- West Ghouta – Another day of hell inside Daarayyaa. The SAA continues to advance toward downtown and several more blocks with dozens of buildings liberated. The terrorists inside Daarayyaa have limited ammo and food. Total defeat is a question of time as they have rejected all offers to surrender.
- West Damascus – In a futile attempt to divert troops from East Ghouta, the terrorists in the Dumayr plains decided to attack the SAA and NDF forces stationed in the area and stormed Qassarat and Al- Shaamaat checkpoints, to no avail, however, as they were defeated in a few hours. This attempt may prove very costly to them; the terrorists have been living in the area in a truce-like situation and Sunday’s event may end their sense of ease.
- East Ghouta – Heavy fighting reported in the many farms between the recently liberated Hawsh Nasri and the about-to-be-liberated Hawsh ad-Dhawaahira. This is not only a struggle for the farmlands in East Ghouta, but, a very important step, also, toward the complete eradication of terrorists in the Tal Kurdi and al-Nashaabiyah cauldron. The noose is getting tight around the terrorists’ necks in East Ghouta and it is only a question of time before total liberation.
|15-08-2016 – 17:45 Last updated 15-08-2016 – 17:45|
- حلب.. والخطة «باء» الأميركية
- Russia Says Needs Assurances to Lengthen Aleppo Truce
- Aleppo: Heavy Fighting, Syrian Army Intensifies Campaign against Terrorists
- Russia Destroys ISIL Arms Stores around Syria’s Deir al-Zor
- Aleppo Battle Going on: Terrorists Attacks of Supply Route Repelled
- Ankara Ready to Close Its Border with Syria
- Fierce Battles in Aleppo: Video
- Syrian Army Thwarts Attack in Aleppo, Inflicts Heavy Losses upon Terrorists
- Maps of the Syria Conflict
- 1000 terrorists killed in Aleppo during the latest days, Russian bombers destroyed ammunition warehouse and chemical ammunition plant for Daesh in Raqqa, Syrian Air Force destroys terrorist command centers south of Aleppo
- Aleppo Update: Syrian Armed Forces regain control, prepare for Final Battle [Reports+Videos]