- For The First Time In 11 Years, Army Refrains From Using Weapons In Bil’in
- Many Injured As Israeli Soldiers Attack Weekly Protest in Ni’lin
- Army Kidnaps Two Palestinians In Ramallah And Jerusalem
- Israel To Demolish Homes, Sheds, Electricity And Water Networks, Near Nablus
- Israeli Navy Opens Fire On Palestinian Fishing Boats
- PCHR Weekly Report: Palestinian girl killed, 5 civilians wounded by Israeli military this week
- After Reaching A Deal, Detainee Stops His Strike
- Israel Mulls Holding A Paralyzed Detainee Under Administrative Detention
- Army Kidnaps, Two Palestinians, Including A child, In Nablus, Navy Attacks Fishers In Gaza
Friday, 27 May 2016
This Week in Palestine Week 21 2016 -Two Palestinians, Including A child, In Nablus, Navy Attacks Fishers In Gaza
Israel razed 120 EU-funded projects since January
Click to Enlarge
RAMALLAH, – Euro-Mediterranean Observatory for Human Rights issued a statistical report showing that Israeli forces razed over 120 EU-funded projects in the West Bank during the first three months of 2016.
The report accused European parties of turning deaf ears to the Israeli violations and aggressive attacks on Gaza Strip over the past years that damaged numerous EU-funded projects.
The Euro-Med said that “the Israeli demolition and confiscation of the EU-funded projects have recently escalated after the European states took action last year to label Israeli settlements’ products”.
The report estimated the EU aid money which has been wasted since 2001 at 65 million Euros. At least 23 million Euros loss were documented in the Israeli aggression on Gaza summer 2014.
The Euro-Med’s report also called on the EU to investigate and unveil data related to the Israeli demolition operations and demanded Israel to pay for required compensations. It also demanded imposing sanctions on Israel in case of the continuation of such practices without halting the EU aid and investment.
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian