“The killing has to stop. . . . This kind of leadership is unacceptable. Change in Syria is now inevitable.”“Iran is a paper tiger, but it has steel claws,” Turki added. The Saudi prince was referring not only to Syria but also to the heavily armed Hezbollah militia in Lebanon and the Palestinian movement Hamas, which have aligned themselves with the radical Shiites who seized power in Tehran in 1979 and set out to export their revolution throughout the Muslim world.
“It is doomed. . . . It is going to disappear, in a few weeks.”
Five years later (AUGUST 25, 2016):
- السعودية و«إسرائيل» كيانان نتجا عن العنف ضدّ الغير ولا يستطيعان البقاء إلا تحت مظلة الدعم والحماية الخارجية
- «نيويورك تايمز» للسعوديين: أنتم أشعلتم نيران التطرّف!
- Al-Faisal: Saudi Aims at Starting Comprehensive Cooperation with Israel
- Islamic Jihad, Hamas: ZIO-WAHHABI TRAITOR’s Remarks Serve Zionist Occupation
- Iran slams Saudi prince for joining MKO meeting – Terrorists, Tools for Furtherance of Saudi Plans against Muslim Countries
- Yahoudi Prince, Ex-Netanyahu Adviser Share Debate Platform in Washington
- The Unholy Alliance…
- Turki al Faisal & Ehud Barak: "Assad’s regime is a killing machine … It’s going to disappear in a few weeks!"