A great man, as Martyr Mustafa Badreddine, the significant man of resistance, is absent today, yet he left us the honor of victories and a path full of glory. He established, with the major leaders, the honor and might of resistance since long ago, when the resistance shot the very first bullets at “Israel”. This resistance made the enemy experience humiliation, which teased it to watch this hero for decades, while being aware how huge his role was. Men of honor, as Zulfikar, whose name carries a thousand meanings of courage and sacrifice, he whom the major characteristics belong to, and so do the eagerness and firmness of resistance fighters in all battlefields, which are the result of planning, orientation and leadership that he established, and which merged within his personality and integrated with his sacrifices facing the American-Zionist project and its tools, to achieve successive victories heading towards the greatest of them.
Source: Al-Manar Website
|14-05-2016 – 15:12 Last updated 14-05-2016 – 15:13|
- Iran’s Defense Minister: Blood of Resistance Martyrs to Uproot Terrorism
- Hezbollah Receives More Local & Int’l Condolences over Badreddine’s Martyrdom
- Larijani Says Badreddine Martyrdom Will Further Inspire Resistance
- Hezbollah’s Investigations: Takfiri Artillery Shelling Killed Martyr Badreddine
- Who Is Martyr Badreddine?
- Sheikh Qassem: Hezbollah to Unveil Details of Badreddine’s Martyrdom in Few Hrs
- Zarif Condoles Sayyed Nasrallah on Martyrdom of Commander Badreddine