- «العفو الدولية»: فصائل مسلحة في سوريا ترتكب جرائم حرب
- صيف منبج الطويل: معارك استنزاف برعاية «العم سام»
- الجيش السوري يستعيد التوازن في ريف اللاذقية
- «داعش» يبادر في منبج… والجيش يتقدّم «نحو الكاستيلو» في حلب
- «النصرة» تختطف قائداً في «الحر»: إزالة «جيش التحرير» أيضاً؟
- Suicide bombing rocks Hasakah City, 15 civilians killed
- Syrian Army surrounds key town in northern Latakia
- Syrian Kurds declare Qamishli their new capital
- Israeli forces strike Syrian military positions in response to their advance against mercenary-terrorist bases hidden in the occupied Golan
- U.S. ALQAEDA TERRORISTS CAPTURE AMERICAN LOUSE LEADER OF JAYSH AL-TAHREER IN IDLIB; NUSRA FORTIFICATIONS PULVERIZED IN N. ALEPPO; TIGER FORCES KILL 51 RODENTS; VILLAGES LIBERATED IN HOMS; NEW GOVERNMENT INSTALLED IN DAMASCUS
- Family of killed Russian pilot to reject compensation from Turkey
- Latest 7 Days of Military Operations and Events in Syria
Wednesday, 6 July 2016
U.S. ALQAEDA TERRORISTS CAPTURE AMERICAN LOUSE LEADER OF JAYSH AL-TAHREER IN IDLIB; NUSRA FORTIFICATIONS PULVERIZED IN N. ALEPPO; TIGER FORCES KILL 51 RODENTS; VILLAGES LIBERATED IN HOMS; NEW GOVERNMENT INSTALLED IN DAMASCUS
IDLIB: Just when you thought it was safe to frolic in the neighborhood, you get bit hard in the buttocks. And so the life and times of one, Muhammad Al–Ghaabi, the leader of the American-created neo-nonsensical troupe of imbeciles, the Jaysh Al-Tahreer(Liberation Army), was captured yesterday by Alqaeda at Kafr Nubbul in Idlib Province along with about 30+ of his tried-and-true cockroaches, all trained, paid and coddled by the U.S. CIA. Imagine that! According to most reports, the derelict was sped off to Aleppo for torture and the usual kangaroo trial all of us associate with the cockeyed system of law called Wahhabist Sharee’ah. He’ll be dead soon enough.
HOMS: The Syrian Army never sleeps. It is still liberating whole towns and villages, killing rats of both ISIS and Nusra/Alqaeda, destroying their supply routes and taking back the country’s natural resources. Yesterday and today, the SAA has deloused the following areas:
Point 802 east of Jubb Al-Jarraah
The operation began with a patented SAA soften-up operation using artillery and air power. ISIS positions were put in a blender and reduced to a fine puree. Once the fortifications were compromised, the army moved in with mechanized infantry and killed close to 80 rodents with over 150 reportedly wounded and in need of morphine.
But, no rest for the Syrian Arab Army. The main force has been spotted moving towardUmm Al-Reesh, another major command-control center for ISIS.
Also, the SAAF has been very active against ISIS at Khunayfees Town (70kms south of Palmyra) and Al-Sukhna where a convoy was atomized by the SAAF and RuAF 70kms east of Palmyra.
ALEPPO: Terrorist websites are announcing their own post-mortems and praising the Syrian Army for killing 51 rodents at the Al-Mallaah Farms courtesy of the Tiger Forces led by Maj. Gen. Suhayl Al-Hassan on Friday last. We can also report to you with absolute confidence that the terrorist fortifications at the Castillo Road are now a thing of the past. Scores of rodents are leaving the scene and trying to work their way into‘Anadaan for their Masada – te hee hee.
Just as the terrorists of Masada defied the Roman legions in Palestine, so too will the rats of Aleppo go down the main sewer to Hell at the hands of the Syrian Army.
DAMASCUS: WE HAVE A NEW GOVERNMENT! HERE IT IS:
1. ‘Imaad Muhammad Deeb Khamees, (born January 8, 1961), an electrical engineer with a masters in energy, is now the Prime Minister. He is from the rural Damascus area and a member of the Ba’ath Party. His technical background heralded the appointment of many technocrats to the new government of Dr. Bashar Al-Assad. (Sunni)
2. Lt. General Fahd Jaassim Al-Furayj, the Defense Minister, has kept his job and has been appointed Deputy Prime Minister. He is from Rahjaan Village in the Hama rural area. (Sunni)
3. Waleed Al-Mua’llim, the Foreign Minister and Minister for Émigré Affairs, is from Damascus and has been a long-time serving member of Syria’s diplomatic corps. His relationship to the former, and disgraced foreign minister and veep, Faarooq Al-Shara’, did not damage his career, at all. (Sunni from Damascus)
4. Dr. Ahmad ‘Abdul-Sattaar was appointed Minister of the Awqaaf (Islamic Charitable Endowments) (Sunni)
5. Mansoor Fadhlullaah ‘Azzaam was appointed Minister for Presidential Affairs. No information about sect.
6. Maj. General Muhammad Ibraaheem Al-Sha’aar retains his post as Minister of the Interior. Sunni.
7. Dr. Hazwaan Al-Wazz appointed to the Ministry of Education. Sunni.
8. Dr. Nijm Hamad Al-Ahmad appointed Minister of Justice. Sunni.
9. Hussayn ‘Arnoos appointed Minister of General Public Works and Housing. He is a civil engineer. Unknown.
10. Ahmad Al-Qaadiri is the new Minister of Agriculture and Agricultural Reclamation. He is an agricultural engineer. Sunni.
11. Bishr Yaaziji is the new Minister of Tourism. Sunni.
12. Dr. Hassan Al-Noori. Minister of Administrative Development. Sunni.
13. Nizaar Wahba Al-Yaaziji is Minister of Health. Sunni.
14. Reema Al-Qaadiri is the new female Minister of Social Affairs and Employment Opportunity. Sunni.
15. Dr. Adeeb Mayyaala. Minister of Economic and Foreign Commerce. Christian.
16. Dr. ‘Aatif Naddaaf if the Minister of Higher Education. Sunni.
17. Hussayn Makhloof is an engineer and the new Minister of Local Administration. Alawi.
18. ‘Ali Ghaanim is the new Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources. He too is an engineer. Unknown.
19. Muhammad Raamiz Turjamaan is the Minister of Information. He replaces the well-liked Dr. ‘Umraan Al-Zu’bi. He is an engineer. Sunni.
20. Muhammad Zuhayr Kharbawatli is an electrical engineer and Minister of Electricity. Sunni.
21. Dr. Ma`moon Hamdaan. Minister of the Treasury. Sunni.
22. Ahmad Al-Hamuw. Minister of Industry. Engineer. Sunni.
23. Dr. ‘Ali Zhufayr is the new Minister of Communications and Technology. Sunni.
24. Nabeel Al-Hassan. Minister of Water Resources. He is an engineer. Alawi.
25. ‘Ali Hammood. Engineer and the Minister of Transportation. Sunni.
26. Dr. Muhammad Al-Ahmad. Minister of Culture. Sunni.
27. Dr. ‘Abdullah Al-Qurbi. Minister of Domestic Trade and Consumer Protection. Sunni.
28. Dr. ‘Ali Haydar. A member of the SSNP and Minister for National Reconciliation. He retains his post. Alawi.
29. ‘Abdullah ‘Abdullah is Minister of State. Unknown.
30. Wafeeqa Husni is Minister of State. Sunni.
31. Salwaa ‘Abdullah is Minister of State. Sunni.
32. Raafi’ Abu Sa’ad is Minister of State. Sunni.
(Effective July 3, 2016 by Presidential Decree)
NEWS AND COMMENT:
Brandon’s really nice analysis of how Fox presents truth in a skewed way will have all of you thinking:
Now Brandon assaults that feckless hypocrite Ban at the U.N. for folding in the face of Saudi blackmail:
Tony Gratrex forwards this Global Research study on the chronology of American treachery in Syria. I’m glad GR fixed on that rodent, Ford:
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian