- Brandon exposes Samantha Powers and the Obama regime for what it really is
- Brandon lays it on with pungent reporting about American boots in Syria being spat upon by “moderate” terrorist cannibals
30 Israeli Intelligence officers and several U.S., Turkish, Saudi, Qatari, British military executives killed in Russia’s Caliber missile attack in Aleppo province
These are the real reasons why John Kerry, in these hours at the UNSC, is calling for a “No Fly Zone” over Aleppo and surroundings:
“The Russian warships stationed in Syria’s coastal waters targeted and destroyed a foreign military operations room, killing over two dozen Israeli and western intelligence officers.Several US, Turkish, Saudi, Qatari and British officers were also killed along with the Israeli officers. The foreign officers who were killed in the Aleppo operations room were directing the terrorists’ attacks in Aleppo and Idlib”.
“The Russian warships fired three Caliber missiles at the foreign officers’ coordination operations room in Dar Ezza region in the Western part of Aleppo near Sam’an mountain, killing 30 Israeli and western officers,” the Arabic-language service of the Russian Sputnik news agency quoted battlefield source in Aleppo as saying on Wednesday.
“A number of key warehouses of Khan Touman are now under the Syrian army’s control,” the Arabic-language media quoted an unnamed informed source as saying.
- The US road map to balkanize Syria
- ‘Claims of Russian airstrike on Syrian aid convoy comes at convenient time for US’
- ‘Peace president’ Obama takes parting shot at Russia in UN finale
- Edward Snowden: The hypocrisy is in the (Washington) Post
- Time to admit Washington’s Syria policy has gone completely off the rails
- UK participation in strikes on Syrian troops: ‘The buck must stop with Theresa May’
- US keeps operating in ’blame Russia for everything’ mode
- UN convoy attack: Questions to be answered