Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Israeli Emergency Authority Says Home Front Grossly Under prepared for War

The Zionist entity’s National Emergency Management Authority said that neither government agencies nor local authorities are prepared to deal with the needs of the population and critical infrastructure under a prolonged assault by missiles from Lebanon and Gaza.
“There are serious flaws in the home front’s preparedness for any future war,” Haaretz quoted the emergency authority as saying.Gaza rockets
To solve these problems, it said, it will need an extra 500 million shekels ($130 million) a year for the next five years, for tasks such as reinforcing strategic infrastructure against rockets and improving the preparedness of local governments and the health and welfare systems.
The Israeli daily said that the head of the emergency authority, Brig. Gen. (res.) Bezalel Treiber presented his recommendations to Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon on Sunday.
“Currently, beyond the funds included in the defense budget, the government spends some 200 million shekels a year on home front preparedness, divided fairly evenly between the army’s Home Front Command and the emergency authority,” Haaretz added.
In June, the cabinet approved a document prepared by the emergency authority and the Home Front Command outlining what Israel can expect to face in the next war.
The document posited missile fire from at least two fronts, Lebanon and the Gaza Strip, that could go on for several weeks. Lebanon alone could fire some 1,500 rockets a day, including dozens of long-range, precision missiles capable of hitting anywhere in Israel, it said.

Source: Israeli Media02-08-2016 – 13:42 Last updated 02-08-2016 – 13:42


Hizbullah Hoodwinks «Israeli» Officials!

Local Editor
Once again, Hizbullah proves superiority over the “Israeli” entity and its apartheid regime. But this time’s superiority wasn’t on the battle ground!

In a chain of cloak-and-dagger moves, Hizbullah managed to interview ex-War Minister Amir Peretz, MK Tzipi Livni, Major General Eyal Ben-Reuven, and Tomer Weinberg, an “Israeli” occupation soldier who was wounded while patrolling with captured soldiers Eldad Regev and Ehud Goldwasser.
The interviews were aired Saturday night on Al-Mayadeen channel.“Israeli” daily Yedioth Ahronoth revealed Tuesday that the interviews were conducted by an Italian journalist, Michela Moni, who told his interviewees that the footage was intended for Italian television and the BBC in Britain.But reporter Michela Moni insisted he was also misled, maintaining the Palestinian producer who gave him the job told him the footage was for the BBC and Al-Jazeera.
“I, too, didn’t know the interviews I was sent to conduct in ‘Israel’ were intended for Hizbullah,” Moni said.In 2006, two “Israeli” Occupation Forces [IOF] Humvees were patrolling the Lebanon border when Hizbullah launched a barrage of Katuhusha rockets at nearby “Israeli” settlements.
The revolutionaries then raided the Humvees and captured Goldwasser and Regev, who later died in captivity. The operation sparked the Second Lebanon War.Weinberg, who was wounded in the operation, pointed out that
“in February, I was approached by an Italian journalist, Mikla Moni, who explained that he is gathering materials for a broad-based article on the event of the capture.“
Tzipi Livni and Amir Peretz also admitted that they had been scammed. They had each been told that they were being interviewed for the British BBC and Italian TV, and they weren’t informed that the film would be passed on to Hizbullah.Meanwhile, Moni told the daily he was tricked by a Palestinian producer into accepting the task. He said,
“Ahmad Barghouti, the producer who contracted me in al-Quds [Jerusalem], told me he was preparing the interviews for shows that would be broadcasted on the BBC and Al Jazeera.”
Moni said he confronted Barghouti when he found out that his footage was aired on Al-Mayadeen. He further said Barghouti claimed not to know how the interviews made their way to the Hizbullah-affiliated network.The Italian journalist also rejected the claims that he had presented himself as an Italian journalist.Italian news agency Ansa said that, although Moni works with them,
“we did not send Moni to conduct interviews on the incident… and the interviews were not aired by us.”

