- Corbyn has come out of this ‘smelling of roses’: calm, cool, thick-skinned, measured, magnanimous and looking like a leader, even reported as ‘looking like a Prime Minister’ in the Independent.
- The Real Left massively strengthened: new progressive Shadow Cabinet, an extra 200,000 (yes, 200,000!) Labour Party Members, and momentum has reported a 100% increase in membership.
- 10,000 people turned out at Parliament Square with 24 hours’ notice to back Corbyn and 250,000 people signed a petition to do so.
- The Unions and the CLPs are over-whelming defending Corbyn.
- The 172 Right-wing Labour MPs are weakened, discredited and facing de-selection.
- Tom Watson, the Deputy Leader, put himself in the firing-line through his participation in the ChickenCoup.
- Kezia Dugdale, the Scottish Leader, has lost face as a majority MSPs have come out for Corbyn contrary to her snipes.
- Cameron and Johnson, and their associates, ran awful fear-based campaigns that disgusted the electorate.
- Cameron lost and is stepping down soon.
- Johnson won, accidentally, and then bottled running for Leader, realising the impossible predicament he would find himself in if he won.
- Teresa May now looks likely to be next Prime Minister.
- SNP and the prospects for Independence have been massively strengthened: Scotland now has a Foreign Policy, polls are showing around 60% in favour of INDE., the SNP have legitimate cause for INDE. Ref II, and have reported a membership surge.
- Northern Ireland has been ‘destabilized’.
- The UK Economy has suffered, as has Europe’s.
- The future of the EU is in jeopardy.
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian