“We hear hatred at every turn, whether it is directed toward women by military rabbis, by Ashkenazi Jews against Sephardi Jews and Mizrahi Jews against Ashkenazis.”“This way the seeds of the uprising of hatred are planted, which will lead to a civil war. This hatred is being carried out by the full support and cover of those in charge,” Herzog said.“Whoever heads this administration remains silent about the uprising of hatred, without working against it, ending it, taking steps against its leaders, or preventing those behind it from receiving funding.”
“It is clear that the statements made by Herzog, Yaalon and Golan point to the increasingly extremist drift of Israeli politics, but whether they reflect a state of affairs capable of metastasizing into an internecine civil conflict remains doubtful. “
- Working with the US defense industry, “Israel tests high-tech equipment on live targets. We learn things from that.” [3:39]
- Israel has very close relationship with US intelligence.
- A Snowden revelation that Israel is the only country that gets “raw data.” Most data is what is called “minimized.” NSA is sorting things out and things that are improper or illegal are being thrown out. That’s how the Five Eyes receive their intelligence. Not Israel. They get straight data. The intelligence relationship are extremely close.
- One of the Wikileaks exposures was a list of super strategic sites that the US needs to defend at all costs. One of them is in Israel near Haifa. It’s called Rafael Military Industries (Rafael Advanced Defense Systems).
- Intel set up their biggest new factory for the next generation computer chips.
- The US defense industry relationship with Israel is good for America, because every time the US government gives Israel $2 billion dollars, Israel turns around and buys weapons from Lockheed Martin, which is “good for America.”
- The American public is critical of Israel and opposes the unconditional support for Israel
- “An Extraordinary Development”: Record Swiss Gold Flow Into The United StatesThere was a huge trend change in U.S. gold investment in May. Something quite extraordinary took place which hasn’t happened for several decades. While Switzerland has been a major source of U.S. gold exports for many years, the tables turned in May as the Swiss exported a record amount of gold to the United States.How much gold? A lot. The Swiss exported 50 times more gold in May than their monthly average (0.4 mt) since 2015:In May, the Swiss exported more gold to the U.S. in one month than they have every year going back until 2000.
- A meeting somewhere in the Western Ukraine against Jews. It says “No to Jews in power”
- the moment the US support for Israel ceases, Israeli society will collapse
- The European Jews are “dry branches” that are planned to be removed by artificially instigating ethnic cleansing
- the state of Israel and its secret services are working to prevent the “final holocaust” from taking place
- Russia is the only country that the state of Israel can relay on for defense on condition that Vladimir Putin and his people are in power.
- Cease and decease calling and harassing my book seller.
“Last week, you spoke before hundreds demonstrating for full recognition of Rabbi Haskel Lookstein’s conversions. To the assembled crowd (which I was part of) you said, “At a time when… our enemies attempt to sever the ties between young Jews and the Jewish state…the Jewish Agency fights to strengthen Israel’s stature among world Jewry, and we protest this unacceptable blow to the vital bond between Israel and Diaspora Jewry….”As head of the Jewish Agency, doesn’t non-Orthodox Judaism deserve that you urge the State of Israel, if not the rabbinate, to do so? For Israel’s sake and for the relationship between the Jewish state and the Diaspora, these converts must be able to be fully absorbed into Israeli society! How can they, if they are not allowed to marry in Israel? As the state handed total control over marriage of Jews in Israel to the Chief Rabbinate, which does not recognize them as Jews, none of them can legally marry here. Neither can some 350,000 Israeli citizens from the former Soviet Union, born to Jewish fathers and non-Jewish mothers. Don’t they deserve that you, as head of the Jewish Agency, demand that Israel grant them the right to family, and not subjugate them to the anachronistic rabbinic establishment that refuses to accept even Rabbi Lookstein’s legitimacy? Even with your goodwill, the Agency’s funding and the handful of lenient Orthodox rabbis willing to defy the rabbinate’s intransigence, few will undertake Orthodox conversions.Can a Jewish Agency committed to the successful absorption of the miraculous Russian Aliya close its eyes to this mistreatment, which renders them second class citizens? In rightly stressing the need for Israel to welcome the young generation of Diaspora Jewry, you must know that the majority of that youth will not be accepted as Jewish by Israel’s rabbinate, and would similarly be excluded and humiliated.Many among them converted (or their mothers converted) with non-Orthodox or modern Orthodox rabbis like Lookstein, or were born to mixed marriages.As there is no legal option for civil marriages in Israel and neither do non-Orthodox rabbis have the authority to officiate at marriages in Israel – the majority of Judaism’s next generation would not be able to marry in Israel! As Hiddush polling repeatedly demonstrates, the overwhelming majority of Israeli Jews support equal status for non-Orthodoxy and state recognition of all forms of marriage.The non-Orthodox make up the overwhelming majority of Diaspora Jewry, as you well know. Shouldn’t the primacy of Jewish unity and inclusiveness, Israel’s founding principles of religious freedom and equality, and the overwhelming support for Jewish diversity among both Israeli and Diaspora Jews compel you to mobilize the Jewish Agency toward this goal?”