“You conducted genocide of Armenia, sirs.”“But you’re guilty of Holocaust, Sirs!”“You are killing Kurds, sirs!”“But you slaughtered Ruanda, sirs”“And you sponsor ISIS executors, sirs”“And you genocided half of African population, sirs”
‘NATO’s strengthening its presence in Eastern Europe is Russia’s fault, says former U.S. ambassador to Moscow and Stanford University professor Michael McFaul.”
“Rodger Olsen: “The was no such document. Like the Budapest Memorandum, the promise not to expand NATO was not a treaty. However, the promise not to expand NATO was made publicly and repeatedly and those of us who watched the event unfold remember it clearly, Russia accepted our promise because they did not yet realize that any promise from, or treaty with, the US was had all the strength of wet toilet paper.”
“I was stationed in Europe (USAF) and remember all of the public assurances that NATO would not spread further east.As for Ukraine, what happened there would have been called a “coup de grace” had it happened in the Americas or in Western Europe. It’s all just like the parable says “one man’s freedom fighter is another man’s terrorist”.Lastly how is it that we are so “protective” of Guantanamo Bay Cuba where there are not even any “ethnic Americans” there (other than service members), yet we preach that Russia should give up Crimea even though it was part of Russia until 1954 and is solidly ethnically Russian???I actually miss the stability of the Cold War and Generals and Presidents who thought out the consequences of their actions. We went in with full might to Afghanistan and Iraq and 12+ years later they are still barely functioning countries. Does anybody honestly think we would do any better in a war against Russia be it in their back yard or on their soil?!?!I close with a note to the logisticians who are “prepositioning” armour and ammunition in far eastern Europe. You better also be sending 10s of thousands of body bags to stock those depots. We’re gonna need them if the first shot is ever fired.”
“According to people who hate and want to discredit me, Russia invaded Crimea at forced a vote at gunpoint. I guess three polls showing over 60% in favor of being part of Russia were also conducted at the barrel of a gun as well…”
- Feb 9, 2016 – The Estonian Defence Model: “Shoot to kill, on the spot!” – UpNorth By Hain Rebas a former Estonia Minister of Defence
- 2016: A Most Dangerous Summer – Washington Free Beacon freebeacon.com/blog/2016-dangerous-summer/ Apr 14, 2016 – Geography and ethnic breakdown strongly suggest that NATO members Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania are the most obvious targets for Russian …
- Estonia to host a record number of US troops in Saber Strike exercise, whilethe exact number is unknown, it’s estimated over 500 units of US military kit would participate in the exercise. The Saber Strike exercise will be one of US Army Europe’s largest multinational exercise
- Saber Strike will kick off on 27 May in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, and continue until 15 June, involving 14 different nations, including a 2,400-kilometre (1,491-mile) tactical march by 2nd Cavalry Regiment from Germany to the Baltics.Participating nations this year include Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, as well as Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Slovenia, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Trident Jaguar military drills conducted on April 20-27. Apr 12, 2016 – More than thousand NATO’s soldiers to take part in Estonia’s biggest military exercises
- Security Police informs NATO about possible Russia’s operations in Estonia The article refers to another article posted by Kjetil Stormark,a Norwegian blogger of Hate Speech International. Mr. Stormark claims that there was a sighting of “Russian drones” in Estonia with no prove provided. Kjetil Stormark also posts documentaries accusing Russia Today in… pro-Russian propaganda
- two-day exercise Ramstein Alloy 1, Allies Estonia, Lithuania, Belgium, Spain, Poland and the United States as well as Partners Finland and Sweden.
- Prince Harry represents the British Army at a NATO military exercise in Estonia. The British Royal family is personally involved in staging NATO armed provocation in the Baltics.
- Fri Apr 29, 2016 The Typhoons is being deployed in Estonia’s Amari airbase, from where they would join the NATO Baltic Air Policing (BAP) mission.
- 17 May 2016 – The UK AF fighter jets intercepted five Russian aircrafts flying near Estonia, on Tuesday, just days after British Typhoon jets were scrambled from the same base to intercept three Russian military transport planes. [No evidence ever provided, needed, or asked for.]
- May 30, 2016 – Prince Andrew of the UK to visit Estonia
- Estonia – 1st June, 2016 The Duke of York undertook engagements in Estonia on 1st June, 2016. … to discuss to develop more activity between the UK and Estonia. thedukeofyork.org/education-and-skills/estonia-1st-june-2016/
- RAF Jets Scrambled After ‘Act Of Russian Aggression’ In Baltic Skies
- May 3, 2016 – Estonian forces have kicked off Spring Storm, in what will likely be their largest exercise in 2016. … Estonia has kicked off its biggest annual military exercise with around 6,000 national …As usual, the exercises will beheld right next to the Russian border. Moscow has repeatedly warned that any increased presence of NATO forces so close to its border is a provocation, and believes it is counter-productive amid the international struggle to de-escalate tensions in Ukraine.
- The Spring Storm drills are being held just two weeks after a two-day exercise called Ramstein Alloy 1. During the drills warplanes and aircrews from Belgium, Spain, and Poland, as well as non-NATO members Finland and Sweden, trained to battle so-called “diversions” of intercepted planes at civilian airports in all three Baltic States.
- The 8th International Conference on Cyber Conflict will take place 1-3 June 2016 in Tallinn, Estonia
- The 2016 NATO C4ISR Industry Conference and AFCEA TechNet International (NITEC16) Tallinn, Estonia from 7 to 9 June 2016
- Reinforcing Deterrence on NATO’s Eastern Flank: Wargaming the Defense of the Baltics Reinforcing Deterrence on NATO’s Eastern Flank, by David A. Shlapak, Michael Johnson
- A force of about seven brigades, including three heavy armored brigades — adequately supported by airpower, land-based fires, and other enablers on the ground and ready to fight at the onset of hostilities
- Also see, Outnumbered, Outranged, and Outgunned: How Russia Defeats NATO, outlining how NATO plans to accumulate conventional weaponry in the Baltics under an auspice of “deference.”
- The opposite conclusion from the very same author, just 2 years ago; where he explains, in a somewhat mocking tone, that Russia is outmanned and outgunned.
- NATO Troop Boost Too Small to Stoke Russian Fears, Estonia Says
- …”a Russian attack stemming from “miscalculation and distorted threat perceptions” can’t be ruled out” and will face “a massive counter-strike” by NATO” claims Mikk Marran, director general of Estonia’s Information Board.
- shotlist: 1. (00:00) various shots – Estonian national guard volunteer soldiers practice attack and defence scenarios at the port in Parnu, Estonia – includes cavalry and infantry
- (01:32) various shots – members of the Latvian national guard prepare to defend their position in the woodland outside Parnu during exercise hurricane
- (01:53) various shots – a team of Estonian Defence League volunteers lay siege to a building being protected by a rival team in the Parnu municipality during exercise hurricane
- (02:32) various helmet cam shots – Estonian soldiers preparing, shooting blanks and throwing smoke grenades during exercise Hurricane
- (03:10) soundbite (english) – second lieutenant Toomas Kask, Estonian Defence League “1941, my grandfather, with my father and my grandmother and relations went to Siberia and my grandfather was shot down in a prison because he was member of the elite and an Estonian officer. And my father lived 20 years in Siberia, Our history and our memories are too fresh to see what could happen if we do not learn to protect our country. I remember very well what happened to my grandfather, and it does not happen with me.” [Google 2nd second lieutenant Toomas Kask. Nothing, but these videos. He is a video character. He doesn’t seem to exist outside of this video. ]
- (03:50) soundbite (english) – brigadier general Meelis Kiili, commander – Estonian Defence League “The enemy has landed the troops in the airport, harbor and municipality. They have occupied it. And our task is to retake these objectives, secure them and return it to the legal officials. We say that if we have a hybrid threat, the best answer to that is a comprehensive approach. The comprehensive approach literally means that everyone has to be involved.”
- (04:23) soundbite (english) – private Erics Roberts Kezbers, Latvian national guard “I’m a Maths teacher, and I also study in Pedagogijas Academy. Even if it takes my life, I will serve my country and my people, I will protect my family and I will not ever let someone takes their lives or their homes.”
- NATO – News: Weaving stories on the frontline, 26-Aug.-2010 NATO Aug 30, 2010 – “Please don’t let me die like Elvis,” was all that NATO TV video journalist and producer Melissa Preen could think when nature caught her off-guard during a gun battle with the Taliban. …