inc. They weren’t there to just talk about blockchain, the new technology some predict will transform finance, but to build and experiment with the software.By the end of the day, they had seen something revolutionary: U.S. dollars transformed into pure digital assets, able to be used to execute and settle a trade instantly. That’s the promise of a blockchain, where the cumbersome and error-prone system that takes days to move money across town or around the world is replaced with almost instant certainty.
While cash in a bank account moves electronically all the time today, there’s a distinction between that system and what it means to say money is digital. Electronic payments are really just messages that cash needs to move from one account to another, and this reconciliation is what adds time to the payments process. For customers, moving money between accounts can take days as banks wait for confirmations. Digital dollars, however, are pre-loaded into a system like a blockchain. From there, they can be swapped immediately for an asset.“Instead of a record or message being moved, it’s the actual asset,” Ludwin said. “The payment and the settlement become the same thing.”
As I have written about previously, cash transactions of more than 2,500 euros have already been banned in Spain, and France and Italy have both banned all cash transactions of more than 1,000 euros.Little by little, cash is being eradicated, and what we have seen so far is just the beginning. 417 billion cashless transactions were conducted in 2014, and the final number for 2015 is projected to be much higher.
"And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name. Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is six hundred sixty-six" (Apocalypse 13:16-18)
High Risk GMOs Set to Benefit from EU-US Free Trade Deal
(Khazarian Mafia and the “healthcare” industry)
“Current developments are moving away from the traditional systems of breeding and agriculture and expanding into technologies that are complex, failure-prone and associated with uncertainties and risks. At the same, industry wants to facilitate placing such products on the market via the new free trade agreement (TTIP) between EU and USA”, says Christoph Then for Testbiotech “Targeted attacks aim to weaken the precautionary principle which is the only sound rational to deal with these technologies. There is severe pressure on the EU to lower the level of protection for health and the environment”.
Current Economic Collapse News Brief
De-Dollarization Accelerates As Russia Nears Launch Of Ruble-Priced Oil Trading Platform
- It appears Russia is close to taking the next big step towards de-dollarization and killing the petro-dollar a ruble-based pricing of its domestically-produced oil is on the verge of realization. SPIMEX (The St. Petersburg International Mercantile Exchange) is actively courting international oil traders to join its emerging futures market,
- Step-by-step Russia, China and other emerging economies are taking measures to reduce their dependence on the US dollar,
- Russia’s own crude oil benchmark futures contract will price oil in rubles and no longer in US dollars
- In its latest encroachment on Russia’s borders, the Pentagon is for the first time transporting tanks from Bulgaria to Georgia, in preparation for military exercises.
- During last year’s Noble Partner wargames in Georgia, the first of its kind, the US deployed Bradley Fighting Vehicles. For the second-annual exercise, the US Army’s 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division has loaded Abrams tanks onto ferries in Varna, Bulgaria,
- The war games, which will include 650 US troops, 150 British troops, and 500 soldiers of the Georgian army,
- The US army has deployed 20 new military helicopters in the Southern part of Yemen,
- “15 Apache and five Black Hawk choppers have been sent to al-Anad military base in Southern Yemen,”
- The US troops with full military equipment have been stationed in al-Anad military base in Southern Yemen.
- Yemeni people are against the US troops’ deployment in their country.
- The UK Foreign Office has admitted that plans to deploy 1,000 British troops to Libya without parliamentary approval, are well underway
80 Countries Just Slammed The US Over Habit Of Bombing Hospitals
- Resolution 2286, co-sponsored by 80 member nations, condemns attacks on medical personnel and facilities in conflict situations and demands “an end to impunity for those responsible and respect for international law on the part of all warring parties.”
- Between March and November 2015, the U.S.-backed coalitionmanaged to bomb nearly 100 hospitals in war-ravaged Yemen
- Pantsir-S1 anti-aircraft system was deployed.
- Aleppo truce was extended for 72 hours
- Senator from the US State of Virginia Richard Black claims that the US government has likely acted to prevent the Syrian government’s armed forces from recapturing the city of Aleppo from the al-Qaeda affiliated al-Nusra Front.
- ”It is clear to me that what is happening is we are trying desperately to slow down the Syrian army’s advance, which is on the verge of crushing al-Nusra and liberating Aleppo once and for all,” Black said on Friday.
- Black further alleged that the Geneva peace talks are being carried out with the goal of “preserving” the anti-Assad terrorist organizations “so that at some point they eventually can reconstitute themselves and seize control of Syria.”
Syria conflict: Air strike on refugee camp ‘could be war crime’
- An air strike on a Syrian refugee camp that reportedly killed at least 28 people could amount to a war crime, a senior UN official has told the BBC.
- They are blaming Russia and Syria but have no proof whatsever, Russia and Syria reported that there were no planes in the area, but the terrorists were shelling in the area and firing missiles. When we look at the damage to this area we see no craters and the damage was minimal is looks like there was a fire set in this area. This is being used for propaganda purposes to create their safe zone and to use it to demonize Russia and Syria.
SOURCES: Geopolitics The Economic Collapse Sustainablepulse X22 Report Submitted by 'The Old Sniper' Editing by SyrianPatriots WarPress.info Network at: https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2016/05/07/new-world-disorder/ ~