RUSSIA’S AIRCRAFT CARRIER KUZNETSOV TO SYRIAN WATERS; SYRIAN ARMY DEEP IN AL-LAYRAMOON;
SEMFEROPOL, RUSSIAN FEDERATION: Vladimir Putin has decided to finish off ISIS and Nusra/Alqaeda once and for all. He has ordered the largest ship in the Russian Navy to the coast of Syria where it will have over 30 bombers and 40+ helicopter gunships to deploy against the rats supported by the United States, Saudi Arabia and Turkey. Talks with Erdoghan have reportedly failed and the Russian president has now upped the ante with this new deployment. It’s arrival date has been kept a secret.
The Syrian Armed Forces and their allies are fighting and repelling the western-backed mercenary-terrorists reconquering Aleppo inch by inch.
- President Al-Assad, First Lady Visit Wounded Soldiers in Homs
- Defense Minister Visits Injured Army Personnel in Tishreen Military Hospital
- 5 Civilians Killed in Terrorist Rocket Attacks in Aleppo
- ‘Caress with the right hand, strike with the left’: Pope Francis condemns Syrian arms suppliers
- Two children martyred, 9 injured in terrorist rocket attacks in Aleppo
- Hezbollah, Syrian Army Strike Terrorists in Aleppo, Qalamoun
- US Envoy Kerry Hails Syria Ceasefire, Says Not Enough
- Syrian Army Declares 72-Hour Nationwide Ceasefire
- Shamkhani: Iran, Russia, Syria Coordination Impacts Current Equations
- Foreign-backed Militants Committing War Crimes in Syria: Amnesty
- IOF Hits Syrian Military Targets in Golan
- Syrian Army Regains 3 Villages in Homs, Strikes 2 ISIL Command Posts in Raqqa