“Clinton’s new plan is not a strategy for defeating ISIS, but a recipe for helping it grow. ISIS should send her a letter of thanks.”
“would mark a major transfer of authority from the old vanguard of global jihadists to a younger and more puritanical one.” The changeover would have a particularly “toxic effect” on Bahrain and other Arab Gulf states where young people are “vulnerable to the dark trap of radicalization.”
“The monarchy’s Western allies are… more concerned about the monstrosity growing in the bosom of the Arab world rather than the environment that bred and nourished it.”
- Neither Candidate Challenged the Establishment
- Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Against Russia
- What If Muslim Immigrants Don’t Want to Be “Like Us”?
- Did the Pentagon Sabotage Syrian Peace Deal?
- How US Propaganda Plays in Syrian War
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian