“Evidence provided in the report gives rise to serious doubts. It could have been fabricated by the forces opposed to Damascus and terrorist groups, perhaps not without outside help.”
“We know that chlorine most likely (was) used…but there are no fingerprints” indicating who’s responsible. “There is nobody to sanction in the report. It contains no names. It contains no specifics…If we are to be professional we need to question all the conclusions.”
“The conclusions contained in the report were totally based on statements made by witnesses presented by the terrorist armed groups or their incubator environment. Therefore, these conclusions lack any physical evidence whether by samples or attested medical reports that chlorine was used.
“(t)he resolution does not fall under Chapter 7 of the United Nations Charter and does not automatically authorize measures of compulsion.”“It reaffirms the agreement reached at the Russian-US meeting in Geneva to make a breach of its provisions and the use of chemical weapons by any side a subject of thorough investigation at the UN Security Council, which will be prepared to act under Chapter 7 of the Charter.”“Naturally, (it will act) proportionately to the severity of violations, which must be proven to be 100% true,” Lavrov stressed. Syria fully complied with resolution provisions in eliminating its entire CW stockpile.
- Fabricated Evidence, Russia Blocks UN Move to Sanction Syria for Chemical Attacks
- Envoy: OPCW-UN Report on Chemical Attacks in Syria Full of Gabs
- UN report on Syria chemical attacks lacks proof to pin blame or introduce sanctions – Moscow
- Neocon Washington Post Warns of Nonexistent Putin …
- Clintons’ Body Count Mounts
- A Big Tax Bite Out of Apple
- Syria: Victim of US State Terror
- Impeaching Dilma Rousseff Democracy’s Death Blow i…
- NYT Editors Ignore Clinton Foundation Racketeering…
- America: The Epicenter of Pure Evil
- Republicans for Hillary
- Failing TTIP Trade Talks?
- Turkey Slaughtering Syrian Civilians, World Commun…