- دمشق تردّ على غزل أنقرة: التصريحات لا تكفي
- الجيش يتوسع في داريا ويُفشل كسر «طوق حلب»
- داعش يتشظى ويتمدّد
- مقتل «الشيشاني»… حقيقة
- الأسد يبحث مكافحة الإرهاب مع مستشار الأمن الوطني العراقي
- روسيا تردّ على مقتل طيّاريها في تدمر بغارات من قاذفات استراتيجية
- Syrian Army Advances in Damascus Countryside, Strikes Terrorists in Aleppo
- Kerry: US Will Welcome 10,000 Syria Refugees
- Syrian Army Strikes ISIL, Nusra Positions across Country
- Long-range Bombers Flying from Russia Destroy ‘Major’ ISIL Camp in Syria
- Lavrov: UN, ISSG Decisions on Syria Should Be Implemented
- Syrian Army Extends Nationwide Ceasefire for 72 Hours
- Syrian Army Controls Maydaa in Eastern Gouta, Kills More Terrorists
- New Syrian Gov’t Takes Constitutional Oath before President Assad
Thursday, 14 July 2016
REVENGE! RUSSIA DROPS TACTICAL NUCLEAR BOMBS ON ISIS WITH TU-22 M-3 LONG RANGE BOMBERS; MAYDA’A LIBERATED COMPLETELY BY SYRIAN ARMY; RATS DIE IN LARGE NUMBERS IN NORTH ALEPPO PAVING ROADS
HOMS: 6 Tupolev 22-M3 long-range bombers took off from Russian soil today and delivered the crushing message of revenge we have all been anticipating. The wing of TU’s dropped tactical nuclear weapons on an area east of Palmyra, Al-Sukhna and Araak. It all occurred at dawn, Damascus time. A major ISIS c&c center was pulverized, 3 tanks melted down, 4 infantry trucks reduced to dross, 8 pickups with 23mm cannons completely vaporized. The actual number of dead rodents can only be estimated since no field assessment could conducted. This assault, in revenge for the murder of a wounded Russian pilot by ISIS, is the biggest of this war and promises to be the beginning of the end of the so-called Caliphate.
Mayda’ah: It is completely liberated. All Jaysh Al-Islam and Liwaa` Al-Islam rodents have been driven away or killed. The SAA is now dismantling all mines and IEDs left by the ‘Allooshi rodents. A larger-than-normal warehouse with weapons was seized and all contents delivered to our militias for use in killing Saudis.
Al-Layramoon: The rodents tried to pave a new road around the Castillo corridor in order to continue smuggling weapons into Aleppo. No such luck. The SAA has annihilated all Nusra/Alqaeda forces and the bulldozers they were using to build the road.
Shillif Citadel in the northeast: The SAA confirmed killing one sniper and arresting 4 others in a violent clash at this location.
Note to readers: Canthama will soon be posting with on SyrPer. It’s going to be great to have his collaboration. Ziad
NEWS AND COMMENT:
John Esq. sends this cool analysis from Aron Lund:
Brandon quotes the former Yemeni president about Saudi support for terrorism:
WILE E. COYOTE MOMENT:
Watch this “reporter” from the Gulf pretend that the Castillo Road has not been closed off by the SAA: (Thanks, Hamosh)
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian