The Successful Drone flight carried out by Hezbollah over the occupied Golan Heights, an important step at all levels, The Drone penetrated the skies of the Golan and all “Israeli” the modern defense systems (Three rockets, including rocket fired from «F-16» plane) failed to knock it down, which drew ridicule from «Israeli» commentators on «the Israeli air superiority».In case you missed itOn 7 October 2012, a Hezbollah drone called Ayoub penetrated the Israeli airspace all the way to the south of occupied Palestine
On Sunday, a
Syrian [Hezbollah] drone penetrated Israeli airspace, evading two Patriot anti-air interceptors and possibly an F-16 air-to-air missile in the process.
“Today’s event was a glimpse of things to come in the event of a major conflict,” said Tal Inbar of the Fisher Institute for Strategic Air and Space Studies. Inbar feels that Sunday’s incident shows that Israeli skies aren’t as secure as the military thinks they are.
“In future conflicts, it will be a huge challenge for even the most advanced air defenses to discriminate from all the types of vehicles that will fill the skies,” he said.“When the skies will be full of incoming rockets, missiles and air breathing threats, and when our own Iron Dome and David’s Sling interceptors will be saturating the skies, it’s hard to imagine the Israel Air Force allocating manned aircraft to shoot down incoming UAVs.”
- «بيت العنكبوت» لا يزال يحفر في الوعي الإسرائيلي
- ليبرمان: تهديد إيران أكبر من كل التهديدات الأخرى
- ماذا تعني العلاقات الخليجية «الإسرائيلية»؟..
- «إسرائيل» أبلغت والسعودية وافقت والإمارات موّلت وأميركا هلّلت وأردوغان قطف!
- Russia Urges US to Join Ceasefire Efforts Around Syria’s Aleppo – Shoigu
- Fraud And Bribery Reported in USAID to Syria
- Russian Military Delivers 2 Tonnes of Aid to Syria’s Northwest
- Moscow, Ankara Seeking to Preserve Syria’s Integrity
- Total of 188 Settlements Have Joined Syria Ceasefire – Russian Military