General Eyal Ben-Reuven indicated that
“this is a severe act, and I am considering taking legal action against the Italian journalist. Obviously, if I had known that the interview would be aired on Hizbullah’s channel, I would not have interviewed. Someone has hoodwinked us.”

On Saturday, al-Mayadeen TV broadcast previously unreleased footage of Hizbullah fighters training for the operation that launched the Second Lebanon War.The broadcast is part of a three-episode documentary series commemorating the war’s 10th anniversary.Furthermore, Hizbullah broadcast also included reconnaissance footage taken by the group of the site along the border – Point 105 in IOF parlance – near the Lebanese village of Aita el-Sha’ab, where the operation took place.Also, Audio of IOF radio communications, including Ehud Goldwasser’s voice shortly before the operation, were included in the footage.

Source: News Agencies, Edited by website team
03-08-2016 | 14:12




ردّ فعل من أجريت معهم المقابلات بالواسطة كان هستيرياً (هيثم الموسوي)
يحيى دبوق

ردّ فعل إسرائيل على بث قناة «الميادين» وثائقياً عن عملية أسر الجنديين الإسرائيليين عام 2006 غير مسبوق. مستوى اهتمام تل أبيب بالوثائقي كان كبيراً جداً، وما زال. التغطية والتعليق الواسعان في قنوات التلفزة الإسرائيلية والإعلام المكتوب، يمكن وصفهما، بلا مبالغة، بـ»الفوبيا والهستيريا» خشية من تداعياته.

«وثائقي 2006»، بثت قناة الميادين أولى حلقاته الثلاث السبت الماضي. اهتمام إسرائيل به ما زال مستمراً حتى يوم أمس، ويقدَّر أن يستمر أياماً. ويعود الاهتمام الواسع به إلى المشاهد الجديدة التي تضمنها والكشف عن جوانب من التحضيرات الدقيقة والمحكمة التي سبقت عملية الأسر، وصور الشهيد عماد مغنية يقود التحضيرات ويوجه المنفذين، إضافة إلى قائد عملية الأسر، الشهيد خالد بزي، مع صور ومشاهد جديدة للآليات العسكرية لحظة ضربها واقتحامها. لكن السبب الأساسي للهستيريا، يعود إلى حجم تأثيره وتداعياته السلبية في وعي الإسرائيليين، وتحديداً تجاه صورة الانكسار وإذلال الجيش الإسرائيلي في عملية الأسر، التي حاولت تل أبيب في الذكرى العاشرة للحرب إعادة إنتاجها وترميمها بحلة وصورة جديدتين.

انقياد المعلقين الإسرائيليين الكامل للرقابة العسكرية كان واضحاً جداً

مساحة التغطية في الإعلام العبري كانت لافتة، إلا أن لمسات الرقيب العسكري وتوجيهاته كانت واضحة في المقابل، وتحديداً في ما يتعلق بتعليقات الخبراء والمراسلين الإسرائيليين، العسكريين والسياسيين. لم تجرِ أية محاولة لقراءة الصور والمشاهد والتحضيرات كما بثت، على غير عادة المعلقين الإسرائيليين. لم تجرِ أية محاولة لقراءة الإخفاق والفشل الاستخباريين قبل عملية الأسر، والإخفاق والفشل العملياتي لحظة تنفيذ العملية وما بعدها. كان التوجيه صارماً، وكان التقيد به صارماً أيضاً. تركز التعليق بصورة جامعة لكل المعلقين دون استثناء، خارج مضمون الوثائقي، وسعي لافت لمحاولة إبعاد الإسرائيليين عن هذا المضمون، عبر التركيز على تدخل حزب الله في سوريا، وعلى «أزمته الداخلية» المزعومة في لبنان، وغيرها من المسائل المعتادة في التعليقات الإسرائيلية، لدى الشعور بالعجز في المواجهة إعلامياً.

كانت لافتة، جداً، مقاربة صحيفة «إسرائيل اليوم»، من ضمن التغطية الإعلامية الواسعة، للدلالة على الفوبيا من الوثائقي وتداعياته. الصحيفة، شبه الناطقة بلسان رئيس الحكومة الإسرائيلية، أشارت إلى أن خطاب الأمين العام لحزب الله السيد حسن نصرالله، وتضمنه هجوماً لاذعاً على السعودية، يأتي في سياق التوجه نفسه لمهمة وثائقي الميادين! وعلى هذه المقالة، يمكن قياس كل المقاربة الإعلامية الإسرائيلية، في اليومين الماضيين.

وثائقي الميادين، وردّ الفعل الإسرائيلي، يشيران إلى الآتي:

أولاً: حساسية مفرطة لدى القيادة الإسرائيلية إزاء تظهير وإعادة تظهير جوانب الفشل الاستخباري والعملياتي في مواجهة المقاومة وعملياتها، وما يعنيه ذلك من تثبيت لصورة تفوق حزب الله في هذين المجالين، وتأثيرهما السلبي في الأمن الشخصي والجمعي للمستوطنين. الواضح أن ردّ الفعل الصارم للرقابة العسكرية، ومنع التعليقات المهنية، يأتيان كعمل استباقي لمنع تداعيات هذه الصور والمشاهد ومفاعيلها على الرأي العام الإسرائيلي، وتذكيره بقدرات حزب الله الخاصة في التحضير وتنفيذ العمليات، وبالأخص أن مسرح العمليات هي مسافة صفر، من الشريط الشائك على الحدود مع لبنان.
ثانياً: كشف ردّ الفعل أيضاً مستوى الحرص الإسرائيلي على محاولة طمس جوانب انتصار حزب الله عام 2006، لدرجة أن فيلماً وثائقياً يكشف بعض جوانب هذا الانتصار، وإعادة تقديمه إلى الرأي العام، يُعَدّ نوعاً من الخط الأحمر الذي لا يمكن القادة الإسرائيليين أن يتعايشوا معه، خاصة مع شعورهم بأنهم هم، عبر المقابلات، كانوا عاملاً مساعداً لترسيخ هذا الانتصار.
ثالثاً: يظهر ردّ الفعل فراغ المهنية الإعلامية لدى المعلقين الإسرائيليين، وأنها أقل بكثير مما يحاولون زرعه في وعي جمهورهم ووعي أعدائهم. الانقياد الكامل للرقابة العسكرية كان واضحاً جداً، رغم أنه لم يلغ الصدمة والخشية من تداعيات التذكير بصور الانكسار، وهو ما عبّرت عنه صحيفة يديعوت أحرونوت أمس، في سياق تعليقاتها المستمرة منذ السبت الماضي على غرار وسائل الإعلام العبرية الأخرى، وتوصيف الوثائقي بأنه «لسعة من حزب الله»، كعنوان رئيسي في صفحاتها المكتوبة أمس.
رابعاً: ليست المرة الأولى التي يظهر فيها مسؤولون إسرائيليون، سابقون أو حاليون، على قنوات التلفزة العربية، بل على قناة الميادين نفسها، وعبر شاشة المنار كذلك، عبر وسيط إعلامي محايد. هذه المرة، كان ردّ الفعل هستيرياً لمن أجريت معهم المقابلات بالواسطة، ومن بينهم وزير الأمن عام 2006، عامير بيرتس، ووزيرة الخارجية في حينه، تسيبي ليفني، وغيرهما من السياسيين، إضافة إلى مسؤولين عسكريين رفيعين في المؤسسة الأمنية. سارع هؤلاء بشكل جماعي إلى التملص وتقديم الاعتذار والتبرير للجمهور الإسرائيلي. والاعتذار والتملص والتبرير، دليل إضافي على حجم التأثير السلبي للوثائقي وما تضمنه من إعادة الإضاءة بالصور الحية، لفشلهم وانكسارهم.

يمكنكم متابعة الكاتب عبر تويتر | YeDbouk@


Related Videos



Related Articles
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian   
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Blog!

No comments: