- An Israeli Court Sentences A Palestinian Child To 100 Days In Prison
- Israel Releases A Palestinian Woman, Orders Under House Arrest, Denies Her Entry To Al-Aqsa For 60 Days
- Palestine Today 06 28 2016
- Israeli Forces Fire on Palestinian Farmers
- US Dems Block Motion to End Occupation, Settlements (VIDEO)
- London High Court Rules in Favor of BDS Groups
- Ban Ki-moon: 50 Years of Occupation of Palestine Hasn’t Brought Security for Israelis
- UN Secretary-General visits Israel and Gaza
- Protesting Torture, Bad Conditions, Palestinian Detainee Continues Hunger Strike
- Army Injures Several Palestinians In Hebron, Kidnap One In Bethlehem
Wednesday, 29 June 2016
Jewish terrorists attempt to stab Palestinian near Jerusalem
A group of Israeli settlers assaulted, at dawn on Sunday, a young Palestinian man from Jerusalem, while he was at his place of work in the Ramot settlement, to the west of Jerusalem. The group reportedly tried to stab the man in the neck.
The young man was identified as Mahfouz Karlo Khaio, according to Al Ray. He said that a group of settlers attacked him at his job on Abrham Rikanti street, in Ramot, and severely beat him.
Khaio added that one of the settlers tried to stab him in the neck with a knife, before he managed to escape, and after being lightly injured in his head.
The young man Khaio lives in the Old City of Jerusalem and works in painting and repairing roads in the Ramot settlement. The man pointed out that the settlers were verbally abusing him along with his colleagues, but he didn’t expect the physical abuse, as he put it.
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian