A LITTLE BRITISH HUMORThe train was quite crowded, so a U.S. Marine walked the entire length looking for a seat, but the only seat left was taken by a well dressed, middle-aged, French woman’s poodle.The war-weary Marine asked, ‘Ma’am, may I have that seat?’The French woman just sniffed and said to no one in particular ‘Americans are so rude. My little Fifi is using that seat.’The Marine walked the entire train again, but the only seat left was under that dog. ‘Please, ma’am. May I sit down? I’m very tired.’She snorted, ‘Not only are you Americans rude, you are also arrogant!’This time the Marine didn’t say a word; he just picked up the little dog, threw it out of the train window, and sat down.The woman shrieked, ‘Someone must defend my honour! This American should be put in his place.’An English gentleman sitting nearby spoke up,‘Sir, you Americans often seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong things. You live on the wrong side of the Ocean. You hold the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your cars on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you seem to have thrown the wrong bitch out of the window.’
- الهدنة تودّع حلب منذ ساعاتها الأولى: «النُصرة» تهاجم الريف الجنوبي… وتفشل
- روسيا في حميميم: حزب الله يشاركنا الحرب على الإرهاب
- واشنطن تشكو لروسيا: تحقيق (الأسد) الانتصار غير مقبول
- “THE TRIUMPH OF THE SYRIAN ARMY AT ALEPPO”, BY “EDWARD”!
- Truce in Aleppo, for 48 hours starting from today, very fragile
- Latest reports on the terrorist attacks against the population resisting in Aleppo area ~ [New Videos and Photo Gallery]