All of them have militaristic agendas, and the only difference is the way. One of them sends his army like Bush and the other one sends mercenaries and proxies like Obama, but all of them have to implement this agenda. So, I do not believe that the president is allowed completely to fulfill his own political convictions in the United States, he has to obey the institutions and the lobbies, and the lobbies have not changed and the institutions’ agenda has not changed. So, no president in the near future will come to make a serious and dramatic change regarding the politics of the United States.
And again, Cuba knows this, knows what I am talking about more than any other one in the world; you suffered more than anyone from the American attempts and you succeeded in withstanding all these attempts during the last sixty years or more just because the government reflected the Cuban people.
But their problem is that they do not accept any independent country and I think this is same for Cuba. You never tried to do any harm to the American people but they do not accept you as an independent country. The same is true for other countries in Latin America and that’s why you always have coup d’états mainly between the sixties and the seventies.
|21-07-2016 – 19:22 Last updated 21-07-2016 – 19:22|
- Syrian Army Strikes Terrorists in Aleppo, Other Provinces
- “Nour al-Din al-Zenki” Monster to Slain Palestinian Child: We’re Worse than ISIL
- Syrian Army, Allies Crush Over 100 Terrorists in Various Provinces
- Aleppo: Takfiri Militants Slaughter Child in Handarat Camp
- US-led Coalition Strikes Kill 21 Civilians in Northern Syria
- Assad: Erdogan Likely Using Recent Coup Bid to Eliminate Enemies
- Syrian Army Continues Targeting Terrorists in Various Areas