- A Syrian of Saudi nationality behind the recent infiltration of over 6,000 terrorists into Syria
- Iran Ends Hajj Talks in Saudi without Final Deal
- Secret Agreements at Hundreds of Millions of Dollars between Saudi Arabia, UAE and the Zionist Entity
- ’Israel’ & Saudi Cooperate Militarily along Red Sea: Report
- Mujtahid: Saudi to Purchase Israeli Drones via S. Africa
- Saudi-Israeli Ties Unmasked: Abandoning of Palestine, Turning to Fight Iran
- Nigerian man 95th person executed in Saudi Arabia for 2016
- US stops delivery of cluster bombs to Saudi Arabia
- Prominent Iranian commander promises victory against the Saudis in Yemen
- Al-Faisal: Saudi Aims at Starting Comprehensive Cooperation with Israel
Tuesday, 31 May 2016
Voltaire Network: Saudi Arabia Building Embassy in Tel Aviv
PARIS, (ST)-In preparation for bringing the Saudi-Israeli secret relations to light, Saudi Arabia has begun the construction of a huge embassy in “Israel”, probably the most important in Tel-Aviv, according to Voltaire Network.
The Saudi King Salman Bin Abdul Aziz has nominated Prince Walid Ben Talal (5th world fortune with Citigroup, Movenpick, Four Seasons) as the Kingdom’s next ambassador in “Israel”, the network said in a report on Sunday.
Meetings between Saudi intelligence officers and Israeli officials have recently become open, reflecting the two sides’ insistence to boost mutual relations.
Shedding more light on the Saudi-Israeli cooperation, the network said that the two sides do not maintain official diplomatic relations, however, the Quincy Pact, signed between US President Franklin Roosevelt and Saudi King Abdelaziz in 1945, and renewed by President Bush and King Fahd in 2005, stipulates amongst other things that the kingdom of Al Saud would not oppose a “Jewish” homeland in Palestine.
The network pointed out it was not the United States, but former Saudi King Abdallah bin Abdul Azizi who financed the Israeli aggression called “Cast Lead” against the Gaza Strip in 2008-09 in which thousands of Palestinians were martyred and wounded.
Currently, the network said, Israel and Saudi Arabia are fighting a war together in Yemen, from a command centre in the non-recognized state of Somaliland. They are planning several operations for the exploitation of oil reserves in Yemen and the Horn of Africa.
It is worth mentioning that the recent meeting between the Israeli and Saudi spy chiefs over expanding cooperation indicates that Saudi Arabia gives no heed to the Israeli occupation crimes against the Palestinians and against other peoples of the region.
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian